Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I know they are off. But usually the Best Of shows show up in the Sternthology or Howard Stern Show categories On Demand shortly after they air. Don't know if they added them to some new category that my App is failing to show (sometimes it fails to show ANY On Demand shows for certain channels).

But they are not technically "Sternthology"

Edit: For example, right now this show up when I click the context menu to access On Demand (what's up with that first choice?)

But clicking on the on demand link shows this

Astro7x fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Dec 18, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
That's bizarre, I still see most of the on demand stuff, occasionally the video portion disappears for days at a time but I still get access to the audio stuff. The app is unreliable at best. I hope it works itself out.

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Why is Robin screaming while posing for a photograph next to Miley Cyrus?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
This just reminds me of why I unsubscribed to Sirius many years ago. Every time I have tried to tune into the show it has been the exact same part of the “Memet’s idea” segment.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

???

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

I guess that's what I mean... that's what I see on the App, where is Monday's show on demand? Maybe it's missing for everyone

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

100 is all 2018 interviews

101 is best of 2018

Maybe they’re won’t be new ones until January

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
The Vacation Curse is in full swing!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penny_Marshall

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
to answer my own question... it appears that they are uploading the Best Of segments are individual clips in the audio clips section, and then dating them based on when they first aired. So you can't just go back and listen to the Best Of of the day.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

euphronius posted:

Miley Cyrus talks like a 45 year old

Holy gently caress, you weren't kidding. I just heard a clip, and goddamn. :stare:

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Holy gently caress, you weren't kidding. I just heard a clip, and goddamn. :stare:

Yeah the voice does not match the face. I know she's attractive and all but a deep voice is turnoff #1 for me.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Thank you for letting us know what turns you on.

The duet with Robin was so hilariously bad they only played it once lmao. Robin is a catastrophe

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Welp, pretty sure Artie is high again. If you look at his Twitter today, he starts out saying about how he's dope sick but will still be doing a gig later that evening. About 4-5 hours later he starts tearing into comics (mostly women) and starts calling people "fag", etc.

Gee, I wonder why he's not getting big gigs anymore

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Bonzo posted:

Welp, pretty sure Artie is high again. If you look at his Twitter today, he starts out saying about how he's dope sick but will still be doing a gig later that evening. About 4-5 hours later he starts tearing into comics (mostly women) and starts calling people "fag", etc.

Gee, I wonder why he's not getting big gigs anymore

Holy gently caress, you're not kidding. Click to follow the thread. It gets pretty grim:

https://twitter.com/artiequitter/status/1075339146414178306?s=09

Edit: gently caress it, here's the end:

https://twitter.com/artiequitter/status/1075352844881006597?s=09

https://twitter.com/geezyoeterson/status/1075345615108730880?s=09

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 17:34 on Dec 19, 2018

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Holy poo poo. Isn’t he supposed to be on Anthony Cumia’s show today?

That’ll be a glorious train wreck if he actually shows up.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004
i know artie is a junkie but today i learned jason biggs pissed on chelsea handler's face

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
TIL as well, piefucking in cinema *does* pay

null_user01013
Nov 13, 2000

Drink up comrades
Artie telling somebody they look like a fat junkie has to be some next level psychological poo poo that Dr Drew could examine for a million life times and never resolve.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Man, Eric not getting the 'gay wrestler's parents were disappointed when he came out, because he was a wrestler' is such a great moment. Holy poo poo, what a moron.

EDIT: This whole clip is great:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cozYFPOtd5Y

Rupert Buttermilk fucked around with this message at 20:25 on Dec 20, 2018

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

If I didn't know any better I'd say this was from a Post Pics of Goons GBS thread.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
I can't tell what I like more, the useless fax machine in the background, or the green beans that will never be eaten.

lynch_69
Jan 21, 2001

Why are the beans spilling off the plate?

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
Well, you see... Artie is a literal child, and refuses to eat them.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Beetlejuice gettin his duck sucked

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

BiggerBoat posted:

https://soundcloud.com/howardstern/sets/brand-new-beetlejuice-music

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
So what exactly is going on with Artie’s nose? Is it like a defect or did he snort his way to it?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
All the coke and poo poo he's been snorting burned away the cartilage in there because hes a disgusting pig man and now his looks match him exquisitely

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Your Gay Uncle posted:

So what exactly is going on with Artie’s nose? Is it like a defect or did he snort his way to it?

Artie Lange version: I snorted a shitload of drugs and here's 11 stories about it I will tell you until infinity, but how dare you say my drug habit is my fault in any way, some hoor smashed glass into my drugs because women are evil

Everyone else: <jackie laugh>

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

I'm stuck with the family so we have family friendly tv on and watching something with Bendi Irwin on Animal Planet and all I can hear is Gilbert's voice

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world
Me too, but I’ve been talking like Richard and saying everything is my favvvvvotite.
Want to watch A Christmas Story?
Ohhh it’s my favvvvvorite.
Want some egg nog?
Ohh it’s my favvvvvorite.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

Bonzo posted:

I'm stuck with the family so we have family friendly tv on and watching something with Bendi Irwin on Animal Planet and all I can hear is Gilbert's voice

Dice Gottfried is so much better than real Dice

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Currently watching Artie's nose in Elf

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Labour day phony phone a thon:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6OUYIv2GB4M

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Merry Christmas to all of you who make up the only place worth discussing this stupid show.
*Ronnie Dragon noise sound drop*

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Squashy Nipples posted:

Merry Christmas to all of you who make up the only place worth discussing this stupid show.
*Ronnie Dragon noise sound drop*

here's a ronnie christmas sex tip: get a candy cane, and lick it a few times, get it all nice and WET. Then shove it up your girlfriend's TWAT. slide it in and out like a dildo eventually it will start to melt and you can lick that oval office and your breath will be all MINTY. THen stick it in her rear end and lick her in the rear end in a top hat. Your breah will still be minty, even after licking her rear end in a top hat.
Then go back to her TWAT and start licking again. you're going to love that minty flavour and you'll keep licking that oval office until she COMES LIKE THE MOON!

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Are they already replaying Best Of bits on 101 in new orders? Noticed at least poopgate got replayed again today

It’s disappointing to see the Sternthologys going away each day even though they are not adding new ones.

Astro7x fucked around with this message at 17:35 on Dec 25, 2018

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Who needs a new avatar?

EDIT: on and Merry Christmas you cheap jew mother fuckers!

Bonzo fucked around with this message at 18:09 on Dec 25, 2018

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
It's that time of year again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FkjRLO8PK4

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

Holy poo poo, I remember seeing Robin do that on the syndicated show that was on at midnight on Saturday nights.
I'm trying to remember who was on the show that day. Cindy Margolies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost