Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

so he gets all excited and sings out in his fruity lisp, "Public Access TV, sweetie, welcome to New York!".

did you take him in the bathroom and suck his cock?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
We a couple of gay black brothas man, lets talk brotha to brotha

LETS GET GAY MAN!!

YO YO YO DIS IS HIS HUSBAND MAN, I'M loving HIM IN HIS WHITE rear end RIGHT NOW WAITING FO YO BIG BLACK DICK TO COME DOWN MY GULLET MUDDAFUCKA!!

I will come and RAIN ON YOU MAN, I WILL poo poo, ON YOUR PARADE MAN.

................... I love to be poo poo on man, I wanna be poo poo on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_2XHQucoQ

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Kragger99
Mar 21, 2004
Pillbug
Did Richard lose all that weight by getting on meth?

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

Yell like pee

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yL6EneyznZI

Never heard this before. God bless Fred and Billy.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Mr Lance Murdock posted:

Richard's teeth

This is :nms: material.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Hello Dentist office? I need to bring my grandson in for an appointment.
Do you do basic cleaning?
good
Do you fill cavities?
good
Do you do xRays?
good
How about TV. Rusty likes to watch the Kardashians
good
Do you have highlights magazine in the waiting room?
good

Y'all don't cap people's teeth do you? My friend Gary has caps and lips won't close anymore.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

I know Richard is a hillbilly but how much of a hillbilly do you have to be to look at yourself like that and go "yeah that's fine"?

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
It's hilarious to me that like six months ago, none of my friends had ever listened to the Stern Show, and now here they are, sending THSS bullshit to each other in text messages like it's always been a thing

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Someone uploaded a complete collect of Riley Martin

https://old.reddit.com/r/howardstern/comments/afjle0/riley_martin_complete_discography/

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Uhhhhhhhhh... huh?

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer

Sand Monster posted:

Uhhhhhhhhh... huh?

The simian nigress and golden jew won't be happy.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Howard turned 65 a couple of days ago. I have to think that we are on his last years in radio.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
I used to .... uhhh... beat dumb mothafuckas like you in the bareknuckle ring

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.

MrMidnight posted:

Howard turned 65 a couple of days ago. I have to think that we are on his last years in radio.

People said the same thing about Imus for forever. Old shock jocks don’t die, they just fad away.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
Howard's contract ends in 2 years. I fully expect him to re-up, but only for a year or two for a victory lap and to transition the existing staff to something new he just consults on. Fred, Robin, and Gary have said they are ready to retire any time he wants to stop and Ronnie already said he is leaving for sure at the end of Howard's current contract. He definitely won't want to sign on until he is 72.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
So, Stuttering John is a real estate agent now...
http://www.readyproperties.com/john-melendez/

POCKET CHOMP
Jul 20, 2003

me irl.
Someone sure loves their ampersands.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
He's sold houses to both Niggerless Cage and Pamerler Anderson.

quote:

Why should John be your realtor? Well, because while John worked on The Howard Stern show he was paid very little money yet he amassed a large amount of wealth by buying & selling houses.

Nice little dig at Howard there.

John amassed such a large amount of wealth that he's working as a realtor now.

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
John amassed wealth because he was involved in dubious stock market shenanigans. From The Howard Stern Show and The Tonight Show to being a generic rear end real estate broker... ouch

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
I used to go to these meet ups with other people in my industry, for networking and such... It was always the hacks that said things like "I got my real estate license, so now I can sell houses between jobs when I'm not working!"

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

kylej posted:

John amassed wealth because he was involved in dubious stock market shenanigans. From The Howard Stern Show and The Tonight Show to being a generic rear end real estate broker... ouch

Yeah didn't he earn that money through sal's boiler room? lmao. Stuttering John also did an AMA on reddit and ended up deleting all his posts in the thread

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

kylej posted:

Then lost it all in a divorce and not having a job for years.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Howard Stern is President, select nominations for his cabinet:

HUD secretary: Beatle Juice
Attorney General: Wendy
Secretary of State: Robin
Treasury Secretary: King of all Blacks
Secretary of the Interior: Richard Christy

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
John definitely had followers and great moments on the show, but the fact that his exit is what led to Richard and Sal getting hired... :wave:

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

Howard Stern Admits Marriage Drama After Wife Beth Slams His Bad Attitude
'I'm only praying she still loves me,' the shock jock admits.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/01/howard-stern-divorce-beth-marriage-trouble-show-attitude-wife/

quote:

Is Howard Stern heading towards divorce? As rumors heat up that the radio host’s marriage to his wife of 10 years is melting down, the Shock Jock publicly revealed they aren’t exactly seeing eye-to-eye these days.

Stern confessed on The Stern Show Monday that Beth Stern was getting fed up with his bad attitude.

“Beth told me this weekend that she thinks I’m walking around depressed all the time,” Stern told cohost Robin Quivers while on the air. “I got upset when she said it. [Beth] goes, ‘Well, you’ve been very very negative.'”

Stern said after he asked her when he was ever a positive person, she responded: “You’re always cursing everything out and saying everything sucks.”

“I wanted to say to her, ‘Well, you married me. I wasn’t exactly Mr. Positivity,” the radio mogul explained. “Are you trying to tell me you’re not happy being married to me?”

Now, “I’m only praying she still loves me,” he added of his 46-year-old wife.

Stern, who turned 65 on Jan. 12, later admitted he may need to try to better his outlook on life.

It's probably much ado about nothing, but if they do split up I might start listening again.

EngineerJoe posted:

All of them would be Beetlejuice in different costumes.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
If they split, I would expect him to re-sign for another 5 years... but Radar is tabloid crap. In the context of the show (which was the bit where they compile all of his complaining from last year) it was just normal Howard talk and I didn't pick up any concern behind it.

JB50
Feb 13, 2008

Grant DaNasty posted:

Howard Stern Admits Marriage Drama After Wife Beth Slams His Bad Attitude
'I'm only praying she still loves me,' the shock jock admits.

https://radaronline.com/exclusives/2019/01/howard-stern-divorce-beth-marriage-trouble-show-attitude-wife/

It's probably much ado about nothing, but if they do split up I might start listening again.

All of them would be Beetlejuice in different costumes.

How much you wanna bet the pre-nup is for ten years and then she gets a payout?

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
And she has frozen eggs

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

EngineerJoe posted:

Serious post: Fred and Will run everything. Maybe throw a bone to Brent once in a while.

Robin can be press secretary and cackle inappropriately at media questions.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

JB50 posted:

How much you wanna bet the pre-nup is for ten years and then she gets a payout?

They dated for seven years before they got married -- you'd think if she were after his money, she could have gotten it more efficiently.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

So I guess Marci "Click the Unsubscribe Button" Turk is no good at fixes attitudes in relationships.

I'm kinda watching my uncle go through this. He's 75 and his wife (his 2nd) is 63. They met about 30 years ago and were very active. She was poo poo rich so they traveled the world, at the country club on weekends, lived in beautiful homes, etc. etc.

A few years ago he had a stroke which limited his mobility which in turn limits their travels. He's also a typical boomer, not a Trump fan, but says and thinks Boomer things. She's now realizing that the next 10-15 years of her life will be taking care of and tending to his rear end and listening to him yell at clouds.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Bonzo posted:

She's now realizing that the next 10-15 years of her life will be taking care of and tending to his rear end and listening to him yell at clouds.

And any time Beth starts to feel this way, she just adopts another cat and posts a selfie with it on Instagram.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

It was good to hear Howard attacking Trump's stupid wall... it's the closest that he has come to really engaging with the MAGA chuds.

I have a theory: the reason Howard has avoided going full anti-Trump is because he feels guilty. He helped create the modern Trump, gave him a platform to reinvent himself as a Reality TV star. Also, it's pretty clear that Trump has always been a heavy listener to the show (although probably not much these days), because if you listen to Trump, it sounds like he is stuck in the early 90s. Some of the stuff he says sounds a lot like early 90s Howard: ranting about black crime, saying street crime is out of control, we need more trade protections against Mexico... it's all very dated, and it's all stuff Howard said back in the day.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Squashy Nipples posted:

It was good to hear Howard attacking Trump's stupid wall... it's the closest that he has come to really engaging with the MAGA chuds.

I have a theory: the reason Howard has avoided going full anti-Trump is because he feels guilty. He helped create the modern Trump, gave him a platform to reinvent himself as a Reality TV star. Also, it's pretty clear that Trump has always been a heavy listener to the show (although probably not much these days), because if you listen to Trump, it sounds like he is stuck in the early 90s. Some of the stuff he says sounds a lot like early 90s Howard: ranting about black crime, saying street crime is out of control, we need more trade protections against Mexico... it's all very dated, and it's all stuff Howard said back in the day.

So what you're saying is, the show's evolved.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

Bonzo posted:

So what you're saying is, the show's evolved.

What do you do for a living?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Does anyone else think he was banging marci turk

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Squashy Nipples posted:

I have a theory: the reason Howard has avoided going full anti-Trump is because he feels guilty.

I don't think so. The only time he has gotten political is when the politics effect the show (ie the FCC mess). It's not a political show and while he will give some of his opinions, he doesn't want the show turning in to another talk radio show.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

beep by grandpa posted:

Does anyone else think he was banging marci turk

No. I do think Howard cheated on Allison a few times but he seems to be smart enough not to poo poo were the eats.