Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Someone should dig out the Gif where he thanks Marci Turk for something and you see his wife shooting daggers at her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?
There was also the blind item that Artie read on some show that suggested Howard was banging Turk on the side.

(I think it's BS personally, Howard is too old and set in his ways to rock the boat with Beth now, unless the cats pushed him over the edge).

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

DeadBonesBrook posted:

There was also the blind item that Artie read on some show that suggested Howard was banging Turk on the side.

(I think it's BS personally, Howard is too old and set in his ways to rock the boat with Beth now, unless the cats pushed him over the edge).

https://streamable.com/lwvw2

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

DeadBonesBrook posted:

Cats tend to push things over edges.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Bonzo posted:

No. I do think Howard cheated on Allison a few times but he seems to be smart enough not to poo poo were the eats.

He and Beth have admitted (possibly by accident) that they were together before Howard's separation was announced.

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Cats tend to push things over edges.

:rimshot:

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think they admitted to being together before the divorce was final. Which .... not a big deal.

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

euphronius posted:

I think they admitted to being together before the divorce was final. Which .... not a big deal.

They've knowingly admitted that, but at one point Howard was talking about how good at anniversaries Beth was, and the one he was talking about meant they were together pre-separation.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

euphronius posted:

There's a lot of oddities about the Howard divorce timeline. His ex-wife was remarried later that year, and then there's Beth introducing herself as "Howard's secret girlfriend" a few years before the divorce.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Not that odd. Its pretty clear that he was with Beth before the divorce and his wife may have been with her current husband too.

It's also possible that they were separated for a long time and we're each dating well before the divorce.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Howard is loose with legal terms and dates so :shrug:

kolby
Oct 29, 2004

euphronius posted:

Howard is loose with legal terms and dates so :shrug:

the man can remember a song lyric, though

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

prefect posted:

He and Beth have admitted (possibly by accident) that they were together before Howard's separation was announced.

Its no secret that she was telling everyone at Letterman that they were dating. I think if anyone has cheated, its Beth.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
If the timeline is that tight between Alison and Beth, when did Howard have time for his "mad tear" loving chicks where he had to be talked down by Ralph?

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Johny-on-the-Spot posted:

If the timeline is that tight between Alison and Beth, when did Howard have time for his "mad tear" loving chicks where he had to be talked down by Ralph?

Maybe its made up for him to seem more macho. Much like Hein's 80 blow jobs.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

MrMidnight posted:

Maybe its made up for him to seem more macho. Much like Hein's 80 blow jobs.

Once the blowjob starts, do not move. Do not step to the side. Do not let her start blowing the next guy. She should be working on YOUR dick, and standing there hard as a rock helps keep the focus on you. I'm 6 feet 2 inches tall, so I can often obstruct whoever is jacking off behind me.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Once the blowjob starts, do not move. Do not step to the side. Do not let her start blowing the next guy. She should be working on YOUR dick, and standing there hard as a rock helps keep the focus on you. I'm 6 feet 2 inches tall, so I can often obstruct whoever is jacking off behind me.

Grant DaNasty
Jul 17, 2006

I stole this from Reddit because it's loving awesome.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
is that... real? Holy Crap, I'd buy that just to send to the Stern Show for Howard's reaction. Maybe they'd even stuff it in Richard's butt or Sal's pouch.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.

It probably wasn't true. Just like that story of Ralph putting condoms in the van of Howard during Private Parts just as a prank.

There was a quiz at some point where Fred had a to answer the question " how many women has Howard slept with" and the acting and the way everyone reacted to the answer and everything around it made it clear that it was all fake.

Edit : Adding to that, there is no way a talentless dude like Ralph gets to hang around celebrities and mooch off of them if he didn't understand how to make himself useful to them from time to time.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

Post of the year

Edit: it actually makes more sense in this contrived context than in its original form.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think I remeber Howard saying it was only like a month he was dating ?

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Odddzy posted:

Edit : Adding to that, there is no way a talentless dude like Ralph gets to hang around celebrities and mooch off of them if he didn't understand how to make himself useful to them from time to time.

This seems reasonable... but what are you implying? How does Ralph make himself useful?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

From what I can gather Ralph is a general fashion consultant and personal assistant / gopher

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Squashy Nipples posted:

This seems reasonable... but what are you implying? How does Ralph make himself useful?

Gurgle Gurgle!

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you

Squashy Nipples posted:

I'm pretty sure Ralph helped facilitate the "Pussy Parade" and kept things on the down low.

Odddzy
Oct 10, 2007
Once shot a man in Reno.
Ralph was there to cover for Howard when his ex wife found condoms in the trailer for the movie Private Parts and played it like he was playing a prank on Howard. When it comes to being a Gopher, Ralph really did him a solid. He would also often jump on the phone to stir some poo poo if Howard needed it in an interview where Howard couldn't outright stir that poo poo himself.

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Former Human posted:

I know Richard is a hillbilly but how much of a hillbilly do you have to be to look at yourself like that and go "yeah that's fine"?

Aside from the stains, those aren’t bad teeth.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you

UltraRed posted:

That's the kinda of compliment a dentist makes to fill the silence while they work on you.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

EngineerJoe posted:

Post of the year

Edit: it actually makes more sense in this contrived context than in its original form.

Yeah, it's weird like that.

Jon Hein's weird like that.

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost

UltraRed posted:

Aside from the hideous deformities, the Elephant Man wasn't that bad looking

swims
May 5, 2014

Waiter, this band keeps shooting pearls at me.
Speaking of Hein, 101 should play the audio book in its entirety. Unless there is some issue with royalties or whatever. Every single time there is a fast food maniac clip it is always excellent and super funny.

ARBYS straws.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

swims posted:

Speaking of Hein, 101 should play the audio book in its entirety. Unless there is some issue with royalties or whatever. Every single time there is a fast food maniac clip it is always excellent and super funny.

ARBYS straws.

I would love to hear his book, but I will never pay any amount of money for it.

Goddamn guy tells you HOW TO FILL YOUR CUP WITH SODA. :psyduck:

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

It's ridiculous that such a picky eater wrote a book on fast food. He doesn't even out any toppings on his burgers!

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Why do you need an entire book on eating fast food? Just do what I do: Order way too much and then shame eat in your car in a far corner of the parking lot.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

haljordan posted:

Why do you need an entire book on eating fast food? Just do what I do: Order way too much and then shame eat in your car in a far corner of the parking lot.

True. You've never lived until you've eaten Arby's Mozz Sticks under the shade tree of a strip mall parking lot.

Squashy Nipples
Aug 18, 2007

Bonzo posted:

True. You've never lived until you've eaten Arby's Mozz Sticks under the shade tree of a strip mall parking lot.

Where do you live that strip malls have shade trees?

EngineerJoe posted:

It's ridiculous that such a picky eater wrote a book on fast food. He doesn't even out any toppings on his burgers!

I loving hate adult picky eaters. Disgusting, whiney manbabies. Makes it impossible to do group dinners, because they don't eat anything any will veto any decent restaurant.

When JD was describing how he only eats one thing at a time made me want to reach through the screen and choke him.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

As we all know, the centerpieces of the "mad tear" were Robin Givens and Angie Everhart, who just so happen to be clients of Don Buchwald & Associates (source & source). A lot of insight into Givens' mindset can be gleaned by reading up on her and her mother's approach to the Mike Tyson marriage. Suffice it to say, publicity is all that matters. So, it's a win-win: pretend to be in a relationship with Howard Stern and he'll talk about it on the air. You don't have to do anything, although to me it's odd that Buchwald didn't bother to at least trot Howard out there with the girls in public to get some attention in the press.

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

Squashy Nipples posted:

When JD was describing how he only eats one thing at a time made me want to reach through the screen and choke him.

What does this mean, and is there a clip?

Does it mean like... he'll finish his potatoes before moving on to the roast beef, or does it mean (I think I know the answer, but here we go) that he'll spend weeks really only eating cheeseburgers, and then he'll switch to fried chicken for however long?

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

What does this mean, and is there a clip?

Does it mean like... he'll finish his potatoes before moving on to the roast beef, or does it mean (I think I know the answer, but here we go) that he'll spend weeks really only eating cheeseburgers, and then he'll switch to fried chicken for however long?

Yes. I had a friend in high school who did this. We'd be at McDonald's and he would eat all his fries before touching his burger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Jon Hein's refusal to move from the register at a fast food place is some straight up serial killer poo poo. Jeff Levy is less weird.