Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tobbs Gnawed
Apr 4, 2007

All round mafia nice guy

IcePhoenix posted:

going from defending MMT to being OK with her being the lynch with no reads at all indicating a change of opinion seems very townie and not bussing

I know tobbs can't be the target today but wanted to point this out

How did I defend her? I just disagreed with the lurker scum meta. I'm neutral on MMT at best.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
##vote somber

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Peace through overwhelming determination

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

##vote somber

:eyepop:

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Toalpaz posted:

Infinitum said they were sleeping on the vote but they're here for deadline because the game status has changed. Despite making a vote for the leader because it was easy and they wanted a lunch, they're tying up the vote now that I'm not leader! Despite not having a scum read on me explicitly! RF made broken vote and walked away, came back after reading me calling them out and said they're busy with IRL stuff and walked away again despite me telling them their vote was broken with the next post.

This is scum behavior at deadline! Infinitum and RF are scum using scum chat to stay updated on the thread occurances.

For posterity

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Toalpaz posted:

Too many lurkers. MT and Merk not being around is terrible. Hum should be here too.

yeah so let's lynch the dang #3 post itt :mad:

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Interesting how many people suddenly crawled out of the woodwork with like 10 minutes to go

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Toalpaz posted:

Too many lurkers. MT and Merk not being around is terrible. Hum should be here too.

Fisk mia as well

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Toalpaz posted:

I'm here! But I feel fairly strongly it should be Somber.

Agree re: lurkers.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
feels like inf is damned if he do and damned if he don't, don't vote him tomorrow

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

3 minsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before

Malcolm Turnbeug posted:

##vote somber

Ha

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Toalpaz posted:

For posterity

Weird flex, but ok

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Snooze cruise really checked out of the game after voting me.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
that's snooze for ya but she's a good egg and also voting correctly probably maybe. i don't know i've softened on toal a little.

Jezza of OZPOS
Mar 21, 2018

GET LOSE❌🗺️, YOUS CAN'T COMPARE😤 WITH ME 💪POWERS🇦🇺
I refuse to engage anymore today because I absolutely deserve lurker blast rules for a lazy d1

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
i am immortal

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
not even god or a big rock could kill me

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

that's snooze for ya but she's a good egg and also voting correctly probably maybe. i don't know i've softened on toal a little.

hammer your am ar self?

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Toalpaz posted:

hammer your am ar self?

i would die first and i can never die.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Somberbrero posted:

i would die first and i can never die.

fair

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
"hammer myself" pshh eat my freaking shorts you joker.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Where's your av from Somber?

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

I h aaaaaaaate this game d1 again huh. Just NK me scum

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
it's from Sam Bosma's 'fantasy sports' it's about magic basketball

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

thats it looks like.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?
p a t h e t i c

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
Though tensions are raised, the night was still young. The partygoers still enjoyed the night, making the most of the merriment and trying to push away the events that had happened earlier. It seemed that, for the most part, people were trying to put the events with Forrest behind them and the investigators couldn't really pick out anyone that stood out in particular. However, in the chaos of the fun and merriment, there were those in the shadows ready to make their next move.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Malcolm Turnbeug, A Sometimes Food and Retro Futurist have been put ON NOTICE! If they fail to make 10 posts during a game day again, they will be subject to a free LIGHTS-OUT execution!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Votecount for Day 1

Somberbrero (8): b-minus1, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Murmur Twin, Nep-Nep, Tobbs Gnawed, Nep-Nep, Infinitum, Nep-Nep, IcePhoenix, Malcolm Turnbeug
Toalpaz (3): Somberbrero, Tobbs Gnawed, A Sometimes Food, A Sometimes Food, Jonathan Fisk, Snooze Cruise, Nep-Nep, Tobbs Gnawed, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Jonathan Fisk, Tobbs Gnawed, Hal Incandenza, Infinitum, Nep-Nep, Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum
Murmur Twin (2): Jonathan Fisk, imgay, Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
Mr. Humalong (1): Murmur Twin, merk, Murmur Twin
Retro Futurist (1): Mr. Humalong
imgay (0): Murmur Twin, Toalpaz, b-minus1, Toalpaz, b-minus1, Murmur Twin
b-minus1 (0): IcePhoenix, merk, Tobbs Gnawed, Infinitum, Toalpaz, Tobbs Gnawed, merk, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, IcePhoenix, Infinitum
Jonathan Fisk (0): b-minus1, Toalpaz, A Sometimes Food, Toalpaz, Murmur Twin, b-minus1, A Sometimes Food, Murmur Twin
Infinitum (0): Tobbs Gnawed, Tobbs Gnawed
A Sometimes Food (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep
Tobbs Gnawed (0): Toalpaz, Toalpaz, IcePhoenix, Toalpaz, Toalpaz, IcePhoenix
Malcolm Turnbeug (0): Nep-Nep, Nep-Nep

Not Voting (2): A Sometimes Food, Retro Futurist

With 17 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 20th, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 0 minutes.

No one was lynched Day 1

It is now Night 1. All actions are due NO LATER THAN 12AM GMT, Monday, January 21st. I will process and open the thread early should all actions be submitted before the deadline.

jimmydalad
Sep 26, 2013

My face when others are unable to appreciate the :kazooieass:

AGDQ 2018 Awful Block Survivor
For a while, the party seemed to be going well. Apart from teens being their unruly selves, no other significant events had influenced the party. In fact, the Forrest incident seemed to have become a faint memory in the minds of most of the party members. After all, Forrest was a bit of a dick anyway so it wasn’t like it was a major loss or anything.

Suddenly, a high-pitched scream pierced the air!

A look of shock was present on Connie Fusion’s face as she stood in the centre of the dance floor drenched in red paint. The room was frozen, everyone’s eyes on Connie who was doing her best to shake off the paint that had completely ruined the outfit that she prepared for tonight. She could feel everyone’s eyes on her.

“So, uhhh, this is, like, totally not cool.” She managed to force out, her voice slightly shaken as she took in the eyes of the other party members. She does her best to keep her cool, but some of the party members notice a few tears form on her face.

“So, like, I’mmmm gonna go.” Connie mumbled as she quickly gathered her stuff and left the room. The other partygoers exchanged concerned looks. So, the Forrest incident wasn’t a one-time thing? What if they were next? Some partygoers made their leave, even as Mitsie tried to dissuade their worries.

Mitsie felt a mixture of anger and fear as she approached the organisers. It was clear to her now that someone was interfering with this party and she was going to bring them to justice no matter what.

:rip: Tobbs Gnawed, Connie Fusion, Busdriver, Investigator-Aligned was dunked with paint and had to leave the party :rip:

It is now Day 2. Deadline is at 12AM GMT on Thursday, January 24th

jimmydalad fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Jan 21, 2019

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 2

Not Voting (16): A Sometimes Food, b-minus1, Hal Incandenza, IcePhoenix, imgay, Infinitum, Jonathan Fisk, Malcolm Turnbeug, merk, Mr. Humalong, Murmur Twin, Nep-Nep, Retro Futurist, Snooze Cruise, Somberbrero, Toalpaz

With 16 alive, it's 9 votes to execute. The current deadline is January 24th, 2019 at midnight GMT -- that's in about 2 days, 23 hours.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

Oh Tobbs.

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Sorry I missed deadline. I was sleeping off a nasty stress headache.

Toalpaz
Mar 20, 2012

##vote rf

I'd like to start here personally but I'd also be good with Somber who it looks like scum didn't hammer.

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Toalpaz posted:

##vote rf

I'd like to start here personally but I'd also be good with Somber who it looks like scum didn't hammer.

It's weird how you were vote leader most of the day but then it got derailed at the last minute to push a failed dunk on me.

My action failed last night so I'm presuming I was roleblocked. I tried to target Inf.

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

I'm in the midst if a winter hellscape so sorry for spotty posting

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Toalpaz posted:

##vote rf

Could you clarify your case on me? Because it seems to be based on me misformatting a vote and then you spun that off into a bunch of insane theories about what I was doing behind the scenes

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

##vote Nep-nep

Split the vote twice as the day was ending.
- Once an 1 1/2 hours out from deadline (Toalpaz + Somber)
- Twice 30min before deadline because they're 'gut' said to vote them (4 Toal, 4 Somber, 3 MMT)

This is not town play, especially D1 when there is 0 info on the board, as ideally you want to see a lynch and see what people had to say wrt their votes

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

I'm also putting Toalpaz in heavy scum leaning territory

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

for purposes of thread disclosure, I recieved two anonymous messages yesterday

t a s t e
Sep 6, 2010

er, last night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Somberbrero
Feb 14, 2009

ꜱʜʀɪᴍᴘ?

Jonathan Fisk posted:

for purposes of thread disclosure, I recieved two anonymous messages yesterday

That's weird. Are you about to reply to them?