Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Well I don’t know for sure that he is an sk but he’s definitely Antitown

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:siren: IT IS TIME :siren:

My role has finally been revealed and it's time for me to run mod-sanctioned Dark Baby Mafia 2, a mafia game for 9 players.

This is a game within a game. Quote this post to signup.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

b-minus1 posted:

##vote solus

Pod is an sk btw

it's almost as if the returned scum is lying

##vote binus

shame about tobbs dying though, omgvbflol dimed him out as scum in deadchat and I was hoping to get a scum lynch, turns out they're dead, welp

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Asiina posted:

My role has finally been revealed and it's time for me to run mod-sanctioned Dark Baby Mafia 2, a mafia game for 9 players.

yeah okay this is probably awful but why not

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

peramene posted:

jen is gay

this game is gay

you are, all of you, gay

i mean, you're not inaccurate per se

as a somewhat realtalk aside: im not a huge fan of "gay" as an umbrella term for the lgbtqa+ community, but understand why people prefer it over "queer" etc but you know as i type this more out i feel like this is probably a discussion topic for not the middle of a mafia game

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner
so here's a cool story, when OMG died Pod was all 'oh man now you're down to just tobbs' in deadchat and OMG confirmed it and talked a bit about that before realising that people can come back to life from deadchat. So either OMG and Podima were doing a really great scam to get Tobbs killed, or pod was scumhunting in entirely new and hilarious ways.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

xiw posted:

Hi again, this is getting weird. I don't know why I'm back to life this time.

##vote b-minus1

Podima was trying to get us to vote tobbs with the votespam, but I guess that's a: no longer necessary and b: a pretty good indication that Pod is town. Epsilon was his other read and looks super suspicious to me, but I don't see any reason not to kill b-

did you miss the point where he was also spamming votes on me apparently or did i somehow hallucinate that

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay

Asiina posted:

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Asiina posted:

birdstrike
Oct 30, 2008

i;m gay
how is dark babby formed?

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

xiw posted:

so here's a cool story, when OMG died Pod was all 'oh man now you're down to just tobbs' in deadchat and OMG confirmed it and talked a bit about that before realising that people can come back to life from deadchat. So either OMG and Podima were doing a really great scam to get Tobbs killed, or pod was scumhunting in entirely new and hilarious ways.

the fact that this game has deadchat is, strange to me

but so much about this game is so i suppose that's par for the course

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

i am intrigued but decline to quote the post

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Guys I made a promise to deadchat that if am rezzed I will work with town. Think this through, you need me alive

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Asiina posted:

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Well this is loving interesting.

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

Chic Trombone posted:

did you miss the point where he was also spamming votes on me apparently or did i somehow hallucinate that

No that was a thing, you looked pretty suspicious blowing up non-menacing 3p and killing me and town.

On that note, it'd be handy if you obliterated binus now!

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
Need mod confirmation on baby mafia

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

So, uh, Solus. How's things? How was the afterlife? Or pre-life for you, I guess.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer

Chic Trombone posted:

wasnt that b's role

his scum role, for scum?

Who cares I just picked another role off the list

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Kashuno posted:

Need mod confirmation on baby mafia

Go ahead and ask her if I'm allowed to run dark baby mafia.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
She'll confirm it.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
Death to all 3ps.

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

Also I assume that if Chic doesn't/can't obliterate b- then he's the lunch today. Consider this a promissory vote. Assuming we don't want to end early.

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Chic Trombone posted:

admittedly I don't think you're town either but at least binus is blatantly scum

(on the other hand pod apparently came more around to thinking you're town)

b-minus1 posted:

Guys I made a promise to deadchat that if am rezzed I will work with town. Think this through, you need me alive

friend you showed up, called pod a sk, and then voted me, that is the opposite of working with town

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

xiw posted:

No that was a thing, you looked pretty suspicious blowing up non-menacing 3p and killing me and town.

On that note, it'd be handy if you obliterated binus now!

i'm trying to wait for more people to say stuff first Just In Case there's another unexpected casualty, because i honestly have no idea how you died or why you died when i fired the shot, collateral damage isn't mentioned anywhere in my PM and you should not have been targeted

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

Hmm this might be more nec-romance and I might die when binus does - totally worth it though

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

Chic Trombone posted:

i'm trying to wait for more people to say stuff first Just In Case there's another unexpected casualty, because i honestly have no idea how you died or why you died when i fired the shot, collateral damage isn't mentioned anywhere in my PM and you should not have been targeted

I think I got brought back as a Lover - so when azure died I died.

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

xiw posted:

nec-romance

an astoundingly good pun

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
maybe i am scum

(but, that was being brought back as a day action - this time around I came back at night).

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Rhjamiz posted:

So, uh, Solus. How's things? How was the afterlife? Or pre-life for you, I guess.

It was okay? I will admit it did kind of lead to me being a bit disengaged the first couple days, so I haven't got poo poo for reads beyond the obvious.

On the other hand it's not like we didn't just get gifted a scum to murder today

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

xiw posted:

I think I got brought back as a Lover - so when azure died I died.

just in case you go out when b- does, mind jotting down your thoughts for us before i shuffle him right back off this mortal coil?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

SolusLunes posted:

admittedly I don't think you're town either but at least binus is blatantly scum

(on the other hand pod apparently came more around to thinking you're town)

friend you showed up, called pod a sk, and then voted me, that is the opposite of working with town

I’m willing to unvote but need to keep all options open right now. You could have changed alignments. We can’t be certain of anything at the moment :ohdear:

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Stop voting

I have something to reveal

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
More people join my game please. It's the only way I can win.

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. Humalong posted:

Stop voting

I have something to reveal

:stare:

Chic Trombone
Jul 25, 2010

go on, then, don't let us stop you

Mr. Humalong
May 7, 2007

Ok so there was a big “don’t mass claim” thing in the OP presumably because then Chic Trombone can obliterate everyone. Anyone in disagreement with this?

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor

Mr. Humalong posted:

Ok so there was a big “don’t mass claim” thing in the OP presumably because then Chic Trombone can obliterate everyone. Anyone in disagreement with this?

Nope. Go on.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Fine yes but also JOIN MY GAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rhjamiz
Oct 28, 2007

SolusLunes posted:

It was okay? I will admit it did kind of lead to me being a bit disengaged the first couple days, so I haven't got poo poo for reads beyond the obvious.

On the other hand it's not like we didn't just get gifted a scum to murder today

True, and you're not the only one who's a bit lost.