Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote asf

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I now have several regrets.

:barf:

I'm okay with trusting a result, because either it's A: correct or B: we've got someone who's lied to us or C:something fucky is going on

##vote binus

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Mayor Glowku posted:

This seems super scummy, I've literally used this argument a ton to get one last town lynch

I mean, it's not a direct call for a chain lynch, but it's close.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:
I'm just thinking that if bminus is town we will be down 3-4 town for a single scum

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Mayor Glowku posted:

I'm just thinking that if bminus is town we will be down 3-4 town for a single scum

yeah i'm not sold on binus. am voting asf. would vote jimbo

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Alright we are getting close to deadline, and I will be tied up for the next hour. Will try my best to be available

Asf is scum. Jimson is scum. A n0 psychologist (wtf?) result is the dumbest gambit I have ever seen. I am vanilla town (shocking I know). Go back and read jimsons “case” against me. It’s loving hilarious and imo incredibly ballsy to even attempt on d2 lmao

If you guys lunch me and there actually is a killing role in this game, you will know what to do.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
##vote asf

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

flerp posted:

##vote asf

##vote asf

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

Can't no lynch tonight

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

I'm down for an asf lynch, I just saw the swing to binus happening.

Binus if asf flips scum, where would you suggest we look next? Jimson?

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

b-minus1 posted:

Alright we are getting close to deadline, and I will be tied up for the next hour. Will try my best to be available

Asf is scum. Jimson is scum. A n0 psychologist (wtf?) result is the dumbest gambit I have ever seen. I am vanilla town (shocking I know). Go back and read jimsons “case” against me. It’s loving hilarious and imo incredibly ballsy to even attempt on d2 lmao

If you guys lunch me and there actually is a killing role in this game, you will know what to do.

oh nevermind you answered that here

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

that's hammer

Votecount for Day 2

A Sometimes Food (5): SolusLunes, b-minus1, Asiina, JimsonTheBetrayer, JimsonTheBetrayer, hambeet, SolusLunes, flerp, Mayor Glowku
b-minus1 (3): JimsonTheBetrayer, Mayor Glowku, imgay, SolusLunes, Mayor Glowku
Asiina (1): JimsonTheBetrayer, flerp, A Sometimes Food, hambeet, flerp, hambeet, JimsonTheBetrayer
hambeet (0): imgay, imgay

Not Voting (0):

With 9 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 15th, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 3 hours, 25 minutes.

Hal Incandenza, Vanilla Town, was killed Night 1

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
:gary::redhammer::yarg:

SolusLunes
Oct 10, 2011

Yeah ok fine

##vote asf

kash I hope you can forgive my slightly low amount of posts, been sick as a dog this week

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
A sometimes food, vanilla town, died day 2

Avatar selectors will come through in the morning

Get actions in

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 3

Not Voting (7): Asiina, b-minus1, flerp, hambeet, imgay, JimsonTheBetrayer, SolusLunes

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 18th, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days.

MAYOR GLOWKU, Vanilla Town, was killed Night 2

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
##vote b-minus can we please just kill this scum u dumbs. Unless asiina has something important to tell us this is obnoxious.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
yeah I investigated bee movie and got not town.

##vote bee movie

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:ghost: uwu :ghost:

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

##vote b-minus

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
You guys doing a turn o on a sat night wtf.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
##vote binus

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

:gary::redhammer::yarg:

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
B-, Scum Aligned Godfather, was lynched.

Avatar stuff will go out tomorrow AM

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
doing some avatar distro stuff this morning, will open game up afternoon

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Asiina, Town Aligned Cop, done did die night 3

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 4

Not Voting (5): flerp, hambeet, imgay, JimsonTheBetrayer, SolusLunes

With 5 alive, it's 3 votes to execute. The current deadline is February 20th, 2019 at 9 p.m. EST -- that's in about 2 days, 6 hours.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Whelp. Im at a loss now.

hambeet
Sep 13, 2002

Ugh.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:ghost: :argh: :ghost:

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Uh...
##vote Flerp ???

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Last post was from the 15th
Was literally just a lynch vote. Other than that just seemed happy to lodge themselves onto whatever bandwagon was marginally fashionable.
I don't trust anyone when the majority of their posts in a game are just votes.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i was gone for most of the weekend and i just came back today after a hell eleven hour drive

my pet theory is jimson bussed bee man, but i should look back on the rest of the game and look at how bee man interacted w/ people

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
guess what

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

imgay posted:

##vote b-minus

In 4 out of 5 games b-minus is scu, now those are odds I can count on.

5 out of 6 games now

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

imgay posted:

5 out of 6 games now

Lmao poor b-minus

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

flerp posted:

i was gone for most of the weekend and i just came back today after a hell eleven hour drive

my pet theory is jimson bussed bee man, but i should look back on the rest of the game and look at how bee man interacted w/ people

Nah i just got dealt a really weird rear end role. What i wanna know, is why was asiina able to cop b minus as scum if he was god father(who did the kill instead of b-minus) . Or was it just asiina pushing a lynch on more or less confirmed scum. If someone else did the kill than we can figure out who did it based on the avatar they gave the victim.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:ghost: rude :ghost:

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
anyone notice how solus was absent from the scum hammer?

too bad he has an out that the vote was turboed but its pinging me I tell you. Asiina defended them alot day 1 so maybe she copped him, she never changed her opinion of him. gosh I feel like my minds going in circles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
oh huh i missed bee man being godfather