Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

The problem was that organic material would be liquefied, right? Coffee is fine then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Baronjutter posted:

There's no justifying Nelix.

He's Han Solo who's also a traumatized war veteran who ends up on a ship full.of assholes who make fun of his stew and his pain.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

They should’ve just frozen him, then.

Lazyhound
Mar 1, 2004

A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous—got me?

Automatic Slim posted:

They should’ve just frozen him, then.

Surely they have more humane methods for euthanasia.

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret
Currently watching Episode 3: Code of Honor. :)

E- Well that was a strange episode.

Katamari Democracy fucked around with this message at 02:30 on May 6, 2019

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

Facebook Aunt posted:

The problem was that organic material would be liquefied, right?

So you're saying they could send Odo.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The gently caress does voyager need parts delivery for? Their shuttlecraft naturally reproduce faster than cancer cells, just rob those.

ACRE & EQUAT
Aug 28, 2004

FUNERAL BREADS
WAR BREAD

lol but posted:

👨🏿‍🚀🖖🏿 troi gets pissed. she asks with 5 minutes alone with the perp
👨🏿‍🚀🖖🏿 troi gets the confession. they are onto the frengi

Troi can at any time have people imprisoned without due process, something that really informs my reading of her character's actions throughout the series.

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡

Facebook Aunt posted:

They didn't need anything after the warp 10 lizard babies. Warp 10 home, then the Doctor gives everyone anti-lizard treatment and everything is great. It's a trivial problem to solve once they are in the Sol system.

Look, they were trying to get home with their dignity intact.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!

Lamebot posted:

Harry :ohdear:

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.

Lamebot posted:

They failed.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I like the part when Tuvix tried to rally everyone to help him not get executed and nobody cared, except the doctor who refused to pull the trigger but otherwise didn't hinder the process

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Katamari Democracy posted:

Currently watching Episode 3: Code of Honor. :)

E- Well that was a strange episode.

Yeah, it's not good, but just enjoy how much rear end Yar kicks throughout the episode.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Honestly I bet doing a little flip roll like that with someone is a lot of fun. I don't even care that it doesn't look like rear end kicking, it seems like a good time in the way I bet professional wrestling can be fun when it doesnt hurt.

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
“This is the holodeck, it can create whatever fantasy your heart desires. Computer, create the most boring and generic sparring partner on a blue gym mat.”

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Gatts posted:

What if Brahms was slutty and the computer got it right. What if Geordi's feelings were valid cause he didn't intend things to end up that way then was blamed for something that wasn't completely in his control and it was an awkward situation for everyone.

Perhaps there is a Counselor at Star Fleet writing profiles going too far. "Database, file Leah Brahms under over sexed ho-bag. File Geordi LaForge under...pathetic."

mods change my name to slutty sentient matter/anti-matter intermix chamber tia

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

Gutcruncher posted:

“This is the holodeck, it can create whatever fantasy your heart desires. Computer, create the most boring and generic sparring partner on a blue gym mat.”

Why are Enterprise kids sitting in a boring classroom when they could be having magic schoolbus adventures on the holodeck??

Kibbles n Shits
Apr 8, 2006

burgerpug.png

Fun Shoe

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Why are Enterprise kids sitting in a boring classroom when they could be having magic schoolbus adventures on the holodeck??

It's all good fun until a computer malfunctions and starts to incorporate elements from some random crewman's orgy program into your magic holobus adventure, or the bus becomes sentient and takes control of the ship.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Kibbles n Shits posted:

It's all good fun until a computer malfunctions and starts to incorporate elements from some random crewman's orgy program into your magic holobus adventure, or the bus becomes sentient and takes control of the ship.

oh god what is the bus doing to ms frizzle?!?

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

the trek franchise is sleeping on millions of dollars by not shooting every scene with barely contained homosexual tension

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde
my comment has no relation to the cited gif btw i just like to make sure that all the good content is here in the "prime" trek thread

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

lol but posted:

the trek franchise is sleeping on millions of dollars by not shooting every scene with barely contained homosexual tension
it makes discovery far more enjoyable if you pretend they did

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002

Because the 1%ers have booked it solid.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Have you SEEN the holodeck episodes?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

lol but posted:

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Bashir was young, naive and hopeful then, a perfect person for Garak to seduce. Tragically he fell for OBrien who was a married man but clearly not in his own skin until their shared adventures.

Tighclops
Jan 23, 2008

Unable to deal with it

Grimey Drawer
what's your favourite Riker fight move

For me it's a toss up between the two high kicks in a row from Conspiracy or just grabbing and throwing that Klingon dude into the computer screen in A Matter of Honor

CaptainSkinny
Apr 22, 2011

You get it?
No.

Definitely when he sits down. There is no better Riker move.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Worst Riker move.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

The General posted:

Worst Riker move.

Commence the jigglin'!

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

how big do you think odo makes his hog when he fucks? does he ask the woman what she prefers or does he just stick it in and go "just say when"
do you think he ever builds in a french tickler?

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

kira leans in and almost sneers in his ear "fill 'er up"

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Gutcruncher posted:

The ultimate evolution of martial arts

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
The Enterprise holodecks just came with the stock settings, so you could spar on either the plain blue mat, Holmes' house, or dip into Barclay's Flotter inflation bimbofication hentai programs.

mycomancy
Oct 16, 2016

Ghostlight posted:

kira leans in and almost sneers in his ear "fill 'er up"

:vince:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

The General posted:

Worst Riker move.

Best, certainly??

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Bogus Adventure posted:

Yeah, it's not good, but just enjoy how much rear end Yar kicks throughout the episode.

Oh hell yeah I smiled during the scene where she was training on the hologram. A almost laughed during the death battle vs the "First wife" or whatever it's cheesy but I know they were having fun with the acting and I enjoyed that a lot.

Right now I am on Episode 5: Where no man has gone before.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

When you hit the button to watch Code of Honor on streaming services it should just play you The Naked Now again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lol but
Feb 24, 2007

body is a dinosaur
Slippery Tilde

When you hit the button to watch Code of Honor on streaming services it should just play you The Naked Now again.

it should be prefaced by a montage of video apologies from everyone involved in the production. weirdly we cannot blame berman for this he was not producing yet