Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
yeah something feels a little lovely about drumming a trans woman out of the FGC for being overly flirty when a guy who beat the everloving loving poo poo out of his wife is being welcomed back with open arms and given a ~Triumphant Return~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

also jfc floe

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

yeah something feels a little lovely about drumming a trans woman out of the FGC for being overly flirty when a guy who beat the everloving loving poo poo out of his wife is being welcomed back with open arms and given a ~Triumphant Return~
tbf if she actually did grope somebody gently caress her but also theres way shittier people everyone circles the wagons for

like how people are probably gonna do for floe

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/Floejisan/status/1161114938821103616

dragon enthusiast
Jan 1, 2010
Floe got named as one of the people involved in date raping people at the EVO after party so uhh yeah

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

MechaX posted:

Oh, and someone is also alleging that she shared a hotel room with Floe and woke up to him feeling on her. Floe opted for the “she’s mentally unstable and I’m lawyering up, statement later today!” Approach

link to him calling her mentally unstable? i saw his tweet earlier but didnt see this part

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

Yeah something feels a little lovely about drumming a trans woman out of the FGC for being overly flirty when a guy who beat the everloving loving poo poo out of his wife is being welcomed back with open arms and given a ~Triumphant Return~

Pretty much, gllty did wrong, yet lol that of course so much more condemnation seems to just be pouring out of everywhere toward them, while fuckin meathead gets well wishes and welcome backs.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

dragon enthusiast posted:

Floe got named as one of the people involved in date raping people at the EVO after party so uhh yeah

wait wtf

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Zand posted:

link to him calling her mentally unstable? i saw his tweet earlier but didnt see this part

https://twitter.com/floejisan/status/1161181446020538369?s=21 this is the tweet I saw

Neo Rasa
Mar 8, 2007
Everyone should play DUKE games.

:dukedog:

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Zand posted:

https://twitter.com/Floejisan/status/1161182027359514624?s=20

Zand
Jul 9, 2003

~ i'll take you for a ride ~ ride on a meteorite ~

i dont understand why he would post this.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Sharing a room with floe sounds bad

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

dragon enthusiast posted:

I'm so frustrated

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

Real hurthling! posted:

Sharing a room with floe sounds bad

sounds gross

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Zand posted:

i dont understand why he would post this.

gotta get out in front with your "bitches be crazy"

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

triforce being the adult in the room is too god drat much

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

https://twitter.com/Floejisan/status/1158508344077799425

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Come on lol

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

I wonder if his (likely parent funded) “lawyer” told him he probably should shut the gently caress up on social media now that I think of it, because goddamn that didn’t age well and you know people are going to bring it up now

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Kind of hosed up that, as far as I know, the only person to get their deserved consequences so far is a trans woman

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Pomp posted:

Kind of hosed up that, as far as I know, the only person to get their deserved consequences so far is a trans woman

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga
lol @ the anime face sketches

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

zooted heh posted:

lol @ the anime face sketches
look that does look like floe, mission accomplished

Yardbomb
Jul 11, 2011

What's with the eh... bretonnian dance, sir?

Pomp posted:

Purely coincidental I'm sure

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

Looks like some Smash players want to get in on this too

https://twitter.com/Squerk_/status/1161211719668129792?s=20

zooted heh
Oct 16, 2005

str8 mercin burgers my nigga

Endorph posted:

look that does look like floe, mission accomplished

yeah making half the face the entire piece of paper. it's dead on.

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Fat du

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo
Didn't gllty also have a few instances of (minor) altercations over popoffs?

Also: uuuuuuuuuugh gently caress this community. gently caress

Arzachel
May 12, 2012

Pomp posted:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
All Nerds Are Bastards

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
trans or not gllty has been a huge piece of poo poo for a long time

gently caress infil too, but don't apologize for gllty

somepartsareme
Mar 10, 2012

Diggle Hell is a Real
(Swingin') Place
nobody is

Live Free
Jan 5, 2019

by VideoGames
I'm definitely not having an internet argument about this so the point is moot anyway

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Live Free posted:

nobody is just that when people circle the wagons for infiltration or floe and toss gilty out its clear what the motivation is

theres tons of pieces of poo poo in the fgc but people are very selective about who is/isnt allowed to get away with it

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Live Free posted:

no ones saying be kinder to gllty, we're saying be ruder to the straight, cis shitheads

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

burn it all

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Gllty should be out but also maybe get rid of infil and others like him entirely and don't loving say triumphant return when referring to him.

Crocoswine posted:

burn it all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

poo poo, and in Infiltration’s case, there’s no other way to spin his “triumphant return” because he was at EVO last year and no one ever says “Daigo has triumphantly returned to SF for his 1xth consecutive year!” and he can’t triumphantly return to a game that wasn’t even out yet

MrWiz knew exactly what the gently caress he was doing with that narrative