Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

The UT game is the last time Coley devised a first possession worth a gently caress.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
IU wins the big ten week~

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Chichevache posted:

My wife knows nothing about Aggie and I am enjoying the look on her face as I reveal more and more about that terrible school. Please post your favorite A&M lore for me to share.

The corp of cadet freshmen save bodily fluids in "grode jars". I don't remember why I think it might have something to do with the bonfire.

Also they got like 12 people killed with their bonfire built mostly based on passed-down knowledge from engineering student to engineering student.

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Second bad UT-Martin snap into the endzone. QB tries to recover for what would be another safety, missed the ball, Kentucky recovers for a touchdown. I would have preferred a 4-0 game, honestly.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

Elephanthead posted:

they haven't beaten Michigan in 22 games

Wow , was that Antwan randle El or even before that

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
:lol: the snap went like 15 yards behind Ehlinger and he completed it for a 7-yard gain

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chichevache posted:

My wife knows nothing about Aggie and I am enjoying the look on her face as I reveal more and more about that terrible school. Please post your favorite A&M lore for me to share.

I'm sure you've done the dog graveyard, the if Reveille barks class is canceled, they hold their balls and yell, their big thing is swaying in the stands which seems super lame to me. There was the time when they held Rice's scatter band hostage because they made fun of the dog and the band had to be smuggled out of the stadium so they wouldn't be killed by the fake army. The time someone went after a yell leader or something with a saber and got taken out by another (unarmed) guy.

Grode jars of course.

Someone could write a book on all the messed up A&M poo poo.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Clones win a close one against Kansas. Can’t seem to win an easy one.

Lote
Aug 5, 2001

Place your bets
Harvard just tried an onside kick up 17 points in the 4th quarter. And didn’t get it :lol:

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Isn't A&M's whole fake army set up in a way that you don't actually have to enlist post-college, unlike every other ROTC anywhere?

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Grittybeard posted:

The time someone went after a yell leader or something with a saber and got taken out by another (unarmed) guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLM6UFrVPrU

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Lote posted:

Harvard just tried an onside kick up 17 points in the 4th quarter. And didn’t get it :lol:

Harvard's up 17? :lol:

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
huh the announcer that laughed at the Georgia photographer apologized.....that's surprising

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

quote:

There’s always The Listeater

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I love Gary eating poo poo on live tv

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

D.N. Nation posted:

Isn't A&M's whole fake army set up in a way that you don't actually have to enlist post-college, unlike every other ROTC anywhere?

All senior military colleges don't require you to enlist or commission

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Grittybeard posted:

I'm sure you've done the dog graveyard, the if Reveille barks class is canceled, they hold their balls and yell, their big thing is swaying in the stands which seems super lame to me. There was the time when they held Rice's scatter band hostage because they made fun of the dog and the band had to be smuggled out of the stadium so they wouldn't be killed by the fake army. The time someone went after a yell leader or something with a saber and got taken out by another (unarmed) guy.

Grode jars of course.

Aggie is so great to hate.

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

holy cow what the heck was that, Fromm

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

George H.W. oval office posted:

All senior military colleges don't require you to enlist or commission

My understanding is that most have decent ratios of those who do. Texas A&M is not one.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

gently caress all cops

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

oh yeah, the double home uniform game on abc

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The Texas Longhorns have forced Baylor to punt.

It's a momentous day

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

It is continually frustrating that we have a really elite defense and a dope for an OC

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Vertical Lime posted:

Does the visiting team still technically have to be flagged for this?

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Vertical Lime posted:

always a good looking game

go a bruin

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

KKKLIP ART posted:

It is continually frustrating that we have a really elite defense and a dope for an OC

Coley dialed up an 8-yard loss in the first play of the game and at this point all we do is shrug

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
drat, Devin Duvernay wasn't a Belinikoff finalist?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Holy cow UGA's offense gets exponentially worse every week.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE
That’s like the 15th sure TD Fromm has overthrown this season. I swear he sees paydirt and gets dollar signs in his eyes like the wolf in the Bugs Bunny cartoons and his brain goes to mush.

Also nice snap, idiot.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Lucky for Georgia 3 points will be enough to win

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Qwijib0 posted:

always a good looking game

go a bruin

All Californians can relate to red vs blue gang fights.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Ah yes great stop by our defense. Overthrown pass, short run stop, fumble because QB wasn't ready.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Is this Georgia/A&M matchup rather than both playing a late-season cupcake an artifact of A&M's entry into the SEC (since schedules are planned so far in advance)?

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

SmellsLikeToast posted:

Also nice snap, idiot.

Aggy defender clapped, FWIW

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
The Aggies have been in the SEC for a while now and this is the first time they've played Georgia in a conference game?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Qwijib0 posted:

Is this Georgia/A&M matchup rather than both playing a late-season cupcake an artifact of A&M's entry into the SEC (since schedules are planned so far in advance)?

UGA plays their cupcake next week.

:(

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
lol that loving roll

downout
Jul 6, 2009

#9 Indiana is now my new favorite player - dude just did a pirouette after a sack

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE

PostNouveau posted:

The Aggies have been in the SEC for a while now and this is the first time they've played Georgia in a conference game?

Yea, I think the game a few years back was during their last season in the Big 12.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Fun Shoe
Not what you were looking for, UCLA