Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Sash! posted:

I originally registered in 2000.

gently caress

We are all a bunch of loving grey-hair goons now. :corsair:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Almost 20 drat years on SA, wow

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

MourningView posted:

is this because he isn't going to save football or because he's afraid someone will steal his idea if we talk about it too much

At first because he was afraid someone would steal his idea, then because he was mad everyone was dunking on him

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

dirty shrimp money posted:

Almost 20 drat years on SA, wow

I had a downstairs neighbor when I was in college point it out to me in like 2002 - couldn't believe there was such an extensive forum anywhere. I'd never heard of it. I lurked for a few years before my regdate.

Pretty rewarding 10$.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

SmellsLikeToast posted:

I think Georgia was favored to beat SCar by 29 unless I’m remembering wrong.

I had to look back, but for the Yahoo default pick set the one >28 point favorite that didn't cover was Bama (-37.5) against Ole Miss.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

LeeMajors posted:

I had a downstairs neighbor when I was in college point it out to me in like 2002 - couldn't believe there was such an extensive forum anywhere. I'd never heard of it. I lurked for a few years before my regdate.

Pretty rewarding 10$.

2005 here, because that was when I got my first debit card. I lurked from 2001, because an older friend sent me a link to the 9/11 threads because he thought I'd get a laugh since my 9/11 was spent skipping class while it was still on TV to go buy Slayers new album.

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

LLCoolJD posted:

He's a goofy looking dude, but they are really going to miss him next season.

Everyone here seems to think he looks like Macaulay Culkin when it's obviously Jim Breuer.

Also yeah I have no idea what next year will bring - staff seem real high on Myles Brennan but I have the feeling he'll be Fine and we'll revert back to 10-win seasons again.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Somewhere, El Penis labors over a textbook from a community college, pledging to get back into UT Austin, as ’the eyes of Texas’ plays softly in the room

A sketch of a football helmet lies on the floor next to him

The letters ‘SEC,’ carved into his desk, are scratched over violently

Pakled
Aug 6, 2011

WE ARE SMART
Oregon football player who was expelled for rape got the violation scrubbed from his transcript in a secret deal between the player's mother, the university, and the Department of Education

This uh, seems pretty bad

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

mactheknife posted:

Everyone here seems to think he looks like Macaulay Culkin when it's obviously Jim Breuer.

Also yeah I have no idea what next year will bring - staff seem real high on Myles Brennan but I have the feeling he'll be Fine and we'll revert back to 10-win seasons again.

We’ve won national championships with Fine before, so it’s all good. Sit back and enjoy the ride on Superman’s cape while it lasts.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!

"Reverse sex discrimination"

Trump's goddamn America

mactheknife
Jul 20, 2004

THE JOLLY CANDY-LIKE BUTTON

Silly Burrito posted:

We’ve won national championships with Fine before, so it’s all good. Sit back and enjoy the ride on Superman’s cape while it lasts.

I also wouldn't be like, miserable with 10 win seasons

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Trump's goddamn America

"Secret deal" just sounds like big money to hush everything up, with "reverse sex discrimination" as the thin excuse

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

CannonFodder posted:

"Secret deal" just sounds like big money to hush everything up, with "reverse sex discrimination" as the thin excuse

Who is providing the big money?

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Trump's goddamn America

Pretend I posted that tweet about today being the stupidest day in American history - a record that will be broken every successive day going forward.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Betsy Devos needs to be fired right into the sun

Dilber
Mar 27, 2007

TFLC
(Trophy Feline Lifting Crew)

KKKLIP ART posted:

Betsy Devos needs to be fired right into the sun

I wouldn't want the sun to feel bad about having her there.

however, agreed

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Dilber posted:

I wouldn't want the sun to feel bad about having her there.

however, agreed

Other acceptable alternative is out past the Oort Cloud into the vast, dark beyond.

Then again she and her kind are probably responsible for the trans Neptunian ring gated and protomolecule.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

https://twitter.com/JFergusonAU/status/1205639254048755712

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

LeeMajors posted:

sup y'all i was born in 1996 and first started lurking the forum in like 2011-ish your garbage posts shaped me in my formative years

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

mactheknife posted:

You're starting to sound like a Bama fan.

LeeMajors posted:

Yup.

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

Spaced God posted:

sup y'all i was born in 1996 and first started lurking the forum in like 2011-ish your garbage posts shaped me in my formative years

Just a wee baby aggy

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

mactheknife posted:

Ten wins is the worst amount there is

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
I lurk but was born in 1990 and started following TFF in 08/09. My first TFF posters I remembered were Big Herm, Wheez, and Andichu (I started at WVU spring 2008)

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

Neil Armbong posted:

Just a wee baby aggy

I didn't even like sports until I started my undergrad here in fall 2015 so I missed all the "good" aggy parts of aggy, too. The first aggy game I paid attention to was someone dragging me to the 2015 Auburn game where a vietnam veteran with an artificial leg asked how old I was, I told him I was 18, and he threw me two cans of shiner

Cnidario
Mar 22, 2013

JMU and UNI are playing an FCS slugfest tonight if anyone is interested

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Spaced God posted:

And you still became an Aggie so obviously you should have been smothered

cpranger
Nov 6, 2009

I want you to take out Big Bird's knees.
I got my account for the Saints Superbowl run. The entirety of the NFC South thread just was Saints posters talking about how sad they were that their dads didn't live long enough to see it. Kinda hosed up now that I think about it.

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

iwentdoodie posted:

And you still became an Aggie so obviously you should have been smothered

Not incorrect

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

LeeMajors posted:

I wish I had grey hair instead of going bald in my 20s.

Well I am getting grey chest hairs, does that count?

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak

CannonFodder posted:

I wish I had grey hair instead of going bald in my 20s.

Well I am getting grey chest hairs, does that count?

drat, I was going to say it sucks going bald in my 30s, but at least I made it to that milestone I guess.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

No one on either side of my family has gone bald, so I think I'm in the clear

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

drat, I was going to say it sucks going bald in my 30s, but at least I made it to that milestone I guess.

I was like 22 when it started going, which was very sad at the time. Got over it and just shaved it pretty quick though and now it doesn't bug me at all. Way faster to get ready in the morning!

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
lol if you still don't have a full head of hair

just lol

:smugdog:

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
I still have a full head of hair but every once in a while I stare at my hair line real hard and wonder if my forehead is getting slightly bigger

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
I've got all my hair, its just getting grey as gently caress

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
At least one of you guys has hair like Dana Holgerson and I find that amusing.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Randaconda posted:

lol if you still don't have a full head of hair

just lol

:smugdog:

Smugposting in agreement

Also Go Navy Beat Army

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Seaniqua posted:

I still have a full head of hair but every once in a while I stare at my hair line real hard and wonder if my forehead is getting slightly bigger

It most definitely is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

Ah, one more!

I always had a widows peak and it didn’t really recede much up front but as soon as it started thinning a little in the back I went right to the razor. I swore I’d never be one of those dudes clinging onto the last shreds of hair or slathering medicine on my scalp.

That was prob 5 years ago. Thank gently caress my head looks normal shaved.