Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Hi Rex here once again to profess his love for all things Metro hockey and the rest of your loser divisions are boring.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
6 goals in the first 11 minutes here in Calgary

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Stars gotta figure something out.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Calgary Boston is something else.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Crow :allears:

Mike_V
Jul 31, 2004

3/18/2023: Day of the Dorks
Thomas and Kyrou are gonna torment Central opponents for the next decade

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

I've seen the Stars make some crazy comebacks recently but I'm not too sure about this one

E: Yikes

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
"This is a game where you don't want to go make a salami sandwich during play, you might miss two goals. Come back with mayonnaise all over you." -Jack Edwards

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Yeah the Blues are dominating this, lol. Blues are playing so calm; Dallas' passing / puck possession looks really off.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

This is what happens when you disrespect Cam Neely
Stars kind of suck. They have a +7 goal differential on the season at this point.

This is the same team that let up 40+ shots in the last two games to Arizona and Ottawa. The difference between those nights and this one is our goaltender isn't bailing us out on the constant mistakes.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Oh my god get in in the net

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Tempted by this Bruins away game now...

e: Stars really need this PP. Prob not a good idea to start a scrum...

MoaM fucked around with this message at 03:53 on Feb 22, 2020

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Oh my god get in in the net

No not that net

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

MoaM posted:

Stars gotta figure something out.

Jamie Benn's contract is bad and Paveski's isn't much better.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Hawks defense against a 5 on 3. I am not optimistic.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
The Star's ten shots is very misleading.

---

Also, is it me, or is the Bruins-Flames intermission excessively long? Waiting for the EDM game to stop I guess?

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Marchand with the deflection (?) from a quick strike.

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

Jamie Benn's contract is bad and Paveski's isn't much better.

at least Pavelski is done after 2 more years. I have every confidence that Dallas will be able to move him back to San Jose or whatever before then.

When will Jim Nill learn to follow my rule? Whenever he wants to sign a player, don't sign that player.. instead sign somebody else.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Imagine how bad the Blackhawks would be without their stellar goaltending all season

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Starsfan posted:

When will Jim Nill learn to follow my rule? Whenever he wants to sign a player, don't sign that player.. instead sign somebody else.

:hmmyes:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Tkachuk kinda belted Lauzon bad.

---

RIP Stars

MoaM fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Feb 22, 2020

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Koekkoek with 3 monumentally stupid penalties tonight :golfclap:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Wow cool job Stars get hosed

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Starsfan posted:

at least Pavelski is done after 2 more years. I have every confidence that Dallas will be able to move him back to San Jose or whatever before then.

In 2 years I don"t know how much window is left for Dallas :(

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

It took 23 tries, but the Blackhawks finally have a power play goal. :siren:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Not a shut out, lol

Starsfan
Sep 29, 2007

rex rabidorum vires posted:

In 2 years I don"t know how much window is left for Dallas :(

we're the oldest roster in the NHL.. I'm guessing our "window" lasts as long as Ben Bishop does.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

THE CAT GWG :siren:

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Pretty good start for the Pens

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

two early afternoon games in a row

how am I supposed to get drunk for these games did you think of that nhl people

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Will we ever see Nick Bjugstad in a pens uniform again

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

FBS posted:

two early afternoon games in a row

how am I supposed to get drunk for these games did you think of that nhl people

As a long time english premier league watcher I don't know what you're talking about.

Edit: ^^^^ I doubt it. I'd probably move him at this point anyways as a package if you can. Going to need that 4.1 for other things.

pacerhimself
Dec 30, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Winnipeg Jets are dogshit garbage.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

The Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Penguins continuing to regress. Good times.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Jack Johnson putting Letang under pressure. Please loving get rid of him.

myron cope
Apr 21, 2009

Good effort by Letang, top notch

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

The Pens D core is so bad and dead right now. They also are trying to carry JMFJ.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

triple sulk posted:

The Philadelphia Flyers are dogshit garbage

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FBS
Apr 27, 2015

The real fun of living wisely is that you get to be smug about it.

the jets loving suck rear end