Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

longtimelurker
Mar 12, 2006

Powered by alcohol

SplitSoul posted:

The requisite treasure hoard for the cool pirate ship that comes with the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto. I might have gone a little... overboard. :haw:

Edit: Mind you, I did most of this before they introduced the precision placement tools and it was a gigantic pain in the rear end.

That's amazing!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
Is there a nice house for poors like me who have about 100k at best?

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

kirbysuperstar posted:

You get a free giant one by doing the Summerset or Elswyr main story. I can't remember which

e: https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Hall_of_the_Lunar_Champion

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

kirbysuperstar posted:

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Player_Housing
The Small houses are a nice balance of gold cost and space. You can preview them to see which you like, some are nicer than others.
Autumn's-Gate is nice, and you can sell the fire place on guild trader for about the gold cost of the home (maybe more I haven't checked recently)

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

im waiting for you guys in imperial city :D

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
have fun waiting

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

insane anime posted:

Some AD fellow found me while I was opening a chest and getting a skyshard and waited very patiently for me to finish before destroying me in two seconds flat, very kind

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

SplitSoul posted:

The requisite treasure hoard for the cool pirate ship that comes with the Colossal Aldmeri Grotto. I might have gone a little... overboard. :haw:

Edit: Mind you, I did most of this before they introduced the precision placement tools and it was a gigantic pain in the rear end.

I'm obsessed with housing so I love this. Are you in the goon guild? What's your name if so? You can PM me it if you want.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

insane anime posted:

Haha, made you wait.

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø

Doctor Zero posted:

HOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIT

M’aiq the Liar will be a houseguest you can get this month!!!!! :derp:

Had a beer or three, please confirm this was a joke.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

valuum posted:

Not a joke.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Barreft posted:

I'm obsessed with housing so I love this. Are you in the goon guild? What's your name if so? You can PM me it if you want.

Same as here, but I'm on EU.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

SplitSoul posted:

Same as here, but I'm on EU.

drat

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

If you just want to visit there's nothing stopping you creating a character on EU and using Essential Housing Tools to visit their home assuming its permissions are set to allow anyone to enter. I don't know if how to do it without ESH.

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Here's some more quick shots in any case, maybe I can do a little video tour if I get around to it.

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

If you just want to visit there's nothing stopping you creating a character on EU and using Essential Housing Tools to visit their home assuming its permissions are set to allow anyone to enter. I don't know if how to do it without ESH.

It's just not the same

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø

Error 404 posted:

Not a joke.

That's just loving exploitative. I+n a better world it'd be a free achievement thingy because yeesh that thing is actually hard.

SplitSoul posted:

Here's some shots

Thread needs more shots! What's your @thing?

e: uh, why am i getting like 5 fps? On a really lovely backup laptop, but it was fine before the patch.

valuum fucked around with this message at 03:33 on Sep 4, 2021

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

valuum posted:

That's just loving exploitative. I+n a better world it'd be a free achievement thingy because yeesh that thing is actually hard.

Welcome to hellworld, but at least its just for crowns and not crowns + 00000000.0000001 drop rate in gambleboxes.

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø

Error 404 posted:

Welcome to hellworld, but at least its just for crowns and not crowns + 00000000.0000001 drop rate in gambleboxes.

Ohhhhh drat, brain scrambled. When you appreciate being able to use monecrowns, is that good or bad? Honestly cant tell.

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

valuum posted:

Ohhhhh drat, brain scrambled. When you appreciate being able to use monecrowns, is that good or bad? Honestly cant tell.
Error 404 is saying "at least it's not in a crown crate."

valuum
Sep 3, 2003
ø
loving hell that's actually a positive. Ragnarok cant come soon enough, but at least the brilliant cat can hang out in my house for a while.

e: now if only the gfx thing wasnt an issue so I could actually get a new computer and play at anything other than custom:lowesterestever

valuum fucked around with this message at 04:29 on Sep 4, 2021

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Peaceful Anarchy posted:

Error 404 is saying "at least it's not in a crown crate."

Yeah this, sorry. I tried to phrase it in a funny way.

Error 404 fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Sep 4, 2021

Barreft
Jul 21, 2014

I've never opened any crates. Aren't they basically just gacha loot boxes?

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Barreft posted:

I've never opened any crates. Aren't they basically just gacha loot boxes?

Yes, this is exactly what they are.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Northern Elsewyr's story was fun. Cadwell is..whatever, but I like Abnur.

Then I went and made myself chief of an orc clan, oops

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Doctor Zero posted:

HOOOOOLY SHIIIIIIIT

M’aiq the Liar will be a houseguest you can get this month!!!!! :derp:

gently caress and YEs

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

lmao EBORIC DIREFROST what kind of nerd-rear end name is that

Doctor Zero
Sep 21, 2002

Would you like a jelly baby?
It's been in my pocket through 4 regenerations,
but it's still good.

valuum posted:

My blood sister does not LIE.

Now I’m sacrificing to golden saint daedra so we get something that lets Sheogorath move in. :swoon: :pusheen:

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

I finally have an unstable morpholith, and since I miscounted I still have five event tickets left over :toot:

Onwards!

Fruits of the sea
Dec 1, 2010

I’m loving the weird lore references in ESO. Ran into the Kothringi in Shadowfen. It doesn’t get more obscure than this- they are mentioned in one sentence in a book from Morrowind. That’s it.

Not loving: every second quest involving talking to ghosts and/or spirit visions and traveling back in time.

Edit: OH gently caress ok the kothringi are not what I thought they were :cry:
this technically is also ghosts but it’s actually a fun surprise and one of the few times it’s been interesting

Fruits of the sea fucked around with this message at 18:24 on Sep 4, 2021

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Comrade Koba posted:

lmao EBORIC DIREFROST what kind of nerd-rear end name is that

My first character was named Lance Hellbringer and I still haven't come up with a better name.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

My favorite character so far is Hank.

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Because I use him to heal and tank.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Comforts-Your-Mother is still my best character name

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

StarkRavingMad posted:

Comforts-Your-Mother is still my best character name

very good

remigious
May 13, 2009

Destruction comes inevitably :rip:

Hell Gem

Potato Salad posted:

Because I use him to heal and tank.

That’s adorable :3:

Peaceful Anarchy
Sep 18, 2005
sXe
I am the math man.

For anyone planning to get the last 2 event tickets on the final day, 2AM to 10AM EDT on Tuesday, there is scheduled maintenance from 4AM to 10AM EDT. It might be done early, but the safest bet is to precomplete two quests today or Monday, hold on to them, and turn them in between 2:01 and 4AMEDT on Tuesday. Turning them in should only take a minute or two, log in, click the dialogue, port to IC, turn in log out.

Black Pants
Jan 16, 2008

Such comfortable, magical pants!
Lipstick Apathy
Hi I'd like a guild invite please, I'm @DeiwosN

Been playing a khajiit stamsorc summoner, going with 2h+bow, it feels pretty solid even if it's weird that I'm using like 2 class abilities total (until I unlock Bound Armour) but that clannfear is a nice tank+heal. Also I've been doing thieves guild and dark brotherhood stuff instead of actually leveling, because One World or whatever it was called means I need to decide for myself where to quest and what quests to do. Which is a pretty overwhelming choice, heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Black Pants posted:

Hi I'd like a guild invite please, I'm @DeiwosN

Been playing a khajiit stamsorc summoner, going with 2h+bow, it feels pretty solid even if it's weird that I'm using like 2 class abilities total (until I unlock Bound Armour) but that clannfear is a nice tank+heal. Also I've been doing thieves guild and dark brotherhood stuff instead of actually leveling, because One World or whatever it was called means I need to decide for myself where to quest and what quests to do. Which is a pretty overwhelming choice, heh.

I've been trying to stick to my main alliance zone for quests and doing the main one. So I'm still poking through Glenumbra and doing side quests and having fun. It's neat!