Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

does underwood go to gene keady's barber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Down 20-6 what the gently caress

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

I swear Cockburn has been at Illinois for 10 years and he's been a big slug for all them.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Basketball gods please don't let the team I cheer for lose to a team in camouflage.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Rick posted:

Basketball gods please don't let the team I cheer for lose to a team in camouflage.

Oh good they aren't wearing those uniforms today so already one prayer answered.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin

RC and Moon Pie posted:

I swear Cockburn has been at Illinois for 10 years and he's been a big slug for all them.

I think he has two more years of eligibility due to covid

Cool Post Beg
Mar 6, 2008

DADDY MAGIC
Loved the DEFENDING COCKBURN graphic

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I am listening to the Arizona audio of this and they are making the announcer say "Lexus of Tucson Charity Three Pointer" every time Arizona hits a three.

E: I was wrong, they have to say "Lexus of Tucson Charity Three Pointer By [name of the player who hit the three]"

Rick fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Mar 19, 2022

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
Kofi heating up

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I'm also watching Cal State and Duke and my emotions are very conflicted.

E": cheering for a top and bottom seed at the same time, I mean.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Chattanooga's going to lose by 20+.

gvibes
Jan 18, 2010

Leading us to the promised land (i.e., one tournament win in five years)
Illinois hasn't made a basket outside of like 6 feet. Except for free throws, of which we've made 50% of.

beggar posted:

Loved the DEFENDING COCKBURN graphic
The video that showed like 12 uncalled fouls in 8 seconds of replays?

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

Let’s go Cyclones.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

gvibes posted:

Illinois hasn't made a basket outside of like 6 feet. Except for free throws, of which we've made 50% of.

The video that showed like 12 uncalled fouls in 8 seconds of replays?

Cockburn has been getting mugged all game. Refs won’t call a foul until he tries to shoot.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
#24 on Wright St has a very pretty shot.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

I think the March madness app is broken. Every time it goes to commercial break it just keeps cycling through ads and never goes back to the game.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Bird in a Blender posted:

I think the March madness app is broken. Every time it goes to commercial break it just keeps cycling through ads and never goes back to the game.

that sounds like the actual TV broadcast

Tokelau All Star
Feb 23, 2008

THE TAXES! THE FINGER THING MEANS THE TAXES!

Lol at the abrupt cut to commercial just as Charles Barkley was getting rolling talking about racism in America.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

Kunc with the blocks. ISU struggle to shoot but D is strong. Same old same old.

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
God damnit

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

RC and Moon Pie posted:

Chattanooga's going to lose by 20+.

Well, drat they've started the 2nd on fire.

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
I-L-L

I-N-I think they're in trouble

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lmao at the I didn't foul face

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Illinois is very bad

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Absolutely horrendous ball

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Illinois Big Losers

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Big Ten should be disqualified from post season basketball.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
the noog will certainly not win from the free throw line

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Elephanthead posted:

I knew in my heart Iowa would lose in the first round, but I fell for Illinois yet again.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

Elephanthead posted:

also

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

RIP Chattanooga

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
I haven't watched basketball all day. I turn Illinois-Chattanooga on to check out a possible upset. Illinois promptly hits back to back 3s. I have turned it back off.

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

TheAlmightyFrog posted:

I haven't watched basketball all day. I turn Illinois-Chattanooga on to check out a possible upset. Illinois promptly hits back to back 3s. I have turned it back off.

way to go, jerK!!

(it's still awful basketball)

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Ok thanks for trying Fullerton now Davidson/MSU winner just know you are on a holy quest

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry

elentar posted:

Ok thanks for trying Fullerton now Davidson/MSU winner just know you are on a holy quest

MSU is the quintessential duke :synpa: in the tournament although again, I know nothing about either team this season

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ref blew his whistle so hard it blew up.

Wright St is getting better shots this half so far.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Koloko is the difference here.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

ISU-LSU is a brick fest.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

I want Illinois to lose but that was badass

e:lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Illinois is dumb, y'all.