Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

I got the tude now posted:

Bro what’s that on your dick? Is that… is that arctic silver 6? Bro you nasty 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

The Kins posted:

so you're saying your gaming pc stopped working after your internet forum buddy installed linux on it? weird, lemme just crack the case open an--

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

The Kins posted:

so you're saying your gaming pc stopped working after your internet forum buddy installed linux on it? weird, lemme just crack the case open an--

lol eww

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Initially thought the premise was that he installed a liquid cooler or something. Nasty.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

P-Mack posted:

Initially thought the premise was that he installed a liquid cooler or something. Nasty.

looks like a liquid coomer to me

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Fungah! posted:

lmfao at this page

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

wait i mean last page gently caress ufkc

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

symbolic posted:

Stupid bitch

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

symbolic posted:

:blastu:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

:eng99:

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

The Kins posted:

lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Cool, let us know. *pressing the yospos alarm*

Bro what’s that on your dick? Is that… is that arctic silver 6? Bro you nasty 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Watercooling my balls

The Kins posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

The Fatal Consequences of Linux Use

lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

trying to jack off posted:

just realised i camln hold down L and it shows the sprites hidden behind raised platforms. should have read the manual

been stuck for the last hour until I read the manual and it told me how to break dead trees

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

herculon posted:

been stuck for the last hour until I read the manual and it told me how to break dead trees

i read that on a obelisk

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

this game is cool. unlike zelda its not afraid to let you get lost or a bit stuck which gives the puzzles a bit more of an organic feel. Its sort of a bit like metroid where you feel like you're breaking the game at times but then there's a secret at the end which is sick

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Now That's A Switch

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Arch Nemesis posted:

Now That's A Switch

lol Now That's What I Call Instructions

Tarranon
Oct 10, 2007

Diggity Dog
i like how you have to summon the spirits with their elements, it’s a neat puzzle layer but it makes the world feel a little richer too

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

trying to jack off posted:

i read that on a obelisk

Ran past that obelisk a dozen times and never read it. That's on me

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

: Defeat Cerberus

Toughest fight in the game so far, died once and then I realized he doesn’t do psycho rage unless you kill both the left and right heads. Got into a rhythm of drain fire and power charge and made it through on the second try

Arch Nemesis
Mar 27, 2007

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
hello there

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Helping her dad is my top priority.

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

started this, seems like it could be cool once I get used to the perspective and figure out the controls

mednafen works pretty well so far, is there a way to use CRT shaders and stuff in it without doing anything too hosed up?

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
afaik the best thing it has is the "goat" shader which is ok

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

yeah i use the goat shader with tblur, it's Fine

copy
Jul 26, 2007

getting more into dds. had my first rematch with bat. i cannot wait to shred that little punk i hate him so much lol

Clawmydia
Jan 1, 2023

I think it didn't hook the first time because I used timg. Oops.

: Defeat Cerberus

: Defeat the Four Guardian Beasts

Cool bosses, but they're cake after taking down Fly 'Bub.

: Awaken the Spirit of Wind

The dungeons in this game start to get kind of nuts. They've been a bit of a slog since the third one, but fun enough for me to keep going.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

In DDS are any of the combo moves good, I've been mostly sticking to regular moves since blowing two turns on one go seems kinda risky.

Clawmydia
Jan 1, 2023

Plebian Parasite posted:

In DDS are any of the combo moves good, I've been mostly sticking to regular moves since blowing two turns on one go seems kinda risky.

I think some of them might be good situationally, if there's a move you need that none of the individual party members know yet. I've almost entirely been avoiding them and just grinding out mantras when that happens.

Clawmydia
Jan 1, 2023

It took me all night, but I finished Legend of Oasis.

: Beat the game

This is the first Saturn game I've emulated, and the first I've played through to the end. It has some extremely rough edges, but I feel this game is a gem. Maybe not a diamond or emerald, but like... a pearl at least. I think it would be a hit if it got the remaster treatment, with smoother controls, some small QoL updates, and the same art style, but with something to ease the obfuscation caused by the perspective.

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

had to be said

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Did the King Frost sidequest and that mfer took me 3 tries to beat lol.