Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ammanas
Jul 17, 2005

Voltes V: "Laser swooooooooord!"

i am a moron posted:

How the gently caress do you walk out of the house like this and absolutely no one stops you

im guessing wind and dry cold rear end air creating all kinds of atmospheric static electricity, it wasnt a Style Choice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Dude looks like a goddamn Imperial Mentat from Dune.

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Even shaving it off would look rank.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Is this real?

https://twitter.com/SarahNEmerson/status/1634356035153727488?s=20

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

If Shaq is outsmarting you, you gotta find a new occupation

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Didn't he also hide behind a tree in Cleveland and give tickets to whoever found him?

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Hirez
Feb 3, 2003

Weber scored 49 points?

:allears: :allears: :allears:

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

The server should get a job at Papa Johns

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Apparently it's been revealed that not only Luka is a toxic gamer, is a top 1k Overwatch player which is extra toxic

Arpanets
Feb 27, 2012

dokmo
Aug 27, 2006

:stat:man

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Oopsies!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

THIS IS FOR THE ILLEGAL GOALTEND AGAINST NORTHWESTERN IN THE 2017 NCAA TOURNAMENT

qbert
Oct 23, 2003

It's both thrilling and terrifying.

Tae posted:

Apparently it's been revealed that not only Luka is a toxic gamer, is a top 1k Overwatch player which is extra toxic

Luka achieved what Jordan never could: best in the world at 2 different sports.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
Tough loss, especially considering Gobert did exactly what you want him to do against a team like Brooklyn. They need to have more scoring options late than just hero ball with Ant.

On the bright side, NAZ REID.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

after the bulls beat denver on the road, i can almost guarantee the bulls will play like total rear end and lose against houston.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

R.D. Mangles posted:

THIS IS FOR THE ILLEGAL GOALTEND AGAINST NORTHWESTERN IN THE 2017 NCAA TOURNAMENT

Seams
Feb 3, 2005

ROCK HARD
how did Denver lose to the spurs who as far as I can tell are trying to lose so they get the Large French Lad

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Seams posted:

how did Denver lose to the spurs who as far as I can tell are trying to lose so they get the Large French Lad

existential crisis from losing to the bulls

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Seams posted:

They can feel the heat of the beam closing in

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

KD in a boot tweets

https://twitter.com/KDTrey5/status/1634412905541292032?s=20

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

maruhkati posted:

Tough loss, especially considering Gobert did exactly what you want him to do against a team like Brooklyn. They need to have more scoring options late than just hero ball with Ant.

On the bright side, NAZ REID.

Wolves play up to teams and down to teams. It's so frustrating.

They're just too easy to defend right now. A decent defense can hold them under 50 pts in a half if they're willing to hustle for it.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I should have played jn Taiwan

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Tae posted:

No wonder he’s so chubby

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I wonder if Luka has told me to diff.

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID

Lockback posted:

Wolves play up to teams and down to teams. It's so frustrating.

They're just too easy to defend right now. A decent defense can hold them under 50 pts in a half if they're willing to hustle for it.

Everything looks hard for them when the other defense is skilled and engaged, or make specific adjustments. Rudy was able to eat in the paint tonight, as he should against a team like the Nets. But in the second half the Nets started switching off pick-and-rolls and the points just started drying up.

They need to hope that they can unlock something TRULY special with the KAT-Rudy pairing if they want the offense to look any better next season than it has been post-Dlo trade. Ant can't make EVERY pull-up three that he takes.

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

I just watched a basketball adjacent movie called Chang can dunk, it was pretty decent imo. Probs kinda aimed at teens tho. Richard Jefferson, Andre Drummond and Kendrick Perkins all made appearances.

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
I see that Scottie Barnes went off for 32/9/7, the Raptors held Anthony Davis to 8 points, and then they got killed by Dennis Schroder and Austin Reaves? Is that right?

Jack's Flow
Jun 6, 2003

Life, friends, is boring
Had to look this up.

https://twitter.com/m0xyOW/status/1633918009038217216

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

https://twitter.com/bangoburner_/status/1634554781933920257

Perk’s not going to like this

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
Jokic’s defense has been really bad the last few games. I think Malone basically told him it’s ok to take it easy for this part of the schedule.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Jokic looking like perk with a bounce pass here

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

that's my mvp

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Making both teams better, not bad.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
I ran into a poster in this thread in overwatch last night lol

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Only luka can afford to play overwatch 2 due to the requirement that you own a phone

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005
What hero was he playing, I can’t tell from the clip. I’m guessing he’s DPS only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

kingcobweb posted:

What hero was he playing, I can’t tell from the clip. I’m guessing he’s DPS only

He was playing the big beefy russian tank woman. I dont know overwatch names