Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

MOTHERFUCKING KITTLE GAME :woop:

:miedo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Was up by 50something with Pollard going against Purdy and Kittle. Lead erased in 2.5 quarters of football

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
On the cusp of losing 3 matches that I was at a 99% win chance before the Sunday night game. Up by ~ 25 when I have the Dallas D and they have the 49er D + kicker seemed pretty safe at the time.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Just need Jacobs to be held to 1 point tomorrow. Given that it's the Raiders, I still have hope

drat you Kittle! not really, I love my big, weird TE

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Need 13 from Watson tonight, seems possible but also impossible given the way this week has gone.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Need 7 ppr from Aaron Jones and I'm nervous. Started with 70 from DJ Moore and Logan Thomas and the rest of my team poo poo the bed. Hard to believe I might not win after that start

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

The Zack posted:

Need 7 ppr from Aaron Jones and I'm nervous. Started with 70 from DJ Moore and Logan Thomas and the rest of my team poo poo the bed. Hard to believe I might not win after that start

I have bad news: Jones is inactive. You may want to grab some GB rb off the waivers and pray they vulture a TD for you.

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
Thanks. Patrick Taylor :pray:

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Also, for those who were asking earlier this season, Aaron Jones being ruled out for MNF is exactly why you put the latest game on your roster in your flex.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

Also, for those who were asking earlier this season, Aaron Jones being ruled out for MNF is exactly why you put the latest game on your roster in your flex.

TNF: Thursdays No Flexes

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Josh I need you to ball tf out tonight

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
Just need Love and Adams to combine for 53. Nbd

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Ches Neckbeard posted:

Just need Love and Adams to combine for 53. Nbd

I'd be happy with 20 out of the two of them!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Well I’m probably hosed

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Cool, guess I'll lose then.

E: what in the gently caress is up with Adams?

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Christian Watson save me :negative:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Quiet Feet posted:

Cool, guess I'll lose then.

E: what in the gently caress is up with Adams?

He’s probably still injured and only is in the game so he can say he beat his old team

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Bellmaker posted:

Christian Watson save me :negative:

I hope you only needed that yardage :ohdear:

What a bad beat to have an illegal tackle tank that play.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Dango Bango posted:

I hope you only needed that yardage :ohdear:

What a bad beat to have an illegal tackle tank that play.

I need 4 more points

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

drat it Davante the revenge game isn’t supposed to be revenge on me for drafting you

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

All I needed from this game was positive points from Love, and he made it a close thing

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I think he’s gonna feast in garbage time but I am not brave enough to play McKinnon tonight.

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
Weird that the Mahomes pick has been my worst draft choice this year outside of injury problems.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Abugadu posted:

Weird that the Mahomes pick has been my worst draft choice this year outside of injury problems.

My 1st rounder in 20-team league. Guess this was not the right year to go QB there.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Wilson currently rocking .48 score in the 3rd quarter lol.

pmchem
Jan 22, 2010

dang, going against the Buttkicker in 2 leagues

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Played KC Defense and was facing Mahomes, extremely happy to have their scores be comparable

Anti-Hero
Feb 26, 2004
Thank you, Butker.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I absolutely cannot catch a break in my BML. Of course the other bottom-dwelling team I'm facing has Butker :(

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I think I’ve gotta start playing Spears after the bye, this Titans team is bad and is always down 10+ points limiting Henry’s opportunities

My opponent has Flowers of course :argh:

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

My opponent has Tucker, vs my Lamar/Andrews/DST stack, and literally everything in this game has helped Tucker boom (bad Titan's punt returner calling for a fair catch for some inexplicable reason then dropping it with 10 seconds to go) for as many points as possible while limiting my points

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
Next boom game I get out of Andrew's I'm gonna shop him. I want to completely divest from this Ravens offense.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

I think I’ve gotta start playing Spears after the bye, this Titans team is bad and is always down 10+ points limiting Henry’s opportunities

My opponent has Flowers of course :argh:

I may have overreacted a tad ty Henry :stare:

E: :killdozer:

Bellmaker fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Oct 15, 2023

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

oh hey I just woke up and the only good player in this game is derrick henry. everybody else is a no show. haven't seen a performance this flat since the queen's funeral

dxt
Mar 27, 2004
METAL DISCHARGE

kiimo posted:

oh hey I just woke up and the only good player in this game is derrick henry. everybody else is a no show. haven't seen a performance this flat since the queen's funeral

and he wasn't any good until the 2nd half started

AnacondaHL
Feb 15, 2009

I'm the lead trumpet player, playing loud and high is all I know how to do.

kiimo posted:

It's actually been worse, so much bad football, 100% regret waking up to watch this

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

I absolutely cannot catch a break in my BML. Of course the other bottom-dwelling team I'm facing has Butker :(

I have Tucker in this league.

KICKER DUEL

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I would like for Chris Olave to please do SOMETHING

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Olave please score positive points :pray:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kiimo