Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
I don't like that possession for Texas. Go quick, see if Vols will give you a free pass to the rim, and force the 61% shooting big to make two more.

I get sick of the you don't need a three crowd but there you didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

R.D. Mangles posted:

lol what a dumb shot from abmas

Definitely should have gone for the quick 2 and hacked Aidoo again

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

The snowflake button makes it
cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

Poque posted:

it's the absolute dream.

I feel great! Usually I feel like at any moment a player is going to get exhausted or go colder than any player in history. Whatever happens, this is refreshing! Strong recommend.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Illinois' lead down to 25, comeback of all comeback in play.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
"Basketball is a game of inches" in a game where we have like 20 loving turnovers

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008
Now if Texas had done that the first time this would be have different.

Stupid Texas.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
I said its great

To be

A

Tennessee Vol

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

C. Everett Koop posted:

Illinois' lead down to 25, comeback of all comeback in play.

Technically possible, I’d guess. The 2005 Arizona game is where I developed a theory of the comeback limit.

You can come back from 10 points in 1:00. Verrrry unlikely but possible. You can come back from 16 points in 4:04 - this is what that Illini game proved. I don’t know what the limit for ~7 minutes is, but I wouldn’t be surprised if it was about 24 points

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESH

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Well that was the worst game I've seen since our game against Colorado State 2 days ago

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Illinois is sending the scrubs in :fork:

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Illinois is sending the scrubs in :fork:

I've been advocating for that since about 15 minutes left. Petrified of injuries for no reason

Enderzero
Jun 19, 2001

cold cold cold
Set temperature makes it
hold hold hold

trevorreznik posted:

I've been advocating for that since about 15 minutes left. Petrified of injuries for no reason

It’s not no reason. It’s been 19 years

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

PostNouveau posted:

Halftime stats for UT-UT:

Texas has 11 turnovers

All but 3 of Tennessee's FGs have been in the paint.

We shot 32%, Tennesse shot 28%.

Just a fascinating study in failure on both ends of the court.

Both of these were Rick Barnes teams at some point. And Rick Barnes cannot develop shooting to save his life.

I think Tennessee was shooting less than 3% from behind the arc at one point. In the second half.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

I. M. Gei posted:

Both of these were Rick Barnes teams at some point. And Rick Barnes cannot develop shooting to save his life.

I think Tennessee was shooting less than 3% from behind the arc at one point.

They got two 3s to go down near the end that proved the difference but holy poo poo were they shooting horribly all game, especially from beyond the arc

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

PostNouveau posted:

They got two 3s to go down near the end that proved the difference but holy poo poo were they shooting horribly all game, especially from beyond the arc

The Rick Barnes ExperienceTM

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I will say this for Rick Barnes. Since he went to Tennessee, he does seem to have fewer big-name freshman players eating up all of the game time and more older players actually... y'know, playing. Maybe because he can't sell Tennessee as the School of Kevin Durant One-Year NBA Contracts like he did at Texas.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Excited to learn more about these Tarjaryens

maruhkati
Sep 29, 2021

NAZ REID
the fact that it's pronounced coozenard makes it sound like a really juvenile synonym for futa

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I'm gonna miss all the Dana Altman meltdowns. Oregon is strangely the team I'm missing the most in the conference split.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

Rick posted:

I'm gonna miss all the Dana Altman meltdowns. Oregon is strangely the team I'm missing the most in the conference split.

His uncomfortable resting smile reminds me a lot of Terry Stotts' resting smile.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Oregon being an 11 seed is one of the most atrocious seedings I’ve ever seen in tournament history.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Sick oop by Oregon

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

That extension to go get that dunk...

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That DUNK

Poque posted:

His uncomfortable resting smile reminds me a lot of Terry Stotts' resting smile.

Lol oh man this is a good pull. You're right.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
lol Dante rules

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

gently caress you Creighton

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Angry Creighton coach has real Lou Piniella vibes

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
This is a pretty good game.

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

How the gently caress is that Oregon's first FT attempt??

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

People in Pittsburgh getting their money's worth

Practice your free throws, kids

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

That is a bad bad man

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
This game is awesome.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
HOLY gently caress

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Holy hell what a 3 ball

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
That was a sick three.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Most entertaining game of the tournament so far :munch:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Yesssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kevlar v2.0