Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

yuming posted:

##voto wolo

Bad vibes on his early posts.

Also everyone voting me for not posting when I didn’t except the game to start yet cmon.

I appreciate the vowel alliteration, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

yuming posted:

Also everyone voting me for not posting when I didn’t except the game to start yet cmon.

Yuming, the game had already started when you said hi to binus. Furthermore, I am the only one voting you.

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Tea Party Crasher posted:

Probably her plus scrap dragon

Maybe.

I'd also vote Moritz.

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

also yes this seems like it might be scum pattern yuming

acting as if she didn't post before when she did, exactly once, and then hosed off feels disingenuous

##vote yuming

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

##Vote yuming Or as you would say on your planet bleep blurb

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

(also yuming posting only once until pressured already feels out of character)

Scrap Dragon
Oct 6, 2013

SECRET TECHNIQUE:
DARK SHADOW
BLACK FALLEN ANGEL!

My (extremely limited) exposure to scum!Zoya in previous games makes me think they're one to avoid the spotlight if they're scum, which is the exact opposite of what they've done so far. So I'm getting a townread on them.

I'm going out to lunch right now so I'll be back with some more reads later

sharkmafia
Aug 20, 2018

but yeah shwinn im not sure how lucky you feel re: tpc

tpc is so obviously bigfoot that they might not actually be bigfoot. BFIFOM

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Everyone is gonna be pissed at both of us if you shoot me . Do it at your own peril

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Realistically I understand everybody's mechanical concerns about Bigfoot, But I am more aligned with the bit than I am with town. The bit will always come first

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

sharkmafia posted:

look at it this way, shwinne: whether or not tpc is bigfoot, if you shoot them, i get to do a victory lap and be insufferable about how this was all a part of my master plan

and really, isn't that the true reason for the season? when you think about it?

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

wologar posted:

Yuming, the game had already started when you said hi to binus. Furthermore, I am the only one voting you.
Ah yes I’m not allowed to make a joke vote :sparkles:

Let me break down the exciting timeline.

Last night: realize the game had started and take the time to confirm and joke vote.

This morning: briefly reread the game.

wolo is scum :sun:

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

sharkmafia posted:

BFIFOM love it. Also cmon you can’t use the timing of my posts here in a fair case.

This game was filling very slowly I thought it was going to start after Easter at the soonest. <:mad:>

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Big thumb energy here.

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

I see TPC relentlessly pretending to be towny, as usual. Am I gonna fall for it?

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Rhymes With Clue posted:

I see TPC relentlessly pretending to be towny, as usual. Am I gonna fall for it?

Once again we perform this dance

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Really, Capri Sun? Come to my place, we have a full bar! I've secretly replaced all my mom's rum with water. Guess where the rum went? I wonder if she'll notice?

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Oh, gotta call Zoya out on shoe sizes. The BEST shoes are Italian and a size 37 would not be big at all. About a US t6.

Zoya probably wearing Crocs.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Really, Capri Sun? Come to my place, we have a full bar! I've secretly replaced all my mom's rum with water. Guess where the rum went? I wonder if she'll notice?

Interesting breadcrumb

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Possibly...really big Crocs...

yuming
Feb 26, 2008

dance dance dance

wologar posted:

I knew it!

##vote Zoya
This is where I started to suspect wolo.

AFAIK wolo knows Zoyas meta p well and ya know ~chaos elemental~

So leaving an ambiguous vote on Zoya isn’t going to pressure her in a meaningful way. It reads more like half a joke testing the water.

Also this excusal here,

wologar posted:

Got it.

##vote shwinn

I still think you're an alien, btw.
, calling TPC an alien is overselling his reads.

Wolo was a sensible merchant in Lunar mafia this feels different.

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

If I had to guess what zoya is right now I would say Bigfoot .That or nature boy

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Rhymes With Clue posted:

how dare you!!! i'll have you know that i exclusively wear either Vans, or these big leather boots i bought at the ren fest

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

i think wolo and yuming are both very likely to be scum

wolo's vibes/posts/votes are *way* off though ##vote wolo

Rhymes With Clue
Nov 18, 2010

Zoya posted:

how dare you!!! i'll have you know that i exclusively wear either Vans, or these big leather boots i bought at the ren fest

Zoya posted:

shwinnebego
Jul 11, 2002

you know what they say about teens with big boots

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

okay you caught me i also wear heelys

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Zoya posted:

okay you caught me i also wear heelys

Is this a new kid claim

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

Is this a new kid claim

no i genuinely have adult sized heely's irl

i haven't worn them in a while though

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

My classmate was an alien Will be right back after these brief commercial messages

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Here's some inside information from Betty Crocker! It's the most exciting thing you can do with the inside of a cake: introducing the Betty Crocker Bake n’ Fill!

The new pan that lets you prepare a cake with all kinds of delicious fillings. Imagine the look on your child's face when you cut into the cake and there's his favorite flavor of ice cream!

Or her favorite gelatin. And who wouldn't enjoy a cake filled with delicious fresh fruit? The secret is these three separate sections:

Just pour your favorite Betty Crocker cake mix into the main Bake n’ Fill pan, and lock on this special inner chamber.

Now pour more mix into this base pen and put them all in the oven to bake. When they are done remove the insert, add your filling to the center cavity, and cover it with the base. In no time you'll have the greatest cake you've ever made!

These are the kind of desserts you'll find in the finest of restaurants. Ice cream cakes, italian filled tarts, even baked Alaska!

Or you can simply fill your cake with another Betty Crocker cake mix. Now make all of your cakes extra special with the Betty Crocker Bake n’ Fill!

Guaranteed to delight you or your money back!

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

AFancyQuestionMark posted:

I considered Zoya being town and doing this to fool the hunter, but thought it unlikely that anyone would fall for that.

It's much more likely that this is a double gambit and Zoya is scum

Not solf om shwinn being the hunter either, it seems too convenient

No it's such a town move that Zoya is confirmed

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Note: genuinely believe this

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

I certainly won't be voting Zoya today despite her attempts to get me shot for my pelt

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Scrap Dragon posted:

My (extremely limited) exposure to scum!Zoya in previous games makes me think they're one to avoid the spotlight if they're scum, which is the exact opposite of what they've done so far. So I'm getting a townread on them.

I'm going out to lunch right now so I'll be back with some more reads later

Scum

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

yuming posted:

This is where I started to suspect wolo.

AFAIK wolo knows Zoyas meta p well and ya know ~chaos elemental~

So leaving an ambiguous vote on Zoya isn’t going to pressure her in a meaningful way. It reads more like half a joke testing the water.

Also this excusal here,

, calling TPC an alien is overselling his reads.

Wolo was a sensible merchant in Lunar mafia this feels different.

I agree with this case

Johnny Keats
Jan 24, 2023

Yo did anybody else read those "my teacher is an alien" books , that was hosed up kids reading

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

My classmate was an alien Will be right back after these brief commercial messages

commercial messages?!

Zoya posted:

If I die tonight, remember that here's what happens when you always serve ғʀᴏᴢᴇɴ ʙᴇʀʀɪᴇs 'ɴ 𝓡𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲-𝔀𝓲𝓹 (Delicious Treat, Ready in a Minute):

They'll love you for dreaming up this springtime delight to tempt their winter-weary appetites! Ripe, juicy strawberries frozen at the peak of their goodness should always be topped with Reddi-wip, the real-cream dessert glamorizer that's always ready to whip instantly without work or waste. All frozen fruits bring brighter smiles when you bring 'em on with Reddi-wip!  𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘗𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘊𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 – 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘙𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪-𝘸𝘪𝘱 𝘞𝘩𝘪𝘱𝘴 𝘐𝘵 𝘍𝘰𝘳 𝘠𝘰𝘶 !

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

shwinnebego posted:

i think wolo and yuming are both very likely to be scum

wolo's vibes/posts/votes are *way* off though ##vote wolo

Your nose was keener last game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wologar
Feb 11, 2014

නෝනාවරුනි

Rhymes With Clue posted:

Oh, gotta call Zoya out on shoe sizes. The BEST shoes are Italian and a size 37 would not be big at all. About a US t6.

lol