Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Get a shot with your name in it! Hurry before SoundMonkey catches you! :ohdear:

edit: OH NOOOOOOOOOOO :choco:

TOO LATE :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
I'm not going to lie, 80% of the reason I browse this thread is for moments like this.

Slim Killington
Nov 16, 2007

I SAID GOOD DAY SIR

SoundMonkey posted:

What everyone else said about the prices, but I gotta say that having part of your username cut off in the picture is far outweighed by the "Mothafuckin" in the middle.

Thanks! This is the full card:

I'm dropping all the prices down today, having checked it all against every site I could find. Thanks all for the heads up.

Count Thrashula
Jun 1, 2003

Death is nothing compared to vindication.
Buglord

QPZIL posted:

Dropping these down to $50 each, or $90 shipped for the pair. I really hate using eBay.

bisticles has paid for this and I will send it out tomorrow or Monday.

bisticles: package heading your way!

9405 5096 9993 7718 7048 24

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Canon EF mount lenses.

First up, as seen in the gear thread title, a Tamron 17-50 f2.8 LD XR DiII SP etc. The one without the stabilizer. It has a tiny 2mm fiber of some sort under the front element and a few specks in the front coating that don't affect image quality. I bought it from the local camera shop used and don't know the exact history, but everything works and it shows no signs of any loose screws. It's served me very well but I haven't used it much lately since getting a 15-85.

Looking for $275 economy-shipped in the US.

Next, a Canon EF 100mm macro ultrasonic. Excellent condition with a barely perceptible bit of play in the focus ring. Bought from Canon in October 2011. Selling because I couldn't resist a great deal on the L macro.

Looking for $375 economy-shipped in the US.

PM me or email Alpenguy aaaaat yahoodot com

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
e: gently caress im retarded. nvm

Sludge Tank fucked around with this message at 04:06 on May 21, 2013

Jik Waffleson
Jul 30, 2012

Alpenglow posted:

I'm selling these fine leather jackets Canon EF mount lenses.

First up, as seen in the gear thread title, a Tamron 17-50 f2.8 LD XR DiII SP etc. The one without the stabilizer. It has a tiny 2mm fiber of some sort under the front element and a few specks in the front coating that don't affect image quality. I bought it from the local camera shop used and don't know the exact history, but everything works and it shows no signs of any loose screws. It's served me very well but I haven't used it much lately since getting a 15-85.

Looking for $275 economy-shipped in the US.

I'm interested in the Tamron, email & PM sent.

wheres my beer
Apr 29, 2004

Tryin' to catch me ridin' dirty
Fun Shoe

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Cross-posting from SA-Mart:

All gone!

Got the tripod today and boy-how-dee it's in nice shape!

Sharizard
Jun 15, 2009

Hey dudes and brudes, I have a Thinktank Retrospective 5 for sale.

Check out the post in SA Mart: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3550592

$85 dollars shipped, $75 if you are local to me (for pickup). I'm in Chicago.

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

Minolta Maxxum 7000
50mm f/1.7 with front lens cap and UV filter (to protect your investment)
70-210 f/4 "The Beercan" with front and rear lens caps

Comes with the manuals for the camera and Beercan, warranty cards for both lenses and the camera (warning: may not still be under warranty,) an extra camera strap (:iiam:) a lens cleaning cloth, and this '80s-looking camera bag.

The camera has what looks like UV fading on the grip and battery cover plus a bit on the outside of the film door, but is in full working order with a fresh set of batteries. Light seals are good and shutter works from 30s or bulb all the way to 1/2000. Both lenses are fully functional with no scratches or fungus on the glass, some normal wear on the paint. The lenses are also compatible with Sony Alpha cameras.

Asking $160 shipped to the US for the whole kit.
I'll also do the Beercan separately for $125

GWBBQ fucked around with this message at 19:39 on May 21, 2013

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

Jik Waffleson has favorably evaluated some quality-check photos of cats and is buying the Tamron 17-50 via Paypal for $275.

Yeehaw McKickass
Dec 15, 2004
Looking to depart with my Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM for Canon.

It's a great lens, and in minty condition. I'm switching camera systems and won't be needing it. Comes with box, caps, hood and case. Want to sell it for 320 dollars shipped. PM or email boblombardi AT gmail DOT com.

Sorry, didn't have my lights on me, so evening window light had to suffice:

Also, here's a pic I took with it:

Thanks!

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Yeehaw McKickass posted:

Also, here's a pic I took with it:

Thanks!

Not interested in the sale but I was curious if you had a full photo of this. I like the idea of using the cameras as decoration :3:

Yeehaw McKickass
Dec 15, 2004

Photex posted:

Not interested in the sale but I was curious if you had a full photo of this. I like the idea of using the cameras as decoration :3:

Full photo as in wider? Sorry, the Sigma is a fixed lens, leading to stunningly sharp photographs at a highly useful focal length. Thankfully, focusing is a breeze with it's hypersonic motor, a featu...

...Ahem. I'm not at home right now so no, but it's these coat hooks. :)

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

QPZIL posted:

bisticles: package heading your way!

9405 5096 9993 7718 7048 24

Got everything today, works great! Thanks. I even picked up the wireless kit for the wacom so I can be extra fancy.

Jik Waffleson
Jul 30, 2012

Alpenglow posted:

Jik Waffleson has favorably evaluated some quality-check photos of cats and is buying the Tamron 17-50 via Paypal for $275.

The cat appeared to be of superior quality, and the money was sent via Paypal.

The Jafro
Jul 24, 2004
Big Hair Crew
Yo, alpenglow. I emailed you about the 100mm and didnt get a response, still up for grabs?

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

The Jafro posted:

Yo, alpenglow. I emailed you about the 100mm and didnt get a response, still up for grabs?

:argh: Yahoo spam filter!

Sorry, are you Juwin? It's still available if you're interested.

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006
(Upon interest shown, will post username pics before price discussion will begins)

Interest check:

Fuji GW690II
Olympus 35RC
Beat up Speed Graphic
Crown Graphic missing ground glass.
LF accessories
Entire darkroom setup, enlarger, lenses, accessories, potentially chemicals too.
Photographers Formulary Cyanotype kit, sealed. Not the same kit currently available on the site though, I'll post details if anyone is interested.

Rontalvos fucked around with this message at 09:02 on May 23, 2013

Ziggy Smalls
May 24, 2008

If pain's what you
want in a man,
Pain I can do

Rontalvos posted:

(Upon interest shown, will post username pics before price discussion will begins)

Interest check:

Fuji GW690II
Olympus 35RC
Beat up Speed Graphic
LF accessories
Entire darkroom setup, enlarger, lenses, accessories, potentially chemicals too.
Photographers Formulary Cyanotype kit, sealed. Not the same kit currently available on the site though, I'll post details if anyone is interested.
There is some interest in the Fuji GW690II here. How much?

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Yeehaw McKickass posted:

Looking to depart with my Sigma 30mm f/1.4 EX DC HSM for Canon.

It's a great lens, and in minty condition. I'm switching camera systems and won't be needing it. Comes with box, caps, hood and case. Want to sell it for 320 dollars shipped. PM or email boblombardi AT gmail DOT com.

Hey, are you willing to ship to Ireland (and how much I guess)? I'd be very interested in this lens.

mclifford82
Jan 27, 2009

Bump the Barnacle!
Selling my Canon EF-S 17-85mm f/4-5.6 IS USM. I purchased this used from Amazon about a month ago, but to be honest haven't used it all that much. A local photo shop tech took a look at it once it arrived and saw no issues, and I noticed none in the few shots I did take with it. This is very nice focal range for crop sensors. I was able to capture Multnomah Falls from the base to the ~300ft top from about 30 yards back.

Since I always like to know exactly what I'm getting, here are two disclosures: There is zoom creep from 17-24mm (~5% of the range), and there is some small wear to the labels on the cap/switch area (show in pic four below). Neither affect IQ that I could tell, and I also couldn't find any undesirables on the lens elements or while staring through it intently.

Includes lens, front and back caps and the box.

Asking $200 shipped.

(I know it's SA Mart per se, but ya know about old habits ... )

Also selling a Marumi DHG Lens Protect (77mm). According to the price label on the back it does have UV protection. Asking $20 shipped.

Last up is the amazing Canon 18-55mm IS Mark II! Kit lens. $50 shipped (I can't find the box, I'll supply a less fancy and nondescript box).

PM me or email -- username at gmail. Thanks for L@@KING (right?)

mclifford82 fucked around with this message at 11:36 on May 23, 2013

The Jafro
Jul 24, 2004
Big Hair Crew

Alpenglow posted:

:argh: Yahoo spam filter!

Sorry, are you Juwin? It's still available if you're interested.

Yep, I'll email you tonight, im at training which has no internet.

Yeehaw McKickass
Dec 15, 2004

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Hey, are you willing to ship to Ireland (and how much I guess)? I'd be very interested in this lens.

I used USPS's online calculator and it seems like it'd be around 20 dollars. Since it would've been ~5 bucks domestically, how about 335? PM me your address and I can let you know for certain.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Don't have PMs, I'll fire you an email in a sec.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Money sent to Yeehaw McKickass for the Sigma 30mm f1.4 :)

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

The original _____, nobody wants your _______ post! soundmonkey wants it, actually

Nikon FE. Light meter works, seals look real nice to me (and I don't remember having any light leaks when I shot a roll with it), only thing that doesn't seem to work is the weird film door lock lever that's on the iso wheel. Never understood that thing. The rewind lever feels loose to me compared to my me supers, (like, you flip it down and it filps back up really easily), but the only thing i have it to compare to are me supers right now. Doesn't affect it's picture taking though.

A BGN grade FE goes for 80 bucks on keh, so seriously someone pay me $50 shipped (usps priority) for this! Or make and offer. Trade me silly lenses or something!

I can also throw in a vivitar series 1 70-210/3.5 with this. It's got some zoom creep and it looks like one of the interior elements has some glue coming apart along one edge, but it can still take solid pictures. I'll throw it in with the FE for 10 bucks if you want it.

Nikon - EOS adapter, fotodiox brand with AF confirm chip installed. Sells for 30 on amazon, this has never been used, yours today for $20 shipped. Again, make offers!

Dr. Despair fucked around with this message at 21:56 on May 23, 2013

GWBBQ
Jan 2, 2005

GWBBQ posted:

Minolta Maxxum 7000
50mm f/1.7 with front lens cap and UV filter (to protect your investment)
70-210 f/4 "The Beercan" with front and rear lens caps

Comes with the manuals for the camera and Beercan, warranty cards for both lenses and the camera (warning: may not still be under warranty,) an extra camera strap (:iiam:) a lens cleaning cloth, and this '80s-looking camera bag.

The camera has what looks like UV fading on the grip and battery cover plus a bit on the outside of the film door, but is in full working order with a fresh set of batteries. Light seals are good and shutter works from 30s or bulb all the way to 1/2000. Both lenses are fully functional with no scratches or fungus on the glass, some normal wear on the paint. The lenses are also compatible with Sony Alpha cameras.
Lowering to $130 shipped for the kit and $100 for the beercan.

teraflame
Jan 7, 2009

Mr. Despair posted:

The original _____, nobody wants your _______ post! soundmonkey wants it, actually

Nikon FE. Light meter works, seals look real nice to me (and I don't remember having any light leaks when I shot a roll with it), only thing that doesn't seem to work is the weird film door lock lever that's on the iso wheel. Never understood that thing. The rewind lever feels loose to me compared to my me supers, (like, you flip it down and it filps back up really easily), but the only thing i have it to compare to are me supers right now. Doesn't affect it's picture taking though.

A BGN grade FE goes for 80 bucks on keh, so seriously someone pay me $50 shipped (usps priority) for this! Or make and offer. Trade me silly lenses or something!

I can also throw in a vivitar series 1 70-210/3.5 with this. It's got some zoom creep and it looks like one of the interior elements has some glue coming apart along one edge, but it can still take solid pictures. I'll throw it in with the FE for 10 bucks if you want it.

Nikon - EOS adapter, fotodiox brand with AF confirm chip installed. Sells for 30 on amazon, this has never been used, yours today for $20 shipped. Again, make offers!

I have a sears 55mm macro in m42 to trade if you're interested.

flummox
Jul 17, 2004
I want a shoehorn, the kind with teeth.
payment sent for mclifford's 77mm marumi filter

Dr. Despair
Nov 4, 2009

39 perfect posts with each roll.

teraflame posted:

I have a sears 55mm macro in m42 to trade if you're interested.

Sounds like an interesting lens from some googling, but I have a few good 50's already, and no need for one with macro, so I'll pass. Thanks though!

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Tusen Takk posted:

Okay, so I have for sale a Nikon F3 SLR camera body and a Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/4 lens. Both are in perfect working condition and come with the original instruction manuals, lens-covers, and hardware. I'm hoping for $200 for the camera body and $200 for the lens, or $375 for both (obo). I had fun messing around with it, but I'd like to get a DSLR to mess with

Here are some pictures of the camera:

Here are some pictures taken with the camera so we all know how terrible I am at photography and that the thing works.
http://i.imgur.com/LkK57uml.jpg http://i.imgur.com/C4GTHD0l.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WI5e8WOl.jpg http://i.imgur.com/Cqk1YS3l.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/RWctmi5l.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ifXqDiCl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/UKemQ7zl.jpg

I also have a Canon A35 Datelux for sale. I can't find much about it online, and it's going for anywhere from 1 BTC to 3.8 BTC on eBay at the moment, and acording to collectiblend, it's worth 1-2 BTC for good condition and 2-3 BTC in mint condition . I think it was a Japan/Australia/Not America thing because I found a bunch of listings for it on eBay. I was told by the very nice thrift store owner that I bought it from that it works great, so if I could get $65 for it I'd be super happy.

Here is the link to my SA thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3539454. If anyone needs cool retro sunglasses to go with their new retro camera just let me know!

edit: hang on taking a picture with my username in it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Quoting this a last time before I eBay it! Willing to negotiate!

(no I do not take bitcoins)

emotive
Dec 26, 2006

_adam posted:

Selling my gripped 40D as I just picked up a 60D.

Camera works great, the last shutter count according to EOSinfo was around 35k so it's pretty low mileage.

Comes with grip, original box, all manuals, discs, etc., two batteries and a 2GB compact flash card.

I'm asking $400 shipped UPS Ground/Paypal'ed or best offer. Located in Chicopee, MA.

I do NOT have PM's so if you need to get ahold of me elsewhere my AIM is atomhouse and my e-mail is atomhouse at live.com

Price drop to $360 shipped.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Alpenglow posted:

Next, a Canon EF 100mm macro ultrasonic. Excellent condition with a barely perceptible bit of play in the focus ring. Bought from Canon in October 2011. Selling because I couldn't resist a great deal on the L macro.

Looking for $375 economy-shipped in the US.

PM me or email Alpenguy aaaaat yahoodot com

Has this been claimed?

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Tusen Takk posted:

Quoting this a last time before I eBay it! Willing to negotiate!

(no I do not take bitcoins)

Didnt learn the last time you posted this without username in the pictures?

Edit: DURP.

Musket fucked around with this message at 21:03 on May 24, 2013

Alpenglow
Mar 12, 2007

100mm macro

Bubbacub posted:

Has this been claimed?

It's pending sale to Jafro at the moment.

The Tamron is now on its way to Jik Waffleson. Goodbye sweet lens. :unsmith:

Primo Itch
Nov 4, 2006
I confessed a horrible secret for this account!

Rontalvos posted:

Interest check:

Fuji GW690II
Olympus 35RC
Beat up Speed Graphic
LF accessories

I might be interested in either the speed or Crown if you're willing to ship internationally...

Rontalvos
Feb 22, 2006

Primo Itch posted:

I might be interested in either the speed or Crown if you're willing to ship internationally...

Did you still want the L-208 we talked about like 2 months ago?

eggsovereasy
May 6, 2011

Rontalvos posted:

Did you still want the L-208 we talked about like 2 months ago?

The lightmeter? If he doesn't want it I might be interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Jafro
Jul 24, 2004
Big Hair Crew

Alpenglow posted:

100mm macro

It's pending sale to Jafro at the moment.

The Tamron is now on its way to Jik Waffleson. Goodbye sweet lens. :unsmith:

Paypal Sent

• Locked thread