Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?
:ducksiren: Looking for info on 1.6 and 1.7 changes? Check out THIS BIG POST RIGHT HERE. Contains almost everything you might want! Probably! :ducksiren:

:frogsiren:WE HAVE A GUILD on JAMEL! Go to the Guild tab and search for Pocket Goons to apply, then just let us know here. Maske Event is at 7:00 EST, Guild Wars signups open at the same time.

Pocket Knights is a F2P RPG for the iOS and Android Platforms in which you collect cards to form teams of heroes to progress through the game. Most of the combat is automated, so your role comes down to designing and equipping your team properly, though there's no shortage of things to do in the game at the moment thanks to the Event Tower raid system. Pocket Knights is a also a game that is very loose with its freemium currency, to the extent that you'll be able to do almost anything you want in the game short of min-max rare spawns of 5* and 6* units. Combined with frequent chances to buy important items with normal currency, it's very easy to get (and stay) ahead if you know what you're doing.

IMPORTANT TERMS:

Crit: The power of your special skills. Yes, this is stupid.
Rage: Your chance to score a critical strike.
Pacifism: Your chance to prevent critical strikes.
Awakening: Awakened characters have a {S} next to their portrait. Awakening confers additional stats, and also lets the unit use their special ability on the first turn of battle.
VIP: Extra bonuses offered to people who have put money into the game. VIP1 and VIP2 are the only really useful levels, but you can play without them just fine.

Diamond: Ye Olde Premium Currency. Used for a bunch of things, but also available by the truckloads for logging on and playing even a few minutes a day.
Booster Gem: Yellow-colored Diamond. Obtained only through Elite Dungeons and item chests. Used to purchase useful items at the Market, including hero pieces for some very powerful 5* heroes.
Courage Gem: Red-colored Diamond. Obtained through Tower raids and events. Used to (slowly) purchase some of the game's most powerful heroes, or to crack open special chests for high-end loot.
Energy Stone: Basic drop from most Dungeons. Used in just about everything that you'll craft or make.
Dungeon Crystal: Same as above, but they drop from Dungeons with gold borders around their names.
Courage: Resource obtained through killing monsters in the Tower. Used for the Event Tower.

Misc other stuff: Pocket Knights Wiki: most basic stuff not covered elsewhere has an entry here.

Great! So how do I start playing?

iOS link: http://goo.gl/8nYA1k
Play Store link: http://goo.gl/1IfgVi

Start the app, then roll up a character on the Jamel server. You'll be able to select one of three starter heroes. All three have the Fire ability, which inflicts damage and marks a target for other units to hit. :siren:As of patch 1.7, I would recommend Rhee as your starter due to lack of 6* Mage availability:siren:

Jansen
+ You'll always have a good tank
+ Fire is most useful on the front line
+ Fire is actually better than most tank abilities
+ Lets you run 3 multi-target backliners without replacing your main

- Allon and Rathim are both quite good, but you can mitigate this by pickup up Marlina instead of Allon
- Agrila lasts long enough for Talia and Rhee that not having a tank early on isn't that big of a deal
- +Def leader skill means that you'll be forced to look elsewhere for an offensive skill early on

Talia
+ Autoattacks hit very hard for a Hunter
+ +Attack leader skill gives you greater flexibility before 6*

- Back-row competition is way higher than front-row, especially at the 5* level. It's almost certainly easier to cobble together 3 backliners than 2 frontliners.
- Shares evolution materials with Candy Cannoneer, who is a very strong unit in her own right
- Hunter weapon evolutions tend to not be that great compared to Mage or Warrior ones

Rhee
+ Rhee's version of Fire is very hard-hitting, on par with any other single-target nukes
+ Doesn't share 6* Evolution materials with a Summon Gate unit, making her slightly easier to evolve than Talia or Jansen
+ Bonus crit on weapon upgrades further increases her power relative to Talia as you level up your gear

± Crit leader bonus isn't ideal, but can be dealt with until you can get a +Attack leader.
- Destroy and Mayhem are both very strong Crit skills, and only being able to run one effect limits your team options
- Squishy. Without Talia's dodge or the tanky stats of Jansen, Rhee's the easiest to incapacitate of the 3 by far.
Once you log in, you'll see a "Free VIP 4!" icon in the bottom left. Do not activate it. Play through the tutorial, start doing some of the content, and then refer to the VIP section at the bottom of the OP to figure out what you want to do with it.

So what do I do?

The very first thing should be doing is completing as many Elite Dungeons as you can before the next server reset. The snowballing from getting all that extra EXP and loot on the first day improves your levelling speed significantly. Between high-level Goon friends and Mentors, you should be able to power through the first few zones of elite dungeons without much incident.

After that, there's a few things to start looking into, starting with a genericized list adapted from a post by Demerzel:

quote:

• Try to use Hero Stones on heroes right before the cost goes up (20, 40, 60, 80, 100). If you're using masses of stones, you can save thousands of them at a time this way.
  • Praise friends every 2 hours, this gives pal points to give you the cheap summons. Save them until you can refine heroes to stones (need them for your starter to tier up). Also it gives you back a few hundred energy usually.
  • You can do elite dungeons for free once per day. This means all of them, for me this is an extra 100+ dungeons a day giving courage, evo parts, xp and gold.
  • Claim your salary daily by looking at your profile, it goes up by rank. This gives you a bunch of free diamonds and gold.
  • If you bought anything at all you'll also have VIP, get to that screen by going to Store -> VIP tab and Claim Rewards. This is also daily.
  • Every 8 hours you can level up an item twice. This gives a ton of EXP (about 2 Max Level Big Pearls' worth), so it's a great way to power up your gear.
  • There are 4 slots of runes per character per armor slot. Fill em up with lvl 1 runes to start and evolve as capable.
  • If you have a ton of gold, buy star chests, these have tons of crystals, money, maps, sometimes moon chests.
  • Only ever use summon vouchers on Supreme Summon (x11), or on Tower Tasks in conjunction with a free summon (see below).
  • Chests are not worth paying diamonds for, wait till you see a merchant in the tower and buy moon for gold, suns are just not worth it.
  • Time zones in this game vary by server (Jamel being EST), but the most important events are energy pie at noon and 6pm and the limited event tower opening at 8pm. The Hero Gate also gives 2x exp from Noon - 1PM and 6PM - 7PM

Summoning Units: In general, the only time you're going to want to summon is when you have 50 Summon Vouchers to do a 10x repeat of the "Supreme Summon" option. You should use your free Supreme Summon (72 hour cooldown) in conjunction with the "Supreme Summon 2x to recieve 5 Summon Vouchers" task from Tower.

:siren: Tsurupettan wrote up a nice list to help you figure out how good your Summoned units are! You can read it here, since it's huge.

The Tower: Located on the left side of your town, the Tower uses Energy instead of Action Points. Killing monsters in the Tower is where you'll get most of your early Chests and Diamonds, since each section gives Star Treasure Chests and Diamonds as a reward, but it's also where you'll meet the Mysterious Merchant. He sells up to 3 of the following items, randomly selected each time you encounter him:

• Summon Voucher 55 Diamonds: If you're working toward a Supreme Summon, this is usually the best place to buy Vouchers, since you'll be saving 25 diamonds off the normal cost per Voucher.
  • Spin Voucher 10,000 Gold: Always buy these. Never not buy these. They're super cheap and really important for endgame.
  • Moon Treasure Chest 50,000 Gold: Buy these whenever you see them. They contain 4* Evolution items and chances at 4* equipment, and this is the easiest non-Diamond source of them.
  • Sun Treasure Chest 69 Diamonds: Don't buy these. They're not worth the Diamond cost, since there are free ways of obtaining them.
  • Large Action Potion 15 Diamonds: These are worth buying if you're running regular Dungeons for some kind of event, because they're the only real source of bonus Action Poionts. Otherwise, skip 'em.
  • Large Energy Potion 35 Diamonds: Way too expensive to be worth it. Energy comes very fast and from several sources, so it's really not necessary.
  • Basic EXP Scroll / Basic Boost Scroll 40,000 Gold: BUY THESE. This is the only place you can get these without Diamonds, and although they're meant to be a gating for paid players, you'll wind up swimming in them within a week.
  • Spades (12-Pack) 70 Diamonds: Skip these, Spades can come out of Star Treasure Chests and map rewards aren't anywhere near valuable enough to spend Diamonds on.

Each tower chapter has 5 levels, which unlock after you beat the boss of the previous level. You should complete each chapter 5 times before moving on to the next one, because the earlier chapters have a way higher Diamond/Chest return rate.

Event Tower: Up at the top, under your Diamond/Gold/Resource meters, there's usually a few buttons - Events (Which list bonus objectives you can complete), Spin (which opens the Lucky Spin screen), Rewards (which are related to VIP), and usually a rotating icon representing event raids. When there's not a major event going on, the Event Tower button is a generic theme like "Demons" or "Pirates", and when you click on it it opens a new screen with 3 options:

• Event Tower: Kind of like the regular Tower, except it uses Courage instead of Energy for progress. Each time you progress, you have a chance to summon a Mana Boss instead of get a normal reward, which appears on the "BOSS Battle" tab along with any bosses your friends have summoned. You can only have one boss up at a time, but you can continue adventuring through the tower anyways if you just want to spend Courage.
  • BOSS Battle: Once every 5 minutes, you can attack a summoned Mana Boss. It's similar to a regular boss battle, except you time out after 5 turns. When the time runs out, you'll recieve 20,000 Gold, 20 Prestige, and any damage you've done to the boss gets converted into Courage Gems and Event Score
  • Event Rank: Here you can view your total Event Score and claim any rewards your total score has entitled you to. At the end of each event period, you'll recieve an amount of gold equal to your Event Score in the mail.

Hidden Training: Once you're level 65, you'll unlock a building called Hidden Training. Basically, you pick a room, and after 8 hours, you get a bunch of bonus EXP/Honor. We have a private room up which gives better rewards, though - there is currently no private room up because I leveled through the 60-79 bracket. If a new room opens, it will be added.

So what do I do with <Insert Currency Here>?
  • Gold: Use it to level Energy Stones and Dungeon Crystals for Hero and Gear related needs. If you have an abundance, buy and open a ton of Star Treasure Chests for the loot inside.
  • Diamonds: Warehouse Slots, Alchemy Lab slots, Summon Vouchers, and Large Action/Energy Potions, roughly in that order. You'll wind up with a ton of Diamonds from log in rewards, though, so a lot of it is just a matter of never spending it on anything at full price.
  • Booster Gems: Spin Vouchers. Lots of Spin Vouchers. Spades are also good, but no other source of Spin Vouchers gives you anywhere close to as good of a ratio.
  • Courage Gems: All of the Courage Gem heroes are very good, but they're also incredibly expensive (40k for the 5*, 200k for the 6*). Allon is generally considered the most useful of the heroes, as he's a tank with the only full-formation stun in the entire game. Once you get him, though, you'll probably just want to buy Courage Treasure Chests for the loot inside.
  • Pink Gems: Wait until you have 700 before you spend anything. You'll probably want Breaker Glax or Candy Can first, depending on your starter, but Rathim is also a possibility.

You said to check at the bottom for VIP. What's the deal with that?

If you just want to level fast, feel free to pop the VIP4 as soon as possible, but make sure to unlock the 4th and 5th slots (400 Diamond total cost) in the Alchemy Lab while it's up, because you'll lose your ability to do so when the VIP4 runs out.

If you're willing to take your time leveling, though, hold onto the temporary boost until a "Dungeon Surprise" event pops up. Dungeon Surprises reward you for doing a lot of dungeons in the timeframe of the event, and VIP4's autobattle feature is the most sane way to hit the top tiers. As above, make sure you unlock the 4th and 5th slots in the Alchemy Lab while you have VIP4 up.

Either way, if you're enjoying the game and plan to play it for more than a day or two, I would definitely suggest using the first VIP EXP ticket you get and buying $.99 worth of diamonds to obtain VIP 1 permanently. It's by no means necessary, but it's something that pays dividends very quickly at the cost, since it gives all of the following:

- 100k Gold and 5 Diamonds a day, on top of the daily log-in rewards.
- The ability to open VIP Gift Packs, which come out of Star Treasure Chests and can reward Booster Gems or Potions
- A free 5* Warrior hero, Estine, who is pretty good and will last you almost all the way to 6* units.

edit: It's also been mentioned that the in-game Diamond offers count toward diamonds purchased, so if you don't want to spend any cash, that's a way to get VIP1 as well.

Finally, here's a short list of players Spreadsheet of Goons! some other stuff! :

Ye Olde List of Goons
:siren:Click here to add yourself!:siren:.
List of heroes, better than the wiki. Has their hidden secondary stats, which are important but not displayed in game at the moment.

Niton fucked around with this message at 19:08 on Jun 29, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

What could possibly go wrong?
I'm in! In-game name is also DontMindMe.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Here is my advice. Pay attention to quests and bounty quests. It is stuff you are doing anyway like upping you castle/tech/guys, but the EXP is freaking insane. Yesterday was my 4th day on this account and I went to bed at Level 43. Right now thanks to quests, I am level 60. So in 5 days I can now equip all the dudes.

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

death to all avatar havers
Started playing this after reading about it in the android thread, it's a ton of fun. I'm ingame as hlep.

Also something worth adding to the OP is that for getting VIP levels, you can use those offers for diamonds if you want to get around paying money, since those diamonds actually count towards refill diamonds. I got vip 1 by just making a gamefly account through the offer site and then canceling the membership right after.

Fatigued
Feb 5, 2010
Nap Ghost
If anyone else is on the server Hasgroth , I'm there as Fatigued. I was already too invested there to reroll on the Goon server unfortunately.

Malt
Jan 5, 2013
I'm in as Malt.

Is there a benefit to fighting someone in the tower instead of praising them?

McDragon
Sep 11, 2007

Well, I definitely need another one of these games.

Is your player name just the one you put in at the start? I'm in as McDragon if that's the case.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Malt posted:

I'm in as Malt.

Is there a benefit to fighting someone in the tower instead of praising them?

If you win you steal a percent of their cash. They can revenge and get it (and more?) back. I lost 100,000 one time, but i had like over 20 million at the time.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

McDragon posted:

Well, I definitely need another one of these games.

Is your player name just the one you put in at the start? I'm in as McDragon if that's the case.

The nice thing about this game is the premium currency is given out frequently. I spent all mine during this previous event. In 2 days I got over 300 diamonds without trying.

Dr. Arbitrary
Mar 15, 2006

Bleak Gremlin
Should I use a referral code or anything?

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Dr. Arbitrary posted:

Should I use a referral code or anything?

I would say use op's code.

Honesty the reward for getting invites in is this game meh. I get a few million gold and 100-200 diamonds a day anyways. And I don't need the red panda, because I already have 2 tanks on my team. For the person starting out though a free summon voucher and 100 diamonds is really nice.

Editing: there you go.

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 04:37 on Feb 7, 2014

Niton
Oct 21, 2010

Your Lord and Savior has finally arrived!

..got any kibble?
If you want, my code is 193440770. I didn't post it originally because it seemed kind of rude to snipe it, but there it is.

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

For the Hero's gate, is it you just get 3 joins and 1 create and then the gate is locked off forever? Or do they reset every day/week/month? So desperate for more dungeon crystals...

Also Niton my ingame name is actually spelled hlep, not pleh, didn't realize it would look like I misspelled my name earlier.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

KittyEmpr is adding everyone now thanks.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008
I'm in as afancy400, seems like a decent toilet game.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

plehsistential posted:

For the Hero's gate, is it you just get 3 joins and 1 create and then the gate is locked off forever? Or do they reset every day/week/month? So desperate for more dungeon crystals...

Also Niton my ingame name is actually spelled hlep, not pleh, didn't realize it would look like I misspelled my name earlier.

It is an every day thing. I can solo gate 1, 95% of gate 2, and 60% of gate 3. I'm rank 75 so I would look at that as a guide when picking team mates. But I use my all joins up during the double bonus times (12 pm or 6pm).

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 05:49 on Feb 7, 2014

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

Yikes, my warehouse filled up pretty quickly. Is there anything I should avoid opening? Or should I just open all bag-like items as soon as I get them?

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

DontMindMe posted:

Yikes, my warehouse filled up pretty quickly. Is there anything I should avoid opening? Or should I just open all bag-like items as soon as I get them?

Avoid opening 5* and 6* evolve until you actually have a 5* and 6* unit. Other than that nope. I am on the 3rd page of items. It is almost never a bad idea to invest in a spot or 2 today. You get atleast 35 free diamonds a day.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

Any other gotchas I should watch out for, besides those listed in the OP? I just want to make sure I don't accidentally mess something up like I usually do (like the first pull process in PAD).

For example, what is the proper way to get permanent VIP1? I just picked up 2 VIP EXP tickets. Is it as simple as using one, like the OP insists?

EDIT: A IRC channel may come in handy.

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

DontMindMe posted:

Any other gotchas I should watch out for, besides those listed in the OP? I just want to make sure I don't accidentally mess something up like I usually do (like the first pull process in PAD).

For example, what is the proper way to get permanent VIP1? I just picked up 2 VIP EXP tickets. Is it as simple as using one, like the OP insists?

EDIT: A IRC channel may come in handy.

VIP exp tickets aren't super rare. Just use them until you can't then take advantage of the tap joy poo poo/pay for VIP1. Though one gotcha is the first purchase gives double diamonds, but you only get VIP experience for the normal amount.

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Feb 7, 2014

Weissritter
Jun 14, 2012

In as Weissy - how usable is Agrila?

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Weissritter posted:

In as Weissy - how usable is Agrila?

She is loving great. She levels up faster than your main hero or any 5* hero. She is easy as poo poo to get resources to promote (evolve is a stupid term for what it does). Even though I use a team with only of 5* hero I still use her over Hanzen. She is my 2nd strongest unit, despite never giving her any chest for exp.

Edit: also don't get too attached to giving your main hero all the spare exp. she/he level cap becomes 30 when you increase their star count. Though getting an extra star takes a while.

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 07:27 on Feb 7, 2014

Huskers
May 9, 2009
In as HuskersSA

Goodchild
Jan 3, 2010
My time has no value, so why not!? I'm in as Goodchild, I'll be sending the list friendies.

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

plehsistential posted:

Started playing this after reading about it in the android thread, it's a ton of fun. I'm ingame as hlep.

Also something worth adding to the OP is that for getting VIP levels, you can use those offers for diamonds if you want to get around paying money, since those diamonds actually count towards refill diamonds. I got vip 1 by just making a gamefly account through the offer site and then canceling the membership right after.

How long did it take to get the reward for signing up with Gamefly? I ended up doing the same thing, but keeping it since I want to actually give it a try (and since it says it will invalidate the reward if I don't keep it for 21 days)

plehsistential
Jan 29, 2012

DontMindMe posted:

How long did it take to get the reward for signing up with Gamefly? I ended up doing the same thing, but keeping it since I want to actually give it a try (and since it says it will invalidate the reward if I don't keep it for 21 days)

I think once I went back into the game from my browser, it opened a window with my refill progress towards vip 1. I probably should have mentioned that I had used one of those VIP EXP cards first, though I think the VIP 1 tier is low enough that the gamefly offer might be enough to cover it?

DontMindMe
Dec 3, 2010

plehsistential posted:

I think once I went back into the game from my browser, it opened a window with my refill progress towards vip 1. I probably should have mentioned that I had used one of those VIP EXP cards first, though I think the VIP 1 tier is low enough that the gamefly offer might be enough to cover it?

I did use a VIP EXP card first, but didn't receive anything after signing up. Guess I'll report it (there is a button regarding missing rewards).

Shwqa
Feb 13, 2012

Shoot I don't have any of the hero that get a multipler for the boss today. And by the looks of things like neither do any of my friends. Bosses are dying really slowly.

Also I'm a giant tool and spent $3 I had from a gift card to get VIP3. I can replace the goon training room tomorrow if no one else can.

Shwqa fucked around with this message at 07:58 on Feb 7, 2014

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Garnet and black? More like gold and blue or whatever the fuck colors these are
Attack all the bosses you can, as long as you contribute (and they die, obv) you get a special summon card.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
Of course this thread shows up in Popular Threads after I'm a month and a half deep on Grodo :smith:

gently caress it. I was on Jamel before so I'll just pick it back up. I'm HodorKotb.

Also I didn't see it anywhere else in the thread so if you go to Check In > Code > you can enter "zqknights" for a bonus and if you Like them on Fb you can get another bonus code that's unique to your sign-in. Also with regard to mining it's a whole lot easier to stick with Goblin multiple times a day since you can't get sniped like on Dwarf and each complete reap gives 12 lv1 runes.

SHVPS4DETH fucked around with this message at 09:01 on Feb 7, 2014

Pofolk
Nov 27, 2002

Let chaos entwine on defenseless soil.
PofolkSA is me. Nice to see a game that gives premium currency so freely after the shitfest Marvel Puzzle Quest turned into.

Pudgygiant
Apr 8, 2004

Garnet and black? More like gold and blue or whatever the fuck colors these are
Holy poo poo, the awakened boss has 22 mil hp :stare:

Mingus Dew
Dec 30, 2013

Finally, a good reason to punch a teenager in the face!

Pudgygiant posted:

Holy poo poo, the awakened boss has 22 mil hp :stare:

At higher levels or with the daily bonuses, you can bust that down surprisingly fast.

For anyone adding me (The D), if your name isn't immediately SA-noticeable, shoot me a PM in-game and let me know. I'm getting inundated with requests and don't want to accidentally deny anyone.

KittyEmpress
Dec 30, 2012

Jam Buddies

How long is this event going to go? I have three of those special summon tickets, and am tempted to just use them when I get 5, because I doubt I will.manage to get 50 within a week or so.

Demerzel
Sep 11, 2001

Only the spergiest will do.

KittyEmpress posted:

How long is this event going to go? I have three of those special summon tickets, and am tempted to just use them when I get 5, because I doubt I will.manage to get 50 within a week or so.

Every event (exchange, rewards) starts on Friday night/Saturday morning, excluding like one exception since I've been playing. Event towers change out on Wednesday morning, I believe.

vulturesrow
Sep 25, 2011

Always gotta pay it forward.
As a recent (and still) noob, here is something I just discovered: when you click on event rank, you can claim prizes which I didn't even realize until recently. This game bombards you with rewards but it's not always apparent when/where they do so make sure you are clicking into all the menus, etc. Also, someone posted earlier in the thread about doing the bounty quests and I want to reemphasize how good the XP rewards are on these. _Do them!_

Good job on the OP, Niton!

mirror123
Jan 17, 2006
rice barrel
In as brubru, still trying to figure out the overload of information the game starts with.

Voodoo
Jun 3, 2003

m2sbr what
In as WedgieSA and I added a bunch of people. This game certainly has a lot of random places to earn free currencies.

Couple of questions!

- Should I just be dumping all of my 1 and 2 star cards into my main hero? How about weapons? Just do whatever early, or save all of the cards for 4 star items?

- Are there specific times/events when it's best to use spin vouchers or pal points for summons?

- Does the Magic House just add all of it's attributes to your party?

triplexpac
Mar 24, 2007

Suck it
Two tears in a bucket
And then another thing
I'm not the one they'll try their luck with
Hit hard like brass knuckles
See your face through the turnbuckle dude
I got no love for you
In as triplexpac, I've been looking for a new dumb f2p game to play!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

allsizesfitone
May 7, 2007
People never notice anything.
In as Humble; added everyone so far! Decent fun, kinda mindless. . .

• Locked thread