Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

6pm
Falcons 1-2 @ Jaguars 1-2
7pm
Chiefs 1-2 @ Packers 2-1
Lions 2-1 @ Bills 1-3
Colts 0-3 @ Bengals 1-2
Rams 1-2 @ Dolphins 2-1
Jets 2-1 @ Eagles 1-2
7:30
Patriots 2-1 @ Giants 4-0
Panthers 1-2 @ Steelers 1-2
Washington 2-1 @ Buccaneers 1-2
8pm
Bears 2-1 @ Browns 0-3
Broncos 2-1 @ Cowboys 0-3
49ers 1-2 @ Texans 2-1
Ravens 3-0 @ Saints 3-0
Vikings 3-0 @ Titans 2-1
10pm
Seahawks 2-1 @ Raiders 1-2
Cardinals 1-2 @ Chargers 1-2

Seriously don't watch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
David Fales vs Johnny Football is must watch.

Plus Jordan Lynch is bout to run the gently caress over all of these 3rd and 4th string scrubs.

v2vian man
Sep 1, 2007

Only question I
ever thought was hard
was do I like Kirk
or do I like Picard?
Browns/Bears is going to be amazing but I'm going to watch on mute

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Derek Carr's gonna get eaten alive. His confidence is going to be demolished in record time on live tv tonight.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Kalli posted:

Seriously don't watch without alcohol.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
I'm trying to decide if I want to let a friend of mine talk me into joining him at a nearby bar to watch this game. Do I really want to go out to watch the fourth preseason game? Wouldn't my time be better spend digging in my belly button for lint?

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
My only curiosity is the knowledge of knowing the Steelers will be bad, but unsure of HOW bad.

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont
Totally pumped to see our O-line somehow be worse now that Schwartz is hurt

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

What else are you going to watch? Simpsons marathon? It's been in the lovely years since Monday.

God I really am going to sit here and watch this... after a long walk.

Buccaneers fans, is Mankins playing? For the Patriots, Aaron Dobson is going to play at least after being injured all camp, so I guess that's something.

Sour Diesel
Jan 30, 2010

I'm ready for a shitload of Tyrod Time.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Kalli posted:

What else are you going to watch? Simpsons marathon? It's been in the lovely years since Monday.

God I really am going to sit here and watch this... after a long walk.

Buccaneers fans, is Mankins playing? For the Patriots, Aaron Dobson is going to play at least after being injured all camp, so I guess that's something.

I have a friend who has been asking me to watch Dr. Who so I guess I could do taht but nah football wooooo

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Kalli posted:

What else are you going to watch?

Well one of the kids put a hole in the drywall in my dining room, I patched it up and was going to paint over it. Could watch it dry

DupaDupa
May 21, 2009

I'm Samurai Mike
I stop 'em cold.

Dexo posted:

David Fales vs Johnny Football is must watch.

Plus Jordan Lynch is bout to run the gently caress over all of these 3rd and 4th string scrubs.

I don't know how I feel. On one hand I'd like a Bears drafted QB to do well. On the other I really want Pickles to retain his spot as the back up because the the prospect of Pickles McCowning a team is too good to pass up.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

The Eagles are gonna win without our Sanchize Quarterback or that Foles loser stepping onto the field. What a joke the Jets are, they're trash as gently caress.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Kalli posted:

What else are you going to watch? Simpsons marathon?
You could watch Boise State lose I guess

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

anime gently caress pillow posted:

The Eagles are gonna win without our Sanchize Quarterback or that Foles loser stepping onto the field. What a joke the Jets are, they're trash as gently caress.

The local ACME has a giant cardboard cut out of Foles looking goofy as gently caress and I want to steal it

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Classic Foles. He's the goofiest motherfucker alive and he sucks. I pine for the day Sanchez takes his rightful place as the Eagles' future.

Tom Sellout
May 27, 2011

$240 million of Johnny Walker Blue and Throatzilla's services.
I'm loving excited to watch Dallas scrubs take Denver to task, but not before another episode of Game of Thrones™ on HBO®

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

anime gently caress pillow posted:

Classic Foles. He's the goofiest motherfucker alive and he sucks. I pine for the day Sanchez takes his rightful place as the Eagles' future.

Tell me you wouldn't want this in your house

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
Bortles is starting gently caress all y'all. My local station is also killing it on these Jag themed ads.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Oh my god he looks like a really juiced up 12 year old, that would be the perfect example of why we want Sanchez here in Philadelphia.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
"Cornerback? What's that do? Never mind, just throw em at the backfeild" Gus Bradley said with confidence.

Edit: #fffffffffffffffffffffffffff

turbomoose
Nov 29, 2008
Playing the banjo can be a relaxing activity and create lifelong friendships!
\
:backtowork:
I was invited to watch college football with a friend. I told him that I was going to watch the preseason instead but then came to my senses and decided to watch it next week on NFL network

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

No Dolphins starters tonight lol

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I've been watching this game since it started and I'm still just like goddamn those helmets

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Ehud posted:

No Dolphins starters tonight lol

Same with KC, who I have to believe has looked every bit as bad as anyone.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR
BORT HUCKS FOR 57 YARD TOUCHDOWN

I love you bortles

I love you Marquis

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Suspect Bucket posted:

BORT HUCKS FOR 57 YARD TOUCHDOWN

I love you bortles

I love you Marquis

Goddamn it, literally the second I turn away from the game.

Also, you know if you guys aren't totally into a game tonight you could put it on and hit the treadmill at the same time.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Quiet Feet posted:

Goddamn it, literally the second I turn away from the game.

Also, you know if you guys aren't totally into a game tonight you could put it on and hit the treadmill at the same time.

Shut up nerd. I'm eating a burg.

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Quiet Feet posted:

I'm probably gonna hit the hot tub past the third quarter. I got the patio tv set up that I can see it from there, it's great.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Quiet Feet posted:

I am watching from my desk at work. Working in sports is pretty great.

Franks Happy Place
Mar 15, 2011

It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the dank of Sapho that thoughts acquire speed, the lips acquire stains, stains become a warning. It is by weed alone I set my mind in motion.
Bengals announcers calling Bengals vs. Colts "the closest rivalry in the NFL at only 110 miles apart" is cute on many, many levels.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Franks Happy Place posted:

Bengals announcers calling Bengals vs. Colts "the closest rivalry in the NFL at only 110 miles apart" is cute on many, many levels.

Who can forget such classic Colts vs. Bengals games like

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Franks Happy Place posted:

So the jets and giants being roommates disqualifies them from this?

warcrimes
Jul 6, 2013

I don't know what's it called, I just know the sound it makes when it takes a J4G's life. :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
I've never watched a fourth week pre-season game before but will watch every minute of Carr getting his confidence destroyed tonight.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Vick is the only Jet to come out for the coin toss

And he lost

bondster
May 6, 2007

Gonna see the Case Keenum experience

Gonna see the Tom Savage experience

Backup QB battle :getin:

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

bondster posted:

Gonna see the Case Keenum experience

Gonna see the Tom Savage experience

Backup QB battle :getin:

Tom Savage and Case Keenum sounds like a superhero and his alter ego

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Vertical Lime posted:

Vick is the only Jet to come out for the coin toss

And he lost

Vick is used to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself
Anyone got a stream for these awful games?

• Locked thread