Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

whats the best excuse that i should tell to my boss in an hour when i phone in to tell her i just cant make it in today

im probably going to go with bronchitis and coughing up a lung which is actually whats going on but lets get creative here guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

im gay

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

nailed it

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
pro mode; don't call at all, casually walk in tomorrow and don't mention it at all, when pressed look disappointingly at the accuser(s)

uG
Apr 23, 2003

by Ralp
just tell him you are sick, unless your boss is a doctor he shouldn't be able to diagnose you over the phone and if he tries to tell him he is not a doctor and is not qualified to diagnose you over the phone.

Arrest that ass!
Sep 1, 2006

my deadlift personal record
Foolproof plan is always to say you have diarrhoea (diarroea if you're an American), resolves itself within a day or two and it's not like you're going to need to seek medical care or let your boss look at your b-ho.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

uG posted:

just tell him you are sick, unless your boss is a doctor he shouldn't be able to diagnose you over the phone and if he tries to tell him he is not a doctor and is not qualified to diagnose you over the phone.
the drug store opens at 9 am im going to put back so much cough medicine i wont be able to work anyways

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
When you call in just make a bunch of barf noises and dump a can of soda on your phone.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
I've heard some good ones tell her you worked too hard yesterday

A Spider Covets
May 4, 2009

not that gay

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
tell them you have crippling social anxiety, but it should clear up in a day or two

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
hi calling in to work sick today with respiratory disease buddy!

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

im going to drink a bunch of cough medicine and lay in my bed and watch star trek

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

numberoneposter posted:

im going to drink a bunch of cough medicine and lay in my bed and watch star trek

stop molesting children, ok.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Tell her you're sick with bronchitis, then post pictures of yourself at Six Flags on your facebook with the caption "My loving idiot boss thinks I'm home sick. gently caress you, you gullible bitch."

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

InterFaced posted:

stop molesting children, ok.

children are frequently carriers of viruses that can exacerbate bronchitis so i agree with this post

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Ferid posted:

hi calling in to work sick today with respiratory disease buddy!
hello friend

Ekster
Jul 18, 2013

tell her an african neighbor gave you ebola

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

Ferid posted:

children are frequently carriers of viruses that can exacerbate bronchitis so i agree with this post

Its true. Daycares and kindergardens are where the common cold goes to weaponize. This is why you shouldn't molest children.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

InterFaced posted:

Its true. Daycares and kindergardens are where the common cold goes to weaponize. This is why you shouldn't molest children.
i like to molest young adults thank you very much

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

just go to work you weakling bitch

Cabbages and VHS
Aug 25, 2004

Listen, I've been around a bit, you know, and I thought I'd seen some creepy things go on in the movie business, but I really have to say this is the most disgusting thing that's ever happened to me.
i just send emails that say "i don't feel like coming in today, taking paid leave"

i only do this like three times a year, though

Senior Management
Jul 3, 2011

call in gay

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

send an email op

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

or a text msg

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Vynar posted:

call in gay

acute cumthroat

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery
tell them you crapped out a piece of ur colon

Matlock Birthmark
Sep 24, 2005

I wanted this to happen!!
Soiled Meat
Don't repeatedly call in sick on Friday or Monday. That get's noticed right quick.

After that, I've never had a problem with, "I'm not feeling well, taking medicine and lieing down for 1-2 hrs to see how I feel." 1-2 hours later, "ya, this isn't getting better. I'm not going to make it today."

matrocious
Feb 7, 2011

BadLlama posted:

send an email op

Who the gently caress is calling their boss in 2014? I'm either emailing or texting my boss and letting her know "I won't be in today." You don't have to explain anything if you're the Alpha.

hey wiz
Jun 18, 2005

tell your boss you have a problem with your eyes then when he/she asks what's wrong with your eyes be like i can't see myself coming in today.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

numberoneposter posted:

drink a bunch of cough medicine and tell your boss you're having a weird drug interaction. follow this up by reading a bit of the galt speech from at;as shrugged then ask if he needs you to come in

bonus points if you sip the sizzurp then actually come in

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

matrocious posted:

Who the gently caress is calling their boss in 2014? I'm either emailing or texting my boss and letting her know "I won't be in today." You don't have to explain anything if you're the Alpha.

exactly

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

matrocious posted:

lol you're boss is a lady and u think u alpha

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

you got sick from being gay. no cure for that.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Migraine: Renders you useless but leaves no injury that you have to fake later.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Migraine: Renders you useless but leaves no injury that you have to fake later.

Other than being an insufferable rear end in a top hat who passive aggressively implies nobody can understand your pain because migraine? Migraine sufferers are being sent a message from god during blinding, white flashes of pain: kill urselfs.

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.

fyodor posted:

Other than being an insufferable rear end in a top hat who passive aggressively implies nobody can understand your pain because migraine? Migraine sufferers are being sent a message from god during blinding, white flashes of pain: kill urselfs.

As long as you are happy to be perceived as an insufferable rear end in a top hat (and lets face it, you have a Something Awful Forums account) then it is a great fake sick excuse.

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
say "I'm sick.................................sick of work, that is!" and hang up

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
pour dish soap on some balled up tissues then wipe the back of your toilet take a pic and say just couhed this up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack-in-the-Bach
Oct 15, 2005

Here's what you do. Get a massive erection, and stick it into an electrical outlet. Then call your boss, and say "Sorry I'm sick, I'm not going to make it in today" and then hang up.

• Locked thread