Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pet
Dec 12, 2008

I like the feeling of sex when I have it. It's good to me and I thihnk about it when I am not doing it (sex)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

i like to cum when i have sex

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
sex is the greatest pleasure known to man, i feel sorry for all the virgins missing out. no wonder why elliot rodgers went on a rampage, id be pretty mad too if i never experienced teh sex

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i like to have sex often and a lot with your mom op

putin is a cunt
Apr 5, 2007

BOY DO I SURE ENJOY TRASH. THERE'S NOTHING MORE I LOVE THAN TO SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE BIG SCREEN AND EAT A BIIIIG STEAMY BOWL OF SHIT. WARNER BROS CAN COME OVER TO MY HOUSE AND ASSFUCK MY MOM WHILE I WATCH AND I WOULD CERTIFY IT FRESH, NO QUESTION
op has never had sex, else he would know the terrible secret all sex-havers know

it actually feels awful

Pet
Dec 12, 2008

Lol quite the contrary. I've never NOT had sex. When I said I think about it when I dont have it that was a presumption as to waht my mind would be dwelling on had my body even for second not be engaged in the act of sex. Bitch

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Pet posted:

I like the feeling of sex when I have it. It's good to me and I thihnk about it when I am not doing it (sex)

so you think about it all the time?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I usually imagine I'm somewhere else during sex. Oftentimes I imagine browsing GBS.

Pet
Dec 12, 2008

When I have sex sometimes I pretend I'm somewhere else, having more sex, haha. Weird but true

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
when i have sex i like to pretend im solving triple integrals, sometimes i got to stop so i can really adequately perform the chain rule

when i'm being really naughty, i'll think about partial diffeq

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

I watched the OP have sex once and it was great, but It ended on a cliffhanger. I recommend staying tuned afterwards for Talking Pet featuring Chris Hardwick's disembodied penis overenthusiastically flopping around atop a lectern

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I'm too dedicated to my spiritual pursuits to bother with something as pedestrian as "sex"

so filthy and disgusting, ugh

Trixie Hardcore
Jul 1, 2006

Placeholder.
I'm not a big fan of the crying and I don't like how it burns for awhile after you're done but I guess it's not the worst thing I do to my genitals so it's fine.

Action Yak
Nov 9, 2008

I don't (that's my gimmick).

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
describe having sex op

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
I like when the penis goes in and out of vagina

Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Sex doesn't count if shes fat or ugly.

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

1. Sniff panty
2. Leave puddle
3. Clean part of squeezing

circ dick soleil
Sep 27, 2012

by zen death robot

Iggy Koopa posted:

i like to cum when i have sex

:hf:

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

What is sex, but a miserable pile of fluids

Pissed Ape Sexist
Apr 19, 2008

Don Tacorleone posted:

What is sex, but a miserable pile of fluids

Who needs a heaaart when a heaaart can be broooken

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
That feel when you start loving a new girl that you're into for the first time :unsmith:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Me too OP, but I also like the nice slapping sound sex makes.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Also if you have an accent I am way more likely to want to put my deeyock in your babyhole

edit: bonus if you're mixed or athletic like dancing or poo poo that involves running like soccer

legs own sex owns

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

Also if you have an accent I am way more likely to want to put my deeyock in your babyhole

I have a practically indecipherable Southie accent. plz pm

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
I was raised in the south but have to force a southern accent so i dont know whats wrong with me

im down to get real gay with you regardless

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.
i ve never ha d sex

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Carver Crisis posted:

i ve never ha d sex

me either i was bein hypathetical

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

i do it regualrly and im good at it, but i actually think its hosed up. dont tell my partners though i can tell it means a lot to them

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

I was raised in the south but have to force a southern accent so i dont know whats wrong with me

im down to get real gay with you regardless

If you can fake a passable Kentucky accent I can pretend it's an exgirlfriend

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i perpetually end all my relationships after like 2 months 90% of the time because they start to get on my nerves am i a broken human being or is this my body telling me im gay and need to start knitting my goku pants for the gym??

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

i perpetually end all my relationships after like 2 months 90% of the time because they start to get on my nerves am i a broken human being or is this my body telling me im gay and need to start knitting my goku pants for the gym??

Why can't it be both?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Solid Poopsnake posted:

If you can fake a passable Kentucky accent I can pretend it's an exgirlfriend

I can do Alabamian and white trash Floridian

maybe some Geurguh

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
It's pretty over rated when you get it often from someone you aren't fully into, but suddenly when you have no poosay to stick stuff in it becomes super important

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Solid Poopsnake posted:

Why can't it be both?

i dont know but how do you feel about me being your personal goku i will work for room, board, steroids, and weights

i will provide the goku pants

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Nuts and Gum posted:

It's pretty over rated when you get it often from someone you aren't fully into, but suddenly when you have no poosay to stick stuff in it becomes super important

yeah no poo poo

it really is some grass is greener poo poo except when it's that honeymoon phase where you're just perpetually loving and you can skip cardio day because you're a champion

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

you just need to stop dating fat girls

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

i dont know but how do you feel about me being your personal goku i will work for room, board, steroids, and weights

i will provide the goku pants

Y'know, I was going to use the spare bedroom as a mix lab, but I think we can make a deal!

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Carver Crisis posted:

you just need to stop dating fat girls

i dont even acknowledge fat girls bro you dont know me

• Locked thread