Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
like the hole and cheeks and everything. the cheeks are p smooth and supple now but my rear end in a top hat's sort of itchy, but feels much cleaner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im into guys and am also a guy

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
Tomorrow it will be way worse, you'll get ingrown hairs and prickly rear end stubble.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

im into guys and am also a guy

same

also @ ^, it is day 2

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Pics, please.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW
i shave my rear end cause of medical reasons and i dont get an itchy rear end.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Wootman posted:

i shave my rear end cause of medical reasons and i dont get an itchy rear end.

what medical reason

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

TEAYCHES posted:

what medical reason

Poopy butt from uncontrolled defecation?

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

Wicker Man posted:

Pics, please.

pretend i posted goatse

ShaqDiesel
Mar 21, 2013

TEAYCHES posted:

what medical reason

rear end-AIDS

chippy
Aug 16, 2006

OK I DON'T GET IT
I remember years ago a goon posting his experience with shaving his arsehole and cheeks. It was summer and he got really horrible and sweaty and ended up spreading his cheeks in front of a desk fan. It was a good read.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
That guy who wrote an article about waxing his butthole and then his farts felt wrong and smelled worse.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

what medical reason

if i don't shave i get pilondial cysts plus rear end aids

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion
Da gently caress is wrong with your guy's asses? I shave the entire downstairs region about once a week, and I've never had these issues. It feels nice and makes making GBS threads super easy. No fuckin dumb rear end hair for poop to get stuck in. Everything wipes clean and easy.

Like, it was vaguely itchy the first time I did it, but after that it was fine. Your skin just has to get used to it.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Wootman posted:

if i don't shave i get pilondial cysts plus rear end aids

i googled that and keep up the shaving sorry i made fun of you :(

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

limeincoke posted:

Da gently caress is wrong with your guy's asses? I shave the entire downstairs region about once a week, and I've never had these issues. It feels nice and makes making GBS threads super easy. No fuckin dumb rear end hair for poop to get stuck in. Everything wipes clean and easy.

Like, it was vaguely itchy the first time I did it, but after that it was fine. Your skin just has to get used to it.

I'd still use at least 1 or maybe 2 wet-naps after every session just to be on the safe side.

Wootman
Sep 6, 2014

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

i googled that and keep up the shaving sorry i made fun of you :(

its ok im not gay but id let you gently caress me in the bum :)

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
:siren: UPDATE :siren:

i shaved my dick area but i was scared of touching my dick with the razor so it's sort of like a lion's mane around my dick but w/pubes

limeincoke
Jul 3, 2005

Heroes of the Storm
Goon Tournament Champion

Bobert Bobertson posted:

:siren: UPDATE :siren:

i shaved my dick area but i was scared of touching my dick with the razor so it's sort of like a lion's mane around my dick but w/pubes

It's really not bad. Just pull the skin tight, rub some shaving cream, and run the razor across. Unless you have the hand-eye coordination of a 2 year old there should be no mroe danger of cutting yourself then any other part of your body.

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014

limeincoke posted:

It's really not bad. Just pull the skin tight, rub some shaving cream, and run the razor across. Unless you have the hand-eye coordination of a 2 year old there should be no mroe danger of cutting yourself then any other part of your body.

about that

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
Don't be a coward OP, shave your loving dick

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
you guys made me do this..... gonna shave that poo poo smooth, wish me luck

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
Yeah just wait till it's cold and your scroat shrivels. Going to feel like a porcupine was grafted to your sac

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

RedLobster posted:

Don't be a coward OP, shave your loving dick

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
countdown until someone posts that ancient thing about the guy who shaved his rear end and his cheeks fused

Bobert Bobertson
Apr 1, 2014
i thought he poo poo out his colon

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Bobert Bobertson posted:

i thought he poo poo out his colon

no that was GECafe

the rear end shaving thing is way older

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

gnarlyhotep posted:

countdown until someone posts that ancient thing about the guy who shaved his rear end and his cheeks fused

Holy poo poo, what!

Also, just go slow on the sensitive areas and you'll be fine, OP. It's not a race.

FalloutGod
Dec 14, 2006
Its something you do when you got a couple of days off in a row or some vacation time you don't have anything else to fill with.

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
don't go down the rabbit hole of rear end in a top hat shaving. when a man wipes the butt hole it should be like trying to find Santa's mouth

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

RedLobster posted:

Tomorrow it will be way worse, you'll get ingrown hairs and prickly rear end stubble.

stubble rear end is a hell of a thing

Fuck Your Website
Nov 29, 2003
FUCK YOU, AND FUCK YOUR WEBSITE
Welp, your rear end is gonna fuse. Enjoy that poo poo

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

gnarlyhotep posted:

I cant believe I already waited this long for it

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

Can you shave your rear end, dick and balls with a double edged safety razor well because that's what I use. Would probably end up destroying my sack as it's all wrinkly I don't get how you can shave something so wrinkly.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Where the H*ck is the Pics

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
cool, be there in half an hour op

youre wife
Dec 25, 2014

by Ralp

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
my roommate and me share shower stuff and he got a body wash that is loaded with menthol so when i shower it makes my b-hole and balls feel really cold like i'm coating them in ice, i'm not sure if i like it or hate it

fist4jesus
Nov 24, 2002
Why wont you people even consider fire shaving?
It works better than anything else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

Feminism has won. Dudes having hairless b holes? Shameful...
You guys going to shave your chest too? Legs? What's wrong with you? Shame on you. Shame on all of you.

• Locked thread