Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jyppe
Jun 13, 2007
For the Fireman!
Some dumb lovely Finnish web shop is selling dickbutt reflectors.

Here's how it looks:

Here's what the creator of dickbutt (bless his soul) has to say about it

quote:

if i ever took anyone to court over something named "dick butt" id be a loving joke for life. just take it. gently caress me. i dont care anymore

So yeah. poo poo your pants and recall the golden days of dickbutt and how it turned into a cheap exploitable meme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

It would be a crime not to take DickButt to court.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Pretty soon middleschool teens will be sacrificing each other to dickbutt. It has happened before and it will happen again

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
im gonna make dozens dollars off of this.

heh heh heh

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

Seriously how could you not?

RoxiesMD
Oct 20, 2013

by LadyAmbien
I wonder how jury selection for Dick butt case would be..

Spandex Bonerlord
Sep 30, 2014

So, it's not cool to post Dickbutt anymore I guess....

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol i like the bullethole touches to the dick and butt

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm more interested in how the media would handle it. All these serious articles trying to explain to the befuddled masses what "dickbutt" actually is.

Then it takes off in a huge way and pretty soon you're seeing "The Dickbutt Diet" in the checkout aisles of grocery stores.

Tuxedo Gin
May 21, 2003

Classy.

Yeah, one of the greatest moments in legal history was when an official of the US Justice Dept had to say the words "buttcoin" on tape after the silk road poo poo.

That man owes it to all of us to take EVERYONE to court, forcing judges the world over to utter the words "dick butt"

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
I heard Dickbutt is going to be am unlockable DLC character for Smash Bros

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
dicks & butts don't really mix together but i'm thankful that they tried

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
New logo for our insurance company is going to be Dickbutt. YOu heard it here first, folks.

Also state flag for the state of Mississippi.

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

poo poo, this guy's twitter makes it seem like dickbutt is nothing but a headache

we all dream of making that one meme tht blows up, but maybe it's not all it's cracked up to be, you know?

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

poo poo, this guy's twitter makes it seem like dickbutt is nothing but a headache

we all dream of making that one meme tht blows up, but maybe it's not all it's cracked up to be, you know?

I think that K.C. Green is just incapable of being happy.

Noctis Horrendae
Nov 1, 2013

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

agreed

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

quote:

if i ever took anyone to court over something named "dick butt" id be a loving joke for life. just take it. gently caress me. i dont care anymore

I like how the second he posts this there's already a circle of vultures ready to beat the dead horse so far into the ground. There's already going to be a dickbutt iOS app and a reddit dickbutt billboard.

Jyppe
Jun 13, 2007
For the Fireman!
My dad called and said that I'm discgracing the family name on the internet again. Is the correct way to write it "Dick Butt" or "DickButt"?

..And no, my family name isn't either one of the above.

Please send help

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!
It's awesome that I can buy a dickbutt pendant and an SS Totenkopf from the same store now: https://www.varusteleka.com/en/product/sarma-reflector-skull/7245

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
I find it hilarious that KC has been contemptuous of dickbutt from the very start, and now it's the main thing he's known for and chances are he'll die still being known as the dickbutt guy.

Maybe if he wrote more Anime club he'd be known for that, but would that really be any better?

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Tuxedo Gin posted:

Yeah, one of the greatest moments in legal history was when an official of the US Justice Dept had to say the words "buttcoin" on tape after the silk road poo poo.

did that happen

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
KC Green created his own worst enemy and will be forever haunted by the dickbutt.
(bottom to top)

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Tuxedo Gin posted:

That man owes it to all of us to take EVERYONE to court, forcing judges the world over to utter the words "dick butt"

Link?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

imo the content creator should sue over dickbutt so his case could be cited as "DickButt v. ...." in business law schools forever

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

Liquid Penguins posted:

KC Green created his own worst enemy and will be forever haunted by the dickbutt.
(bottom to top)

People like something I made, this makes me mad as gently caress.

Seems to be constant with webcomic people when their serious stuff isn't as popular as goofy/videogame poo poo.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I look forward to the inevitable "DickButt peeing on Dodge Truck Logo" rear window stickers

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

MrQwerty posted:

imo the content creator should sue over dickbutt so his case could be cited as "DickButt v. ...." in business law schools forever

When K.C. Green dies, someone is going to draw dickbutt on his grave, and nothing he does will ever stop this from happening.

K.C.!!!
DICKBUTT IS WHO YOU ARE NOW!
EMBRACE THE DICKBUTT AND YOU MAY DESTROY IT!

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I liked kc green for many years and then he stopped making funny comics, shut down his old sites, and started making "serious" poo poo. I don't read webcomics for anything other than a cheap laugh. If "back" was any decent it would not be given away for free.

He can do whatever he wants but it's a shame when he wants to be taken seriously and then loses it over the dickbutt.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

How KC Green hasn't killed himself yet is a mystery

His comics make Ronnie seem like a happy person

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

Jyppe posted:

it turned into a cheap exploitable meme

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Liquid Penguins posted:

(bottom to top)

what a crybaby

verily carefree
Apr 5, 2014

Reg. tugger

e: ashes to ashes

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW
my intelligent property was used to make millions of dollars and you don't see me whining about it and having over 100,000 tweets. how do you even tweet 100,000 times without having it read like the diary of a mentally ill person?

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Day 537:

All I hear is DickButt, all I see is DickButt; DickButt rules everything around me

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

Monkey Fracas posted:

I look forward to the inevitable "DickButt peeing on Dodge Truck Logo" rear window stickers

I would buy Calvin pissing on Dickbutt

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Ork of Fiction posted:

When K.C. Green dies, someone is going to draw dickbutt on his grave, and nothing he does will ever stop this from happening.

K.C.!!!
DICKBUTT IS WHO YOU ARE NOW!
EMBRACE THE DICKBUTT AND YOU MAY DESTROY IT!

No artist wants to be remembered for the absolute dumbest poo poo they ever created;

but thus is art for the masses, and democracy in a nutshell.

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

HEY VAPER posted:

my intelligent property was used to make millions of dollars and you don't see me whining about it and having over 100,000 tweets. how do you even tweet 100,000 times without having it read like the diary of a mentally ill person?

It is the diary of a mentally ill person.

Soft Shell Crab
Apr 12, 2006

Motto posted:

People like something I made, this makes me mad as gently caress.

I can't tell if they really like it. They like to profit from it thats for sure.

Jyppe
Jun 13, 2007
For the Fireman!
reddit make your loving billboard with that stupid drawing on it. you're a bunch of loving nerds have fun you fuckin nerds

Wha-.. I mean like.. why?

They're nerds yeah, but still. Who the gently caress does this kind of poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Reddit is trying to buy a billboard in kc's home town with the dickbutt to impress him but in actuality it may be what causes him to pull the trigger.

• Locked thread