Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
onions are gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
onions can be replaced by massive amounts of garlic :eng99:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Why does McDonalds always put pickles on my cheeseburgers when I say no pickles, this is bullshit. I'm still going to eat it after taking the pickles off, but goddamn it, now it has pickle juice taste.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i sure love me some CONSISTENT food

like this place

good ol fashioned CONSISTENT food.

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
Raw onions are pretty gross though.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

something is seriously wrong with this sandwich. yes i chose the ingredients myself. yes i will throw the whole thing away

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

*confronts McDonalds employees about putting lettuce on their Big Mac*

jarvis cocker
Dec 16, 2007

by Lowtax
pepsi is NOT OKAY

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
There's a tiny green speck on my pizza what the gently caress I can't eat this.

Disgusting Coward
Feb 17, 2014
Is it gluten free? I have to have gluten free or I might feel like nobody's paying me attention.

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

The Dregs posted:

here's a cool vid of a head of state eating a raw onion with the skin and everything to show that he aint no bitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9FG7S54GISo

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

The Dregs posted:

trap sprung idiot

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

i dont like vegetables

Stik3
Jan 28, 2015

From President of the colonies to this.
it doesn't matter that the mushrooms aren't on it anymore, they still were on it.

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
im a vegetarian but salad is grooosssee and so are avocado and celery and tofu and beans and rice and soy. good thing potato chips, chocolate, donuts, and cheese are all veg friendly

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is

The Dregs posted:

i could literally eat a raw onion like an apple (which are gross, btw)

Flavor Truck
Nov 5, 2007

My Love for You is like a Truck
Raw onions are disgusting. They smell and taste like body odor.

Jamoke
Feb 13, 2010

HAMDINGERS

*throws entire bag in trash*

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe
The only thing I will eat is chicken nuggets or microwave cheese pizza.

Because I like food that tastes like what white people are like.

not an endorsement
Mar 14, 2008

Personally, I think it's problematic that a sitting Senator has a racial slur for a last name.

my roommate says she "just can't" eat regular citrus

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Other than cheese, meat is the only thing I'll eat on pizza.
I just don't have time for anything else (other than sucking big fat cocks to creamy cumclusion).

Brute Hole Force
Dec 25, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The dressing and the gravy are mixing! :gonk:

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

*is CEO of Tyson Foods*

Sojenus
Dec 28, 2008

*pees my pants, continuously, all the adult diapers in the world can not hold back this tsunami of baby urine, an unending torrent of piss, into my pants* - every picky eater, especially you the person reading this who just CAN'T eat something

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

Low Desert Punk posted:

trap sprung idiot

I am probably a less picky eater than most. I'll try anything from any cuisine, and I will probably like it too. Balut is good. BUT gently caress RAW ONIONS

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Im a vegan gluten free raw foodie is there anything here I can eat? No I just have this bar in my purse.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

*Refuses to eat 30 dollar first course I bought for us at fine dining restaurant because it has aioli on it.*

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

When I was a child I used to pick off the mushrooms from my pizza slice

true story

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Dregs posted:

how/why

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian, but I won't eat cauliflower, mushrooms, or anything with the word sprouts in its name. I've also got a pretty strong hate on for soy, please advise

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Aralan posted:

I'm thinking of becoming a vegetarian, but I won't eat cauliflower, mushrooms, or anything with the word sprouts in its name. I've also got a pretty strong hate on for soy, please advise
My advice is don't eat those things or perhaps work them into your diet slowly if you want to expand your horizons.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Though tbh cauliflower is just like the shittier version of broccoli.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
"it's not the taste...... its just a texture thing"

someusername
Jan 26, 2015
Gluten will KILL me but I still have no idea what it is and have to ask the server and checkout girl about gluten free blueberries.

/what is the deal with sweet and sour chicken? with that red syrup. that is not food

someusername fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Mar 22, 2015

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

please remove ingredients from this middle eastern dish until it resembles something i could make with cold cuts in the microwave.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

a hole-y ghost posted:

Though tbh cauliflower is just like the shittier version of broccoli.
Cauliflower's actually better than broccoli if you roast it in the oven, but that's ok it's a common beginner's mistake

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

please remove ingredients from this middle eastern dish until it resembles something i could make with cold cuts in the microwave.

THEY PUT YOGURT ON MY MEAT!?!?! WTFFFFFFF

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Aralan posted:

Cauliflower's actually better than broccoli if you roast it in the oven, but that's ok it's a common beginner's mistake
I never thought of roasting cauliflower or broccoli. Thx for the tip :thumbsup:

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!

I can't taste anything else when they are on food, they completely overpower it. And they overpower it with a nasty taste. That being said, I include onions in almost every savory thing I cook, because they taste lovely when they've been sauteing for a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

The Dregs posted:

I can't taste anything else when they are on food, they completely overpower it. And they overpower it with a nasty taste. That being said, I include onions in almost every savory thing I cook, because they taste lovely when they've been sauteing for a bit.
They're definitely strong, I usually only like them raw with strong tasting stuff like liver or smoked salmon or on their own.

• Locked thread