Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

How's it going guys, Just had to scrape 12 bowls to get a decent bit of cereal to eat. Had to melt off the milk as it solidified on the bottom of the bowl. Have you tried Captain Crunch? it's been my main eat for a bit guys. Anyway I really need to get a job so I don't have to keep eating cereal resin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
if you don't mash your cereal up and compress it as much as possible and then eat that mega bite all at once then lol because you're missing out

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Dude, you'll never get the grape nuts resin out of that bowl

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Moridin920 posted:

if you don't mash your cereal up and compress it as much as possible and then eat that mega bite all at once then lol because you're missing out

Yeah but those cereal presses are expensive. If I'm down to cereal bit resins do you really think I can buy one of those Also just discovered a small box of cereal I thought was empty. It's like 3 months old but I really need to eat some cereal.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I just did several dabs but instead of dabs it's cereal

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum
Vaping some Fruity Pebbles, bitches!

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

i'm enjoying a bowl. of cereal.

Crewmine
Apr 26, 2012
dude you've had a lot to drink, if i give you a spoonful of these cornflakes you gotta promise not to barf on the carpet ok

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

dude that was the biggest bite of cereal ive ever seen

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
You could totally make a spoon and bowl out of this orange.

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

this is great trick cereal

*spits cheerio out of mouth*

i'm blowing mad O's

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
man whenever i eat cereal i just want to smoke weed right out of the bag

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
wish i was better at finding my own cereal so i didn't always have to bug my friends

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
look at teh loving sugarcrystals on this cornflake!!!

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I am pretty sure this poo poo is laced with poptarts I am so loving full.

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
I just smoked a whole ounce but instead of an ounce it was a box of cereal that I ate in one sitting for dinner.

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014
its such bullshit that you can eat all the bacon and eggs that you want, but a little bowl of cinamon toast crunch is loving illegal

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

i dont understand why cereal is illegal. its good for u.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Dude, break me off a hunk of that dank Shredded Wheat. Gonna blaze this poo poo UP!

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

man this frankenberry is a godsend for my glaucoma

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
When I want some cereal I have to go to this annoying guy's house and listen to his lovely homemade techno for half an hour while his mangy dog rubs all over me because he's afraid that his neighbors are onto him and he doesn't want people coming and going all day. Then I give him $80 for a baggie of stale store-brand unsweetened cheerios.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Silly rabbit Trix is for getting hosed up!

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

yeah, i just bought a $300 cereal bowl. 3 chambers, milk catcher, the works.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Dude, did you finish that bowl? I want to drink the milk.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
I'm honestly surprised anyone was willing to sell you losers cereal.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

what do you mean "stop talking about cereal every goddamn minute of every goddamn day"

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

i'm wearing cereal branded apparel. like my hat?

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
Gentlemen, I have three varieties to choose from today. Starting with the cheapest, we have some store brand corn flakes. It isn't great but it is priced to move and it still gets the job done. Next we have some decent outdoors organic from the west coast. They call it, Peanut Butter Puffins. poo poo will fill you right up. The last is seriously heavy stuff and I can hardly eat more than two spoonfulls. Cracklin Oat Bran. I suggest you sit down before eating any.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
It's GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAT!

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
My clothes are made out of whole wheat and oats.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Demonachizer posted:

My clothes are made out of whole wheat and oats.

do they get soggy when it rains?

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

guys i tihnk i need a t-break

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Epic idea.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
i made some rice crispy treats. anyone want some?

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

What cereal is good for starters? I tried total once and yesterday got like a handful of cereal marshmallows. Also share some good cereal hiding trips, I think my parents have been looking through my stuff lately

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
CEREAL!

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
George Washington totally made and ate cereal man. Everyone used to eat cereal before they outlawed it to oppress the mexicans.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Man I had to eat three bowls of grape nuts yesterday before I felt it at all. I might have a tolerance problem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I was at a cafe in Amsterdam and they had some poo poo called Muesli. I was so loving stuffed when I left.

• Locked thread