Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwVXkM_YxMg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-CyzBzs-fM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkOJ9uNj9EY

idgaf 'oooh look at this rear end in a top hat Caring about something' it's so fuckign good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
its a good show op

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Op's a penis

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
'bullllhhh actually it's bad' - idiot moron who can't just shut the gently caress up and let a good thing happen

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

:gas:

ColoradoCleric
Dec 26, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Nonsense posted:

idiot moron who can't just shut the gently caress up and let a good thing happen

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

it's really good

unlike this thread, which is pretty not good.
those videos are just a bunch of weeny sounding songs ffs

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Digital Fingers posted:

it's really good

dmx will gently caress you in the rear end and bark at you fwiw

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
yeah its a really good show, i dont always understand all the jokes (i am not so good at sciences particularly physics and biology but earth sciences like stones and stuff i am good at them like minerals) but i can tell theyre very clever jokes and i still laugh at em

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

shiksa posted:

dmx will gently caress you in the rear end and bark at you fwiw

didn't click the last one, that ones fine

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

:wth:

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
I've never seen it.

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Digital Fingers posted:

it's really good

Compared to the TVIV rick and morty thread this is loving golden.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Js-XbNj6Tk

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

a dog from hell posted:

I've never seen it.

its pretty good, just watch an episode instead of clips otherwise you might get a monkey cheese vibe from it.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
i guess this thread can be about sharing good shoegaze or trip hop maybe or maybe talking about a really good show and how much you appreciate it. that too. that'll work too, op. whatever i'm not making the loving rules here

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot

shiksa posted:

its pretty good, just watch an episode instead of clips otherwise you might get a monkey cheese vibe from it.

Word. I don't gently caress with that monkey cheese bs.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTA0DSfrGZ0

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
congrats on liking something op your check is in the mail

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.

Hobohemian posted:

Compared to the TVIV rick and morty thread this is loving golden.

reading that thread was so confusing, like at some point i realized it was so stupid and i had no explanation for why i had been reading it when all it did was make me a weird blend of confused and maybe angry?

people spent like fifty pages posting their personal theories about mr poopbutthole it was so loving awkward and dumb to read, i was so mad at myself for reading all those posts, tviv is a really weird place and i feel like i need to take a shower after some of the threads like ive been walking up a big hill in the strong powerful sun and i'm sweaty and unclean and then i watched that part of natural born killers where rodney dangerfield is a creepy daughter-molesting monster and my stomach feels like a big bees nest

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i like this cartoon as well op.

e: pretty sure i watched the latest episode yesterday and i honestly don't remember what it was about, so nvm

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Necc0 posted:

i guess this thread can be about sharing good shoegaze or trip hop maybe or maybe talking about a really good show and how much you appreciate it. that too. that'll work too, op. whatever i'm not making the loving rules here

k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4E9TS-98Lg

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Stinky_Pete
Aug 16, 2015

Stinkier than your average bear
Lipstick Apathy
come on op at least try a little

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExitLAP6F9U

:parrot:

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
The most recent ep was pretty much the worst one so far and it was still pretty good.

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i thought about the never-past-bedtime-land song several times in the past week however.

VideoTapir
Oct 18, 2005

He'll tire eventually.
Isn't summer supposed to be like 16 or 17? And she has a bedtime?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

VideoTapir posted:

The most recent ep was pretty much the worst one so far and it was still pretty good.

yeah its pretty cool how their worst episode was that good, the ice-t thing was pretty cool and i keep singing that schwifty song to myself which means it was a successful song, songs that are good get stuck in your head, that's basically a fact (i definitely read that once) so it was a good episode

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
rick & morty and adventure time are the two best cartoons on tv it is true

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
i sorta stopped following adventure time but it was pretty solid. now i like the other things for kids that goons talk about too much.

a dog from hell
Oct 18, 2009

by zen death robot
Adventure time is bad now they have no idea what they're doing anymore.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

Mexican Deathgasm posted:

rick & morty and adventure time are the two best cartoons on tv it is true

i only saw i think one adventure time, because jonathan frakes (cmdr william t. riker from star trek: the next generation) was doing a voice in it, it was weird but i guess good probably, should i watch more?

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
the lady who helped make the gay subtext in adventure time (rebecca sugar) left to make more gay subtext by making steven universe. also i think the lady who did bee and puppycat left there so there was a bit of a talent bleed out

psyopmonkey2
Mar 10, 2015

by Ralp
Wubba lubba dub dub.

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
confirm/deny: is keith david in every rick and morty and i'm just noticing it now?

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

im guessing they got him to do some stuff while they were making community maybe? im glad they did because he was a very soothing voice, like that febreze air effects that smells like what they tell me is greece

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

LOVE LOVE SKELETON posted:

i like this cartoon as well op.

e: pretty sure i watched the latest episode yesterday and i honestly don't remember what it was about, so nvm

rick & morty save the world with the black president from perfect dark (NOT the current president, barack obama) by laying down fresh beats after being saved by Ice t

YEAH

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
its funny but i hate the awful family guy style animation where everyone looks the same and is super stiff all the time

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
the flashback parasite ep last weekend sorta felt like a gently caress you to family guy flashbacks so there's that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Genesplicer
Oct 19, 2002

I give your invention the worst grade imaginable: An A-minus-minus!

Total Clam
I find "Rick and Morty" to be an enjoyable show. I grin a lot while watching it. Sometimes I laugh. That's pretty good.

• Locked thread