Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
theperminator
Sep 16, 2009

by Smythe
Fun Shoe
http://ynaija.com/muslim-who-raped-...wrong-pictured/

Seriously, why is the UK so beta these days? they keep letting people get away with all sorts of poo poo because they're afraid of offending muslims or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

20 pages of racism and islamophobia

vvvvvvvvvv

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

A muslim who raped a 13-year-old girl he groomed on Facebook has been spared a prison sentence after a judge heard he went to an Islamic faith school where he was taught that women are worthless.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

http://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

theperminator posted:

Seriously, why is the UK so beta these days? they keep letting people get away with all sorts of poo poo because they're afraid of offending muslims or something?

yes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_sex_trafficking_gang

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

theperminator posted:

that's correct, OP.

you can close this thread now.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

holy poo poo all they have to do is claim red pill as a religion

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

brit women are doomed

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

i went a school where they taught smoking weed all the time is awesome

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln

a hole-y ghost posted:

holy poo poo all they have to do is claim red pill as a religion

Holy moly, I can claim this as a religion?!

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.
This cultural relativism poo poo has got to stop. If you live in England, you follow their laws, period. I'm a liberal, but liberalism is starting to reach an absurd extreme. You can't even put a rapist in prison if he's Muslim because you're so afraid of being labeled a racist or Islamophobe. (Not to mention that Islam is not a race, so accusations of racism when criticising Islam make no sense.) Liberals do nothing but criticize Christianity for misogyny and homophobia (which they should), but criticizing Islam for even worse misogyny and homophobia make you an "Islamophobe". It's retarded.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
This is why France rules and England drools

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

The Dennis System posted:

This cultural relativism poo poo has got to stop. If you live in England, you follow their laws, period. I'm a liberal, but liberalism is starting to reach an absurd extreme. You can't even put a rapist in prison if he's Muslim because you're so afraid of being labeled a racist or Islamophobe. (Not to mention that Islam is not a race, so accusations of racism when criticising Islam make no sense.) Liberals do nothing but criticize Christianity for misogyny and homophobia (which they should), but criticizing Islam for even worse misogyny and homophobia make you an "Islamophobe". It's retarded.

I agree The Dennis System, I agree.

Rent-A-Cop
Oct 15, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

dude muslims are scary if you're a weakass eurostate with a fake army that cant do poo poo

muslims will blow you up and poo poo

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

In the dark days of 2014, my country decided that it would be great, and cool, to remain part of this nation

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

quote:

Yesterday Judge Michael Stokes handed Rashid a suspended sentence, saying: ‘Although chronologically 18, it is quite clear from the reports that you are very naive and immature when it comes to sexual matters.’

all you have to do is be a manchild and you can get away with rape in the UK

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

My wife and I got in a fight over pinching butts.
It turns out we love each other but need to have limits.
Is this about that?

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

quote:

In other interviews with psychologists, Rashid claimed he had been taught in his school that ‘women are no more worthy than a lollipop that has been dropped on the ground’.

Describing Rashid, the judge said: ‘He’s had an unusual education, certainly in terms of the sexual education provided. Comparing women to lollipops is a very curious way of teaching young men about sex.’

the real question is why do they allow schools to teach people that women are worthless floor lollipops instead of the laws of the country that they live in

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
the perils of 3d women... smh

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
my religion is halo and my love is cortana

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

please dont copy paste stupid comments

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"

TEAYCHES posted:

vvvvvvvvvv

Hey, it might about religion or age of consent. But yeah, either way things arent looking good for this thread.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

TEAYCHES posted:

actually cultural relativism is gay and illegal in GBS.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

theperminator posted:

I too get all my news and opinion from nigerian news portals

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
mum the bloody pakis fetched a wobbler and torched me marks & spencer

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

so why is it stupid?

Kleen_TheRacistDog
Feb 17, 2014

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com
political correctness is destroying in civilization. when will white people say "enough is enough"? why are we bending over backwards to pander to these types? shouldn't they be forced to live up to our standard if they insist as standing among us as equals in the modern world that we created?

The Dennis System
Aug 4, 2014

Nothing in Jurassic World is natural, we have always filled gaps in the genome with the DNA of other animals. And if the genetic code was pure, many of them would look quite different. But you didn't ask for reality, you asked for more teeth.

TEAYCHES posted:

I didn't copy and paste anything. But what is stupid about those comments?

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
why cant the muslims tailor their moral code to fit the universal laws humans rights as invented by white men in france?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its good to see that the UK has religious school on a similar spectrum of hosed up to those american charter schools where the students read cartoons where the dialog is like
"it is good to submit to authority"
"yes, submitting to authority helps us be more godly"
"i am glad authority figures have my spiritual health in mind"
"yes"

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

everything you say and probably think is stupid hth

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

RideTheSpiral posted:

why cant the muslims tailor their moral code to fit the universal laws humans rights as invented by white men in france?

it's a good question, and one i would like an answer to.

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

i think thjis is gonna be an LF thing where the op goes ;IF YOU DONT KNOW THE ANSWER I WONT EXPLAIN IT!' calls you garbage and then follows you around the forum all day. i hope not tho cos i wanna hear the reasoning .

RavenKrows
May 29, 2008

TEAYCHES posted:

vvvvvvvvvv

why did you have sex with a 13 year old

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
theres a reason there arent any muslim ethical philosophers... because they dont have any morals lol *puts on troll shades and flies away*

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

RideTheSpiral posted:

everything you say and probably think is stupid hth

lmao see.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Kleen_TheRowdyDog posted:

political correctness is destroying in civilization. when will white people say "enough is enough"? why are we bending over backwards to pander to these types? shouldn't they be forced to live up to our standard if they insist as standing among us as equals in the modern world that we created?

anti-racism is a code word for anti-white

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
my general stance is that the religion isnt bad its that the direct integration of middle eastern culture into incompatible western culture is bad
but if courts are gonna claim cultural relativism and make no attempt to adapt middle eastern culture to its new environment with basic rule of law im gonna feel compelled to oppose islam just to subvert a damaging process

op nailed it uk is beta as gently caress

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

THE PENETRATOR posted:

theres a reason there arent any muslim ethical philosophers... because they dont have any morals lol *puts on troll shades and flies away*

There's actually a bunch of Muslim philosophers

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_philosophers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

what england needs is a kkk of its own. the english defence league is too pussy to lynch uppity minorities who get off raping the white women

• Locked thread