Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

that its impossible to actually do work. They sent an email last night saying we had to stow any classified material and can't work on anything classified all day because theres a bunch of germ bags running around and they might know some soviet kids at school and they gossip. One kid threw up in a cubical.

Share your bring your sexproof to work day stories!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

i don't have kids so i'm just carrying around a ziploc bag of my cum

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Same but just loose in my shirt pocket

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
crotch spawn

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
put headphones on and don't do any work then and if any lovely kids come near you just back your chair out really fast into their chair-level faces and loudly go OOPS

trash person
Apr 5, 2006

Baby Executive is pleased with your performance!
My job doesn't have a take your child to work day because I work in a government agency where we interview a certain demographic you would not want your children around.

Furious Mittens
Oct 14, 2005

Lipstick Apathy

various cheeses posted:

Same but just loose in my shirt pocket

Same except I just left mine in my boxers after the morning session. The faint aroma gets some attention, to which I just give a knowing grin.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Tell one of them to hide in a supply closet or above the ceiling tiles and watch the parents go crazy when they think their kid has been abducted.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

we had to halt all operations at the dick sucking factory. gonna be way behind schedule after this

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

youre only supposed to do this one day a year?

i better go clean out the break room fridge

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

various cheeses posted:

Tell one of them to hide in a supply closet or above the ceiling tiles and watch the parents go crazy when they think their kid has been abducted.

in this vein: kidnap and ransom a child

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
apparently no one at my office got that memo, and i'm glad of it

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

paul_soccer10 posted:

in this vein: kidnap and ransom a child

Sedate a child and lay your eggs in its stomach. Swing by the house later to pick up your new brood.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Enjoy the noise and germs. :cthulhu:

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
I hired a primordial dwarf to play my child. $800 for the day, pretty sweet deal if you ask me tina

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I liked take your child to work day when I was a kid. All the inmates would get out of my way and be really nice to me.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Lowtax's kid gets to stay home from school today

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Skyl3lazer posted:

that its impossible to actually do work. They sent an email last night saying we had to stow any classified material and can't work on anything classified all day because theres a bunch of germ bags running around and they might know some soviet kids at school and they gossip. One kid threw up in a cubical.

How did they get clearance?

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I am seriously struggling with the day today, because my almost non stop cursing and vulgarity is just BARELY tolerated by my co-workers on the best days, but it's not really child appropriate... Maybe I'll work on the patio

Tardcore
Jan 24, 2011

Not cool enough for the Spider-man club.

donkey salami posted:

youre only supposed to do this one day a year?

i better go clean out the break room fridge

Oh poo poo sorry dude, I forgot to bring my own lunch :(

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Lowtax's kid gets to stay home from school today

i guess you could say lowtax works from home :smug:

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Iron Crowned posted:

How did they get clearance?

they don't, which is why we can't work on anything classified for the entire day. you know, like the entire office does normally, which is why it's a classified work space.

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Just lol at people who try to insulate kids from cursing. Lack of reality much? Kids make all the best curse-insults.

Also can you imagine the horror of today for mod boychildren? I hope they gonna be ok. We'd better prepare some stadium cushions.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Skyl3lazer posted:

they don't, which is why we can't work on anything classified for the entire day. you know, like the entire office does normally, which is why it's a classified work space.

Sounds like you should classify a sick day tbh

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

sir ive got a clear shot but the terrorists all seem to have their kids with them today. please advise, over

Kwanzaa Quickie
Nov 4, 2009
Take 3 kids and paint 1,2, and 4 on their heads.......something...something....amber alert.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
im the germ bag

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Skyl3lazer posted:

You fool you should have left misinformation lying around everywhere :nsa:

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

sir ive got a clear shot but the terrorists all seem to have their kids with them today. please advise, over

We are the us, no one cares, bomb them. Then bomb the hospital the survivors get carted to. Usa! Usa!

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

So your average game of counterstrike then

Dave_Indeed
Feb 22, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
We never had bring your child to work day when I worked in an office because it was a secure location. I remember this one chick used to use her card to get in the office with her shitbag kids after hours. Except we have to discuss situations where people get raped and murdered, and subsequently you start saying gently caress a lot not knowing some morons kid is 5 feet away outside of your office.

loving idiot. She got fired.

Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica
bringing my kids to work is great, i always make sure to let them run into the offices of people who hate kids so i can laugh at how sour faced they get, and then if you have your kid you get to leave work early while the ~child frees~ have to pick up the slack

extra stout
Feb 24, 2005

ISILDUR's ERR
i dont like this holiday and honestly it just ruined my lunch beer i had down at the strip bar

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
these kids better shut the gently caress up i have retards to jerk off

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

extra stout posted:

i dont like this holiday and honestly it just ruined my lunch beer i had down at the strip bar

Did you see the dancers' kids there?

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Everyone in my building has several kids at least. Glad all these pieces of poo poo never heard of this day.

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

lol "breeding"

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Yeah my office doesn't have bring your kids to work either. They used to do it once a year, but one stole a gun off one of the secret service agents which kinda ruined everything.

But even before then it was pretty irresponsible imo. They could have got fried by a laser grid, or wandered into the launch bay, or gotten shot by a man in a tuxedo....

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
i support make yoru child work day

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Murphy
Sep 9, 2001

I like him in spite of the fact that he's not me.
i don't have any kids, so i took someone else's to work instead

• Locked thread