Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
One of those "have your cake; eat it too" people. Got it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Sup in TRS 3 months to go without terminal is this the thread I go to if my dog is sick

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
drat Christoff you're getting out too? Who in GiP is actually still in the military and planning on staying?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I don't even know it's just disgruntled alcoholic vets telling new comers to go USMC infantry

5 years jfc

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

holocaust bloopers posted:

drat Christoff you're getting out too? Who in GiP is actually still in the military and planning on staying?

Anansi or w/e his name is

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

There's the lifer hekk or w/e and uh poopkitty? I still don't even know who that is. Man, woman? Chief?

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Errybody get the gently caress out.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
The only man dumber than someone enlisting is one who re-ups.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

I'm still mad at the dudes banking that marriage cash this whole time but now I can finally have the last laugh and crack up at them slowly losing any extra money they made

Time Crisis Actor
Apr 28, 2002

by Hand Knit

Nobles.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

SLAM WHALE
http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicaprobus/39-real-sexy-ladies-remind-everyone-how-to-wear-a-bikini
HOLY GRAIL

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Great. Now I am horny and I have to go to work with a boner.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Sorry. All I see are a bunch of girls who don't give a poo poo about their diet or being the slightest bit healthy.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Just got out. 2PM today I walked out of the MPF, no hat, taking off my blouse as I walked to the car. So HARDXCORE defiance. Now I need to find a dude who will sell me a weed. gently caress yeah!

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

KirbyKhan posted:

Just got out. 2PM today I walked out of the MPF, no hat, taking off my blouse as I walked to the car. So HARDXCORE defiance. Now I need to find a dude who will sell me a weed. gently caress yeah!

Congrats buddy!

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

KirbyKhan posted:

i waited till my terminal leave was over and i threw all of my uniforms away other than my crackerjack dress blues and peacoat

then i lost them when i was out of state and couldn't pay the storage fees because i was loving broke and needed the money for rent/food

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

KirbyKhan posted:

If they could bottle that feeling you have when driving off base for the last time...

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
I wish someone had tried to tell at me on my last day about something.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

gleep gloop posted:

I wish someone had tried to tell at me on my last day about something.

Oh I skated for the last two months. Did get roped into an exercise but I didn't do poo poo and realtalked the entire time.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

KirbyKhan posted:

It's so much cheaper to not be a pot head. If your gonna start a habit, do what I would do if I could go back in time: buy some seeds off the net and grow your own.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Oh I skated for the last two months. Did get roped into an exercise but I didn't do poo poo and realtalked the entire time.

Two months? I began skating the October before I got out. Started getting all of my injuries documented so I was DNIF for a while and my work hours became 9-2. It owned.

That was about 7 months of skate city right there.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Two months? I began skating the October before I got out. Started getting all of my injuries documented so I was DNIF for a while and my work hours became 9-2. It owned.

That was about 7 months of skate city right there.

It started the minute I found out I fell under the DoS rollback.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

It started the minute I found out I fell under the DoS rollback.

poo poo I knew I was getting out since early 2012. It was a matter of me getting DOS rollback or my August contract DOS.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

I didn't get much notice :shrug:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I kept trying to work instead of shamming while my medboard was pending. Then I got charged for those t-shirts and went into full gently caress everything mode. One guy was sham king, though. Dude just flat out didn't show up for two months and just texted the guy he was mustering with. He got a world of poo poo when he was finally found out, but they didn't mast him or anything. Just chewed him out for a while and made him check in directly with the commodore or deputy for a week or two. Then he basically became a ghost again.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Hey it's all good. We're all out now :respek:

I did spend about two weeks in lodging out processing and stuff, which was cool because a super fun, big boobed MX girl (didn't see that one coming eh?) would come by for morale purposes.

And by that I mean I did stuff with her boobs and butt. It owned.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
Charged for those tshirts? I guess I missed something. What kinda shirts? On like your GTC or something?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Obama Africanus posted:

It's so much cheaper to not be a pot head. If your gonna start a habit, do what I would do if I could go back in time: buy some seeds off the net and grow your own.

I'm going to California in a week. I know what exactly is going to happen. I'll pay for a green card for "insomnia caused by service", regress into being a fat hobo for 2 months, then let the pendulum swing back to productive human being and not really get heavy into it again.

If they could bottle that feeling you have when driving off base for the last time...

Oh fuuuuck. I'm still riding high on it. Being called as looking to cop like to buy at the uni bar didn't even harsh my buzz. I dunno how I would begin chasing this dragon again.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
I was put into a short timers platoon full of people ETSing or PCSing. The E7 in charge was a huge cockhole and kept saying he wasn't going to let anybody sham out with fake appointments and that they we were going to work until our last day god drat it because the Army duty blah blah :bahgawd: . I just signed up for every single appointment possible and gave him the slips, then just stayed at my buddies house and got drunk and played Xbox.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

My last year in the NG coincided with my first hospital stay, and I never drilled again. Just checked in by phone or text and got marked as medical. Going noticeably crazy has its benefits, I guess.

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Obama Africanus posted:

Charged for those tshirts? I guess I missed something. What kinda shirts? On like your GTC or something?

Meowlins got roped into a scheme straight out Catch-22 where one of his superior officers wanted to buy shirts with his name on it to 'sponsor' a recruit division, to one-up some rival officer who'd done something similar. Then when the time came to actually pay, the guy denied any knowledge of said scheme and claimed it was all Nice's idea and made him pay for all of it

You remember this

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

My last year in the NG coincided with my first hospital stay, and I never drilled again. Just checked in by phone or text and got marked as medical. Going noticeably crazy has its benefits, I guess.

I just skipped my last drill and nothing bad happened. Woo.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Obama Africanus posted:

Commodore wanted to sponsor a boot camp division through this program the navy has. Decided he wanted to give them t-shirts. I was told to order them while my boss was on holiday leave and signed off on the PO. Shirts get made and shipped. Supply people on the ship push back two weeks after order saying they won't pay for it because it's not authorized. I dig out the instruction and show them that it isn't prohibited. This goes back and forth for a bit, sequester hits, and then everyone gets really tight about any spending. Instead of just paying for his t-shirts, he assigns some guy to investigate the matter. This is two months after the shirts were ordered and delivered and the vendor still hadn't been paid. I couldn't produce the hand written task list and they decided that all my emails briefing him about the shirts, their status, etc was insufficient to show I was directed to order them. So they told me I had two options: pay for the shirts myself or they would dock my pay the grand to pay for them. That motherfucker even got one of the tshirts as well. I never even saw them, but there are 75ish sailors running around in shirts I bought for them.

JAG said that my only option was probably to sue the commodore in small claims court if I wanted the money back. At the next command climate survey (which they didn't let me take) a few people blasted him about it, but he still never had the sack to admit that he personally had told me to order them or reimburse me at all for my costs.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
lmbo

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
hahahahahahaha holy poo poo

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mail him some dog poo poo and a picture of your sack

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
also, find and gently caress his wife, and send him pictures of your sack on her face.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Oh man that's amazing.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

gleep gloop posted:

I was put into a short timers platoon full of people ETSing or PCSing. The E7 in charge was a huge cockhole and kept saying he wasn't going to let anybody sham out with fake appointments and that they we were going to work until our last day god drat it because the Army duty blah blah :bahgawd: . I just signed up for every single appointment possible and gave him the slips, then just stayed at my buddies house and got drunk and played Xbox.

Hah some E-7 had a hard on for making me work like that and I did pretty much the same thing until the E-9 in our AMU told him to just leave me the hell alone because I was being a bad influence on the new people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
lmao

• Locked thread