Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

beep by grandpa posted:

Sex feels 10000000x better on edibles idk

Yeah but what are the odds a goon is going to have access to sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

How do you do, fellow Regis?

Your Gay Uncle posted:

Yeah but what are the odds a goon is going to have access to sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V3CfD8TPac

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

beep by grandpa posted:

Sex feels 10000000x better on edibles idk

Oh, yeah this. I might not have been all there during my trip, but my gf and I had sex anyway, and it was amazing.

In actuality, it was probably completely pedestrian, normal sex, but in my mind, there was just nothing better.

an adult beverage
Aug 13, 2005

1,2,3,4,5 dem gators don't take no jive. go gator -US Rep. Corrine Brown (D) FL
Lol to make the Dennis Hof story more bizarre, apparently Ron Jeremy found the body.

hanales
Nov 3, 2013

If you post that video again I’m gonna fly to wherever you are and BREAK ALL YOUR....FINGERS

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

hanales posted:

If you post that video again I’m gonna fly to wherever you are and BREAK ALL YOUR....FINGERS

I'll meet you at JFK

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

hanales posted:

You should fly to to New York and stick all your fingers in his butt

(which is unironically one of the funniest things I think Robin has ever said, i have no idea why it made me laugh so hard the first time I heard that clip)

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!
Is anybody else here a big fan of Robin's comedic impressions of people?

Also, is anybody else here a big fan of unfunny things that kill a shows momentum?

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

That feeling when he opens
the door for you
Yeah, Robin just doesn't have as good of an impression of Ronnie as Howard or Fred, nor is her material as good. But, they often can isolate her later, for use in Robin songs, so it gets a pass for me.

E: Plus she's just trying to be one of the boys and I think it's cute.

Johnny-on-the-Spot fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Oct 17, 2018

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

I like Robin. She's absolutely insane and totally unfunny but I do like her.

I even like Ralph and Benjy. Not Jason though. I admit he is a great poo poo stirrer and fills the role John left behind well, but he's the one person that gets on my nerves. I've always found it interesting that he thought of himself and Will as friends, and Will plainly stated they were not friends, and Jason seemed shocked. Do you guys think its because Jason is annoying off the air or is it that Will has some deep darkness? Perhaps both. I have my suspicions about Will.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Didn't Ronnie all but say that Will cheated on his fiancee once?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Robin is funny when she is making fun of people she despises like Ronny and JD and Benjy

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
"There goes Robin again, bringing out her knives!"

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012
Robin did an awesome Jackie but that's pretty much it.

Then again, pretty much everyone on the show did an awesome Jackie.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Evil Agita posted:

I even like Ralph and Benjy. Not Jason though. I admit he is a great poo poo stirrer and fills the role John left behind well, but he's the one person that gets on my nerves. I've always found it interesting that he thought of himself and Will as friends, and Will plainly stated they were not friends, and Jason seemed shocked. Do you guys think its because Jason is annoying off the air or is it that Will has some deep darkness? Perhaps both. I have my suspicions about Will.

I wish I could find the clip of the time Jason's mother called into the show and what a horrible, manipulative, passive-aggressive person she is. If anything Jason is lucky to turn out halfway normal.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

haljordan posted:

Didn't Ronnie all but say that Will cheated on his fiancee once?

It had been a fairly circulated rumor for awhile that Will cheated on his wife/fiancee (unsure of the timing) with an intern. The incident you might be referring to that pertains to Ronnie is when Ronnie and Will were in the studio arguing about something, and Ronnie made a comment to Will along the lines of, "you'd better stop now or else I'm gonna go where you don't want me to go, I know what you did", and Will hightailed it out of the studio almost immediately.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Yeah that was it. Not sure if there was any truth to the rumor but Will looked guilty as gently caress.

Sand Monster
Apr 13, 2008

haljordan posted:

Yeah that was it. Not sure if there was any truth to the rumor but Will looked guilty as gently caress.

Not quite as guilty as Gary looked when Gary dared Howard to piss him off in one sentence, Howard said, "You cheat on your wife", and Gary's response was, "You don't know that!".

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

Haha the worst loving response to that statement. Even more damning than "Oh hell yea I do."

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
I guess Gary got what he was bargaining for, but that segment was hosed up. I don't cheat, but if someone went on a national radio show and said that, I would unintentionally get defensive as gently caress. Gary knew there was no way to get out of that. You either protest too much or blow it off and make it look like you don't think it is a big deal.

Two Kings
Nov 1, 2004

Get the scientists working on the tube technology, immediately.
That’s one of the meanest things Howard has ever down on the show. At least he let Gary off after only a couple minutes. Still not as bad as the rainbow room incident where he tortured Fred on air for over an hour and almost drove him to quit. Miserable, angry pre-divorce Howard remains the most entertaining Howard.

DeadBonesBrook
May 31, 2011

The reason that segment was so cruel was that Howard knew the other guys wouldn't hit back. Gary must know a ton of embarrassing & incriminating stuff about Howard but he had to sit there and take it or lose his job.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

DeadBonesBrook posted:

The reason that segment was so cruel was that Howard knew the other guys wouldn't hit back. Gary must know a ton of embarrassing & incriminating stuff about Howard but he had to sit there and take it or lose his job.

That's basically a summary for any time Howard busts anyone else's balls. Howard is off limits, Robin is mostly off limits, so whenever a fight starts it just makes Howard look like the bully son of the school principal on the playground.

EngineerJoe
Aug 8, 2004
-=whore=-

I mean if you challenge someone to piss you off in one sentence... don't be surprised when you're pissed off.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
Agreed, like many challenges Howard presents, there is no winning. Scott can't do enough push-ups. Robin can't pick out the fake Pollock. Richard can't not poo poo in his diaper. Which brings me wonder about another topic, what about listener contests? When ever it's a game like guess if a wack packer knows basic trivia, I always assume they have the wack packers answers, correct and incorrect, loaded up and just play whatever makes the contest more dramatic.

Johnny-on-the-Spot fucked around with this message at 11:49 on Oct 19, 2018

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
E: Tried to edit my post. I Babooeyed.

Johnny-on-the-Spot fucked around with this message at 11:51 on Oct 19, 2018

Moniker
Mar 16, 2004
Ronnie is doing a club appearance and has been tweeting this flyer for a week or two. Turns out it's his head photoshopped onto Dean Cain's body.

https://imgur.com/a/xcOBw83

This gon' be good

Mr Lance Murdock
Feb 29, 2008

Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. And the United States of America has the best doctor-to-daredevil ratio in the world

Moniker posted:

Ronnie is doing a club appearance and has been tweeting this flyer for a week or two. Turns out it's his head photoshopped onto Dean Cain's body.

This gon' be good

SIIIIIXTTTTTYYYYY NIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEEE

Seriously, Ronnie is the only entertaining part of the show right now.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I like making fun of JD still

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Moniker posted:

This is hilarious

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Moniker posted:

This gon' be good

Jessa Rhodes is apparently a real person? Because she looks even more photoshopped than Ronnie.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
gently caress THAT MUTHAFUCKA TO HEEELLLLLL!!!!!!! Hi Fred :3:

NOOOO!!! I... Hate lang ford I want you to fire his dumb shi tty rear end!

Why? Because he has a big penis?

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real
Well I saw an offer for 6 months for $50, plus a free Echo Dot... so why not. It's an a credit card that is expiring in December, so even if I forget to cancel I should be good.

When did they start doing the "This Week On Howard: Top Noine Moments" video on the App?

Astro7x fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Oct 22, 2018

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
At 28:30

:siren::nws: Can I taste yo juice??! :nws::siren:

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
Sir, you are doing the lords work

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002
The show has been really doing some stuff right recently. The John Legend song with Robin's head hitting the piano: A. Starting Monday's show with calling out Ronnie's Photoshopped picture and him semi-denying it: A+.

Former Human
Oct 15, 2001

Steve Nowicki is really underrated. His impressions of Sal's dad and Alex Jones were great but then he premiered his impression of Brent which was so spot on even Brent couldn't believe it. After the show ends I could see him having a career as a stand up comedian or similar performer.

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
Sarah's interview is hitting me hard, I love Louis C K and am still in denial, but she can't fully defend him. I really hoped she might.

E: Also now I'm in love with Sarah Silverman and am going to go out of my way to stalk her, just because I enjoyed her interview.

Johnny-on-the-Spot fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Oct 23, 2018

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Sarah Silverman lost her touch in her ploy to court college kids and she sucks haaaard now. What made her interview good? I'm interested

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny-on-the-Spot
Apr 17, 2015

the door for you
I got a pretty good laugh at how she admitted to jerking it to men loving rubber dolls. To be honest I was never really into her Comedy Central show except for Brian Posehn. Howard got her sounding vulnerable on his show and I got pulled in, but I watched a couple episodes of her hulu show and she didn't come off as good, but she is technically a Disney princess so how can't I love her?

Johnny-on-the-Spot fucked around with this message at 13:39 on Oct 23, 2018