Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

So little drama late tonight. Even Golden State is up 26 late in the 3rd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zoran
Aug 19, 2008

I lost to you once, monster. I shall not lose again! Die now, that our future can live!
Another ridiculous play by Nevada to score, lol

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
damnit Aztecs

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

I think Pumphrey's ankle is better

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ross Angeles posted:

damnit Aztecs

Aztecs, bitch.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
Huh, UNM might actually be getting better. They're currently sorta dominating the MWC Mountain division rep.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

Heard from my LSU football alum buddy that Les is hanging around as per some press conference, so that's nice.

And this is about 100 pages old, but Auburn's band doesn't play Les Mis to my knowledge. Bama's band uses the Work song to denote a good defensive play or big hit, so that's likely what was heard.

SmellsLikeToast
Dec 30, 2005

A GREATER MAN THAN I DESERVE

OpaqueEcho posted:

Now all I can think about is kolaches.

The only other time I've ever even heard of a kolache was on the Simpsons when Homer's car got booted in NYC and he ate an entire food cart's worth of crab kolaches. I'm intrigued by that place, though. And their flavor options sound much more tempting (but not $80 in shipping worth of temptation).

There's only one close game now, which means I'll probably watch it until I randomly fall asleep.

Go Trees.

Yay, Iowa.

Go Dawgs and good night.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Todd Graham is bad and this makes me sad.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP
There's lots of kolache stores in College Station too, I never heard about them before coming here.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Seeing JR in the background on the OU sideline never stops being funny to me

He should announce the playoffs imo

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

God I loving love our defense

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true
ASU vs Cal turned into a fun game. AF, UNM was getting good, but UNM pulled away again.

Jubs
Jul 11, 2006

Boy, I think it's about time I tell you the difference between a man and a woman. A woman isn't a woman unless she's pretty. And a man isn't a man unless he's ugly.
There's a really good game still going on Fox Sports 1.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
cal/asu has been really fun to watch

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

tranime scholar posted:

cal/asu has been really fun to watch

Yup. That QB scramble was awesome.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

kayakyakr posted:

Yup. That QB scramble was awesome.

i'm impressed with goff. haven't watched him much but he's been on fire tonight

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

I really hope Todd Graham gets fired after this season.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Air Force lost. As long as SDSU doesn't blow this lead, they'll be hosting the MWC Title game next week

gently caress yes.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
drat good game. congrats cal

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

Sun Devil jersey: officially in the trash.

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

Ross Angeles posted:

Air Force lost. As long as SDSU doesn't blow this lead, they'll be hosting the MWC Title game next week

gently caress yes.

Doesn't matter, does it? They'll still have the better record with only 1 loss to Air Force's 2?

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

kayakyakr posted:

Doesn't matter, does it? They'll still have the better record with only 1 loss to Air Force's 2?

The site is determined by a combination of four different computer polls because the MWC is loving stupid.

quote:

The school that is ranked the highest in the College Football Playoff poll will host the title game, but if there are no Mountain West teams ranked then the old six BCS computer formulas -- yes, these six are still around; Wolfe, Anderson/Hester, Billingsley, Colley, Massey and Sagarin -- will then be the deciding factor in the title game host.

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

Seeing JR in the background on the OU sideline never stops being funny to me

Wait, as in the JR from wwf? He's still alive? He owned so much

kayakyakr
Feb 16, 2004

Kayak is true

tranime scholar posted:

i'm impressed with goff. haven't watched him much but he's been on fire tonight

Goff is one of the best QB's that no one really talks about.

He's somewhere behind the 3 healthy QB's in the Big XII (Boykin, Mahomes, Mayfield), Watson, and a non-concussed Falk.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Ross Angeles posted:

gently caress yes.

Traitorous Leopard
Jul 20, 2009

gently caress football

gently caress GOOTBALL

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

effectual posted:

Wait, as in the JR from wwf? He's still alive? He owned so much

Yes. He is probably the most well known OU fan with exception to possibly Toby Keith. I wish he could be the guest announcer every week.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I'm pretty amped the Sooners won.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daric
Dec 23, 2007

Shawn:
Do you really want to know my process?

Lassiter:
Absolutely.

Shawn:
Well it starts with a holla! and ends with a Creamsicle.

computer parts posted:

There's lots of kolache stores in College Station too, I never heard about them before coming here.

Here's why!

Texas, more specifically Houston and parts of west Texas, is home to a large population of Czech immigrants (including my own great grandparents!) and the kolache is a Czech creation. It's typically done with fruit or cream cheese but, as we're also home to the breakfast taco, we've adapted it to include sausage, ham, or if you go to kolache factory you can even get them stuffed with bacon, egg, and cheese. My local donut shop makes them with boudin inside too which is amazing.

If you're in Houston, try to stop by Pena's Donut Heaven on the weekend which makes Kill-aches. Kolaches made with Killen's Barbecue brisket inside. If I was on death row, that would be my last meal.

• Locked thread