Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Snowdens Secret posted:

So is this the biggest success story out of kk at this point or what

I heard one of them became a mod on a very prestigious internet forum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
that guy knows how to party

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Gleep's me mate I'll bash yore fookin 'ead in oval office

Yeah see ill beat ya wit me wee mate AB here ya cunts

Snowdens Secret posted:

Man I'd forgotten how short Karate Kid 4 was

So is this the biggest success story out of kk at this point or what

Huh I guess so.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Delizin
Nov 9, 2005

It may not be interracial, but it is black and white.
Some fucker in Augusta GA living in a mobile home park is trying to steal my identity. Fortunately he is a dumbass and I caught it early when I saw a hard inquiry on my credit report from Comcast. Called up Comcast and they were surprisingly helpful. Got the guys address and was super tempted to call up some of my friends still at Fort Gordon after getting the run around from three different police agencies, but ended up getting a report filed with the FTC, Postal Inspector, my local sheriff's dept and the three credit bureaus. I'll see if they actually do anything about it (Probably not).

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
so...

two home alarm salesmen just pulled up to try to pitch me on upgrading my alarm and it escalated to them running for their car in less than a minute.

you can only say 'no thank you' so many times before 'get off my property' starts coming out and the salesmen start saying poo poo like 'you deserve to get robbed'.

chasing their car into the street with my old security system sign probably wasn't a great idea either.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
gently caress this godawful shithole city

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

why do i get the feeling you're going to be front page cnn one day for a home invasion shooting

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
I don't have any guns.

but I have a small abundance of hand axes.

and knives. Some nice, sharp Henckels and a small selection of lovely chinese steel.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

so...

two home alarm salesmen just pulled up to try to pitch me on upgrading my alarm and it escalated to them running for their car in less than a minute.

you can only say 'no thank you' so many times before 'get off my property' starts coming out and the salesmen start saying poo poo like 'you deserve to get robbed'.

chasing their car into the street with my old security system sign probably wasn't a great idea either.

if they were minorities or redneck trash then they were probably gonna case your house and rob it after doing an "inspection"

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Meowlins should make a tshirt for you with CASTLE DOCTRINE on it for the next time they come

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

I AM PREJUDICED AGAINST YOUR SUPPOSED "PRIVILEGE" TO CONTINUE LIVING AFTER STEPPING FOOT ON MY PROPERTY

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Meowlins should make a tshirt for you with CASTLE DOCTRINE on it for the next time they come

yeah meowlins, I could always use another shirt. Size L please, my goondom is receding again.

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

if they were minorities or redneck trash then they were probably gonna case your house and rob it after doing an "inspection"

white, newer nissan versa 4dr with out of state tags (south carolina), two white guys dressed as you would expect salesmen to be dressed. tried to leave a business card but run back to the car before they could.

My neighborhood is perfectly fine. It's a decent mix of all races (my direct neighbors are chinese and hispanic, two houses down each way are black). I mean for fucks' sake, my neighbor street parks his expensive sports cars and routinely leaves poo poo out that's worth more than anything in my house. meanwhile, I have a basketball hoop that's all the rage with the neighborhood kids, apparently (I don't care, they can play hoops). to come into my neighborhood and start insulting my neighbors as a threat, well, that seemed worth getting very pissed over. very quickly.

fun times.

oh, and my roommate is black, should I just start assuming he's going to rob me?

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 20:39 on Aug 12, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

only if you're going to pull a zimmerman

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
well then nah, dude's cool and routinely brings through amazing tail. if nothing else that's entertainment enough.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

so...

i've had fucks like that come by my house. after i say NO a few times they always ask "can we leave a sign here as a courtesy for you?!??" and i'm like gently caress NO i'm not letting you mark my loving house

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

white, newer nissan versa 4dr with out of state tags (south carolina), two white guys dressed as you would expect salesmen to be dressed. tried to leave a business card but run back to the car before they could.

Are you sure they weren't Mormons

Maybe you really, really misinterpreted the security they were offering

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

ded posted:

i've had fucks like that come by my house. after i say NO a few times they always ask "can we leave a sign here as a courtesy for you?!??" and i'm like gently caress NO i'm not letting you mark my loving house

lol what that's the most suspiscious sounding thing I've ever heard.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

gleep gloop posted:

I think it's just free advertising for them, free chance to scare off robbers for you.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
let me drop some education on u guys

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Snowdens Secret posted:

Are you sure they weren't Mormons

Maybe you really, really misinterpreted the security they were offering

not like any mormons I've ever met. that's why I'm usually polite the first few times I say no in various ways. when I start exuding crazy is when you start trying to justify me on poo poo I don't need. and mormons tend to pick up on a bad vibe really easy so they leave me alone after the first 'no thanks'.

I just need to hang a large sign that says 'no trespassing/soliciting/proselytizing' and call it a day, so I can call fuzz and wait 30 minutes for them to show up for a complaint of people not being able to read a warning sign.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

:golfclap:

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

:tipshat:
:stare:
:stonk:
:stonkhat:
:stonklol:
:catstare:
:catbert:
:stwoon:
:vince:
:eyepop::gowron:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
All that effort to save it as a .jpg. Stupid feminists. Educate yourselves.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

gleep gloop posted:

Victor Vermis posted:

I think it's just free advertising for them, free chance to scare off robbers for you.

dudes have been known to use those 'free signs' as markers for houses to hit

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
regardless, I'm still not keen on two out-of-towners (SC tags and all) trying to tell me my neighborhood is a haven for crime. granted, memphis is pretty goddamn lovely, but I don't live in the motherfucking hood. I live in a nice, quiet part of town surrounded by families and old-timers. I'm the stand-out here, everyone knows it, but they tolerate my crazy because I'm quiet.

one of the neighbors did see me chasing them out of the driveway with the sign. he's a parent to two of the kids that shoot hoops here sometimes. I'm more worried that I spooked him because he's a nice guy. kinda explained it off to him in a hurry but I was pretty visibly pissed and he recognized/respected that.

thankfully this all happened during school hours so no neighborhood kids got to see me behaving badly.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

thankfully this all happened during school hours so no neighborhood kids got to see me behaving badly.

isn't this still the summer break for schools, or is that just for the north-eastern states?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

oh, and my roommate is black, should I just start assuming he's going to rob me?

when the race war begins hes gonna disembowel you as you sleep m8

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
/\ can't wait m8

after googling it, door to door alarm sales is apparently a well-known scam.

if I pissed them off badly enough for them to try to come back, they're getting axes in their faces.

county/city schools opened on august 4th here. no idea why.

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 02:36 on Aug 13, 2014

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

looking forward to the new season of the league coming up.
mainly so I can finally watch the Raft and Dirty Randy episode with amazon prime.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

when the race war begins hes gonna disembowel you as you sleep m8

Nah I've fist bumped this guy before. He's cool.

YOU GONNA GET RAPED

I'm loling at them trying to sell you on the need for security. When the thieves come, is it the Ariel Atom, Lambo, or Kia they're going for first?

Should have had the roomie come up out of the garage and pretend to stand his ground on them lol.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Aug 13, 2014

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

One of my kittens got into the crawlspace under the floor and I can't get her out. :smith:
Still better than the air force

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

SperginMcBadposter posted:

One of my kittens got into the crawlspace under the floor and I can't get her out. :smith:

If it were a dog that was stuck, GiP would mobilize a task force to extract and rub is belly. Rethink your life m8

Carteret
Nov 10, 2012

SperginMcBadposter posted:

If it was a dog I'd already be in my car on the way there and I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Booblord Zagats posted:

If it were a dog that was stuck, GiP would mobilize a task force to extract and rub is belly. Rethink your life m8

Hes too fat to fit down there tho

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
that reminds me, I finally got around to getting a shedding hook for Frank. until now I've been using a shedding brush which loving sucks fat donkey balls. I swear there's at least a pound of hair floating around in the back yard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
loving tuna fish. This isn't hard.

• Locked thread