Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

preface all my posts with this
[b]challong

assssdsa
hal
opoop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

BottleKnight posted:

challong

assssdsa
hal
opoop

HAHAHA

##vote Asiina you won't get away with this

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Hal I will vote you everywhere!

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote Hal in case it didn't stick

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Oh that's bad, I don't want to vote either of you

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

scum must be very uncoordinated because it seems like they could have easily had the majority to win a plurality vote near deadline even if it was all town on rarity yesterday

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Hal Incandenza posted:

scum must be very uncoordinated because it seems like they could have easily had the majority to win a plurality vote near deadline even if it was all town on rarity yesterday

Yes you have been uncoordinated.

If you look at those votes then like I said yesterday, you must be scum, one of Gulag and Opop must be scum (the other may be scum) and Little Mac may be scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
gg I solved the game everyone no need to thank me.

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

imgay didn't vote for ANY of the three people he could vote for and instead threw a vote on me rather than actually do anything with it.

Kumba and little mac didn't even vote at all. If they were both town somehow scum easily could have won the game yesterday by getting 4 votes on anyone at all that wasn't scum. All 4 people up yesterday were suspicious enough to vote.

I'm so confused. Did two teams with two scum each challenge each other yesterday?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Asiina posted:

Yes you have been uncoordinated.

If you look at those votes then like I said yesterday, you must be scum, one of Gulag and Opop must be scum (the other may be scum) and Little Mac may be scum.

I don't see how you can say anyone must be scum or not scum, but why would Rarity not have voted you along with me at any point if we were scum together or why would I not have voted for jake when she was voting jake and he had a ton of votes?

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Hal Incandenza posted:

I don't see how you can say anyone must be scum or not scum, but why would Rarity not have voted you along with me at any point if we were scum together or why would I not have voted for jake when she was voting jake and he had a ton of votes?

Like scum wouldn't even have to be talking out of thread to coordinate votes. Just look at where your scumbros are voting and follow along as necessary.

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
gently caress you hal, i could vote for you since bk allowed me too
##vote hal

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
##vote hal

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Hal Incandenza posted:

Like scum wouldn't even have to be talking out of thread to coordinate votes. Just look at where your scumbros are voting and follow along as necessary.

looks like someone is disappointed with their scum team

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
##vote hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

OK I am ready to no longer be in this game ##vote Hal

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

:ghost: go town, please pull this one out! :ghost:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You monsters

Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Opopanax posted:

You monsters

:ghost: go Opop!! :ghost:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

HURM

hal rorschach scum

new day

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 6

Not Voting (7): Asiina, GulagDolls, imgay, Kumbamontu, Little Mac, Opopanax, Sodomeow

With 7 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. The current deadline is October 19th, 2015 at 8:30 p.m. EDT -- that's in about 3 days, 3 hours.

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

I'm heading to my first day of work today! So if there's a challenge today just administer it yourselves, you know how it works.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal, how could you!?

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
so is last scum Opop and lil mac?

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
actually I guess if lil mac is scum almost anyone can be scum because we cant assume scum could have hammered anyone if lil mac was the scum they were waiting on to hammer someone?

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
drat I'm good.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer

Sodomeow posted:

actually I guess if lil mac is scum almost anyone can be scum because we cant assume scum could have hammered anyone if lil mac was the scum they were waiting on to hammer someone?

We should lynch little mac regardless because either he's scum, or if he's town then opop and gulag must be scum.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
Someone should check my math on that, but I'm pretty sure I'm right.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Fine ##challenge mac

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
##vote LM

imgay
May 12, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA gently caress you hal you loving scum bitch, get lynched boy

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015
##vote mac

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

##vote mac

kumba
Nov 8, 2003

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

enjoy the ride

Lipstick Apathy
K

##vote mac

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
:redhammer:

George Kansas
Sep 1, 2008

roy chess want to kill ozymandias. roy chess will kill mr. veidt. wait ozymandias already dead? roy chess go home.

Little Mac, shooterman, town adventurer, was lynched D6.

It is now D7.

votefinder
Jul 6, 2010

scoop scoop
Votecount for Day 7

Not Voting (6): Asiina, GulagDolls, imgay, Kumbamontu, Opopanax, Sodomeow

With 6 alive, it's 4 votes to lynch. There is currently no deadline set.

GulagDolls
Jun 4, 2011

i believe in my heart of hearts, that kumba scum

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I think it's Jake or imgay or both

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sodomeow
Sep 26, 2015

Opopanax posted: