Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

computer parts posted:

I could rightfully say, "The sex began in my front yard and ended in my front parlor."

idgi but do you mind if i steal this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
i think Tori has the most successful yospos gimmick because people actually try to justify themselves to it

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
ok i get it now but i think i'm gonna include a bunch of stuff about enterprise linux

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

uncurable mlady posted:

i think Tori has the most successful yospos gimmick because people actually try to justify themselves to it

words mean things, being a little dingus in a community has effects on people

we've seen people on this very forum come and go and even permanently leave this planet

being a little shithead because it get your nuts off bc you can't survive in fyad isn't a really healthy gimmick for anyone

a cyberpunk goose fucked around with this message at 03:14 on May 5, 2015

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i really really wish i could smoke weed

i think being able to smoke weed would solve most of my problems

of course it would! why the hell can't you?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

this christmas feels like the very first christmas to me
:shittydog::shittydog::shittydog:

uncurable mlady posted:

its the beguiling ungimmickness of it. tori lets you believe he is the normal guy in teh room, sayign normal things

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax

bobbilljim posted:

tori lets you believe he is the normal guy

ahahahahahaha

pointers
Sep 4, 2008

Mido posted:

she mostly does trapeze, hoop and rope
nice!!!

itd v difficult to find places to do those classes as an adult here, so i am jeallllzz

pointers fucked around with this message at 03:21 on May 5, 2015

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

JewKiller 3000 posted:

of course it would! why the hell can't you?

it triggers terrible anxiety for me (and i've told this story 1,000,000 times) the last time i smoked weed i got paranoid my indian friend was in the taliban and was going to cut off my head

but when i see the way weed makes other people feel i'm very jealous

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

it triggers terrible anxiety for me (and i've told this story 1,000,000 times) the last time i smoked weed i got paranoid my indian friend was in the taliban and was going to cut off my head

but when i see the way weed makes other people feel i'm very jealous

dont smoke so drat much

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

PuTTY riot posted:

dont smoke so drat much

that was one hit of weed from the weed pipe

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
people can be annoying online but if it actually bothers you just block them or something

JewKiller 3000
Nov 28, 2006

by Lowtax
try a different weed or a different method of ingesting a weed, not everything works for everyone

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

JewKiller 3000 posted:

try a different weed or a different method of ingesting a weed, not everything works for everyone

yeah i mean i'm relatively experienced and i'd say the only thing i havent done is a back to back study of indica versus sativa.

i think i might get a little bit thought and try just an extremely tiny hit or like one hit from a spliff. i guess my minimum has always been at least 1 normal sized hit from a pipe or a couple pulls from a cigarette. i'll go even lower and see if it's nice.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

until I got my totally legal medicine card I had no idea all the different weeds and all the different ways different weeds can make you feel, it's really impressive

also try not to get mad at what people say on the internet, it's bad for your mental health

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

Mido posted:

people post a bunch of amazingly hosed up things in SA but me wanting to share with some of the people i know who somewhat care what i'm up to or how i'm doing -- that i'm doing p. darn alright :) isn't something you should feel okay making fun of me for Tori

your gimmick isn't really a gimmick and it is sad to see you be such a hurtful little monster all the time

lol u got tori'd

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

Glans Dillzig posted:

lol u got tori'd

it's true.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
i always get mido and magudishiu confused which one lives in portland ??

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder
anyhow anytime i'm getting tori' or whatever i just remember that tori posts a lot of personal information in here and there's no way anyone who posts that much information could actually be making fun of you in a mean way

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
all yosposters are family

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
except valeyard.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

wesley snypes posted:

except valeyard.

do incest babies not count as family/

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

Mido posted:

unlike tori i have been in and out of women since age 15 and have been in live-in relationships and in and out of relationships where we try to make things work involving either newfound distance (me or them moving away etc) and have been through a lot of hardship and mind scarring hosed up dumb poo poo that is inevitable when you put yourself out there over and over and try to make things work despite a lot of odds

tori wins when u post this kinda weird stuff btw. i dotn want to know how a 15 year old yoposter was "in and out" of women, thanks.

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

do incest babies not count as family/

we won't know for sure until fünbaby is grown.

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

anyhow anytime i'm getting tori' or whatever i just remember that tori posts pictures of himself on the train and with his girlfriend in a weird internet forum and also lots of personal information and it it all comes from a place of love

the Internet is a prison of our own creation. more than any other human medium of interaction we decide who populates it. every single opinion is represented so you can hang with people who support your opinions or hang around people who don't if you want to argue or yell. if someone "invades" your community in a way you dislike there are dozens of ways to ignore them beyond just actually ignoring them. no one is holding up a Say Anything boom box outside your window blasting a song about the T

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

wesley snypes posted:

except valeyard.

valeyard is the little brother that we all diss but he is actually an alright guy

the bsd boys
Aug 8, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 365 days!
he actually isn't.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

bobbilljim posted:

valeyard is the little brother that we all diss but he is actually an alright guy

that was how i looked a valeyard pre-triggergate now i dont really know

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

bobbilljim posted:

tori wins when u post this kinda weird stuff btw. i dotn want to know how a 15 year old yoposter was "in and out" of women, thanks.

lmbo, i meant to write in and out of relationships. welp.

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Mido posted:

lmbo, i meant to write in and out of relationships. welp.

are you really 15

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Mido posted:

we've seen people on this very forum come and go and even permanently leave this planet

being a little shithead because it get your nuts off bc you can't survive in fyad isn't a really healthy gimmick for anyone

:agreed: also :quig:

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

im 15 and gay

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

are you really 15

what. no. what?

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

that was how i looked a valeyard pre-triggergate now i dont really know

valeyard had a serious meltdown after that but actually recovered quite well since. i always laugh when i got back and see his pages long rap sheet though

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Mido posted:

i agree but in a bizarre twist i also like and care about tori, lmao

Glans Dillzig
Nov 23, 2011

:justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost::justpost:

knickerbocker expert

I have never :agreed: so hard with a single post

DONT THREAD ON ME
Oct 1, 2002

by Nyc_Tattoo
Floss Finder

Mido posted:

what. no. what?

i didnt read the context

bobbilljim
May 29, 2013

it was funny when tori went to fyad, they didnt know what to do with him

PipeRifle
Oct 4, 2004

we have catte

I guarantee you even the worst poster (it's me) has more important things going on in their life than the something awful dot com web forums so try to just be zen about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyberpunk goose
May 21, 2007

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

i agree but in a bizarre twist i also like and care about tori, lmao

i also care about tori

• Locked thread