Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
monkey

by zen death robot
If you read the article and picture how it went down it is pretty loving funny. The guy's job was to teach the girl gun safety, he knew the way an uzi kicks and he yet stood behind her in just the right spot so that if she lost control it would kick all the way back over her head and into his face. :bravo: Maybe it was the perfect suicide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cake Smashing Boob

I support black genocide

Fatkraken posted:

Are gun owners planning on fighting tanks, remote drones and billion dollar fighter jets with hand held weapons?

Dude, all you need is a couple of american hambeasts/slamwhales (and god knows there's plenty of those around) for manure/IEDs and you'ge got a proper insurgency going

America is well prepared in this regard

goku im piss

Your mama was a snowblower

Whirlwind Jones posted:

More people in the United States are killed by legally purchased guns than those killed by illegally purchased guns.

well suicide by gun is a lot faster than other methods

Frog Act

Fatkraken posted:

Are gun owners planning on fighting tanks, remote drones and billion dollar fighter jets with hand held weapons?

yes

Vorik

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfMzK7QwfrU

^ guy in the op getting owned

u dont actually see him die fyi

NurhacisUrn

All I can think about is your wife and a horse.
We are working on some SERIOUS SHIT in here.

genghis.khan posted:

Fatkraken

Fun-time is over.

wouldn't it be more effective to learn how to make bombs from fertilizer and bleach? IEDs seem pretty effective in asymmetrical warfare

Frog Act

genghis.khan posted:

haha that guy looks like just the kind of person who'd end up getting shot by a child with a gun, good poo poo

No. 6

God drat did he have that coming. X-post to the OSHA thread.

Frog Act

Fatkraken posted:

wouldn't it be more effective to learn how to make bombs from fertilizer and bleach? IEDs seem pretty effective in asymmetrical warfare

theres a reason the particular variety of gunhaving fagmotron that exists in the US is never actually willing to engage in civil disobedience so anything like this seems like even more of a stretch

ferguson pretty much proved that ppl who talk about tyranny and standing up against the state are actually just giant cowards who wanna kill blacks

Starving Autist

by Ralp

Fandyien posted:

recreation and self defense are inseparable for most gun owners because they're paranoiacs who get off to the idea of murdering someone who wants their TV

Zzulu

(▰˘v˘▰)
While I don't really care about the idiot man who got shot in the face it's pretty upsetting that the girl has to suffer knowing that she killed a man. Now she can not be accepted by Jesus and will forever suffer in the fires of hell for her sin

Rahu

let me just check my figures real quick here

Fatkraken posted:

The billion dollar fighter jets are perfectly capable of crashing themselves without help from a gun

Bondage

by Ralp

Fandyien posted:

ferguson pretty much proved that ppl who talk about tyranny and standing up against the state are actually just giant cowards who wanna kill blacks

no it didn't lol

Fatkraken

Fun-time is over.

Rahu posted:

The billion dollar fighter jets are perfectly capable of crashing themselves without help from a gun

the unmanned drones controlled with x-box pads seem pretty effective though, I saw that new season of 24.

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit

Rahu posted:

Tanks trying to use civilian bridges in the united states in the near-future would probably end in hilarity too.

Dang It Bhabhi!

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Zzulu posted:

While I don't really care about the idiot man who got shot in the face it's pretty upsetting that the girl has to suffer knowing that she killed a man. Now she can not be accepted by Jesus and will forever suffer in the fires of hell for her sin

Dude you post this every god damned time.

Frog Act

Bondage posted:

no it didn't lol

"oh a bunch of heavily armored police rolled out in MRAPs with assault rifles to suppress protests? i'll just be over here with a guy who stole a million bucks from the government and somehow didn't get arrested"

Fatkraken

Fun-time is over.

InterFaced posted:

Tanks trying to use civilian bridges in the united states in the near-future would probably end in hilarity too.

to be fair though, cars trying to use those bridges won't be doing much better in a few years time.

rainy day

by Ralp
gun rights people are the biggest morons on the planet. feel bad for the kid but the instructor had it coming.

the culminator
Bad post

the culminator fucked around with this message at 01:31 on Aug 27, 2014

Fatkraken

Fun-time is over.

Fandyien posted:

"oh a bunch of heavily armored police rolled out in MRAPs with assault rifles to suppress protests? i'll just be over here with a guy who stole a million bucks from the government and somehow didn't get arrested"

Tyranny: when the government oppresses me, my immediate family and people I can imagine going to the bar to grab a beer with.

Not Tyranny: when the government oppresses uppity niThugs who need to Get Over It.

Dang It Bhabhi!

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Fatkraken posted:

Tyranny: when the government oppresses me, my immediate family and people I can imagine going to the bar to grab a beer with.

Not Tyranny: when the government oppresses uppity niThugs who need to Get Over It.

You talkin about GOD'S America, son. Love it or leave it!

Bondage

by Ralp

Fandyien posted:

guess you must've missed all the conservatives who were against the militarization of the police. but it's okay, don't let the facts get in the way of your bigotry brah.

Frog Act

Bondage posted:

guess you must've missed all the conservatives who were against the militarization of the police. but it's okay, don't let the facts get in the way of your bigotry brah.

yeah i think i did miss that because they all mysteriously shut up when its not some conservative white dude being vaguely menaced. in fact, they donate tens of thousands of dollars to the cop who shot the person and started the whole thing, lol

John Denver Hoxha

What a persistent nightmare!
....but enough about my posts
Theres a reason the nra and a lot of gun owners supported the first california laws that started gun grabbing. That reason was uppity negros

Insert picture of black panthers on california capitol steps with shotguns here

Bondage

by Ralp

Fandyien posted:

yeah i think i did miss that because they all mysteriously shut up when its not some conservative white dude being vaguely menaced. in fact, they donate tens of thousands of dollars to the cop who shot the person and started the whole thing, lol

it must be nice to wear those blinders all the time. beep boop anything that doesn't affirm my bigotry is wrong beep boop.

the culminator
if only that 9 year old had been in sandy hook

Narciss

by Cowcaster
"Guns are dangerous, and people shouldn't have them!" - "We shouldn't teach kids proper gun safety at a young age!"

These are sentences (paraphrasingly) uttered back-to-back by American democrats, and by people in this thread. Cognitive dissonance knows no boundaries.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Frog Act

Bondage posted:

it must be nice to wear those blinders all the time. beep boop anything that doesn't affirm my bigotry is wrong beep boop.

lol what the gently caress are you even talking about

Apoplexy

by Shine

genghis.khan posted:

This is worthless without the money shot of a bullet to the brain. The loving video cuts out right when it gets good.

Fatkraken

Fun-time is over.

fyodor posted:

You talkin about GOD'S America, son. Love it or leave it!

I don't live in the US, my country more or less banned private ownership of handguns after a dude shot some kids like 20 years ago. Incidentally, school shootings aren't really a thing here, wikipedia has like one for the UK, while the US has had so many they had to make a completely separate article just to list them all to avoid clogging up the global listings

rainy day

by Ralp

the culminator posted:

I will be moving to the continental United States soon and the location will not be of my choosing. i really hope its not a place where theres lots of bullets and burgers and open carry and poo poo. Im black(lightskin but still) and latino so my concern is threefold u see

having said that thats some elmer fudd poo poo

I hope you're okay :ohdear:

HebrewMagic

Police Assault In Progress

Leonard Ghostal posted:

I wonder what was going through his head

No. 6 posted:

A few grams of lead

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
just god taking 2 bags of trash out s'all

Bondage

by Ralp

Fatkraken posted:

I don't live in the US, my country more or less banned private ownership of handguns after a dude shot some kids like 20 years ago. Incidentally, school shootings aren't really a thing here, wikipedia has like one for the UK, while the US has had so many they had to make a completely separate article just to list them all to avoid clogging up the global listings

well it could always be worse, you could have to deal with school swordings

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2570996/At-27-dead-109-injured-gang-knife-wielding-men-attack-train-station-China.html

Neptr

genghis.khan posted:

Holy poo poo the girl barely knows how to hold a gun and this dude (instructor? Haahah) gives her an submachine gun. If he was a driving instructor he would give a 9yo a Corvette and say "Pedal on the right is the gas, have fun!"

SirDan3k

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.
This just proves what I've said all along. Uzis are poo poo.

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit
There's just something poetic about a dude in combat boots and camo pants getting his face blown off by a little girl in pink shorts. I hate him and her parents. Hopefully the kid is a psychopath and won't be too harmed by the experience.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Throwdini

Bondage posted:

agreed. also liberals are the real racists as well. right you loving stupid retard?

• Locked thread