Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacemonkey57
Dec 1, 2004

Johnny Landmine posted:

The part about how they weren't allowed doors on the toilet stalls at Bryan's school floored me

Grew up in Ohio also and we definitely had stalls with doors removed in high school.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Gnosis
May 18, 2006

Now is the time for us to gather together and celebrate those things that we like and think are fun.
This is awesome

https://twitter.com/murderxbryan/status/1790393025551651261?t=shaLajgu8hl_u2vx5V-1mw&s=19

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

lol at posting the note upside down.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

TheMightyBoops posted:

lol at posting the note upside down.

the rare picture flub

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Somebody pointed out he accidentally skipped episode 63 in the numbering, and that just confirms my theory: Bryan is basically Jonathan from Uhh Yeah Dude if he grew up without money.

duomo
Oct 9, 2007

Soiled Meat
Bryan doesn't regularly mess up the audio on the podcast he's been doing for 18 years

blunt for century
Jul 4, 2008

I've got a bone to pick.

If he ever does a second Baseball Guys in the future, he should get Dave Anthony from The Dollop as the guest

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

blunt for century posted:

If he ever does a second Baseball Guys in the future, he should get Dave Anthony from The Dollop as the guest

He could have him on for Plagiarism Guys too..

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

There’s an exchange in the newest Guys + where Brian says he doesn’t go to barbecues at I think his in-laws house with his daughter and wife because they “poo poo in a bucket and burn it in the back yard” and Chris just says oh yeah we talked about that and they move on lol.

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

I could be wrong but I believe he discussed how his in-laws live in the Preppers episode

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Mob posted:

I could be wrong but I believe he discussed how his in-laws live in the Preppers episode

Oh yeah I figured. The exchange in a vaccume was just funny.

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Mob posted:

their explanation that they were doing it to get prepared is so nonsensical, like if you didn’t have practice you wouldn’t be able to poo poo in a bucket is so stupid you know they can’t be reasoned out of it.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Mob posted:

This is the only episode of Guys I have listened to with another person.

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

The latest Guys+ is insane. Tom was too depressed (from his dick being broken) to eat pussy.

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
Whatchup Guys thread

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

lol at learning that the guest politely laughing at Bryan's magic thumb tricks is the daughter of a Harry Anderson, a famous magician.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Famethrowa posted:

lol at learning that the guest politely laughing at Bryan's magic thumb tricks is the daughter of a Harry Anderson, a famous magician.

I've been watching Cheers again and it's always a good time when Harry shows up in the cold open to scam Coach.

metachronos
Sep 11, 2001

When I roll, baby I roll DEEP
Bryan gradually discovering throughout the course of the episode that he is a grill guy was hilarious lol.

Vinny Possum
Sep 21, 2015

THUNDERDOME LOSER

Famethrowa posted:

I'm catching up and just heard Bryan's story about the fan who wanted to get married at a Street Fight show but instead of looking at his bride, kept trying to make eye contact with Bryan and riff on his vows.

One of the most horrifying stories I've ever heard.

what episode is this that's horrifying and I need to hear it.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Vinny Possum posted:

what episode is this that's horrifying and I need to hear it.

I want to say "Autograph Guys"? The context was fans getting overfamiliar so I'm 99% sure it was

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
The loving guy who wanted to retire off $200 in comic books.

Boco_T
Mar 12, 2003

la calaca tilica y flaca
Great episode, Jordan obviously has 15 years experience podcasting but he was also familiar with Bryan’s foibles and got in on them. Maybe I should go listen to JJGo once in a while, it’s probably been like a decade since I last listened.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

Bryan on tomorrow's Doughboys

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Boco_T posted:

Great episode, Jordan obviously has 15 years experience podcasting but he was also familiar with Bryan’s foibles and got in on them. Maybe I should go listen to JJGo once in a while, it’s probably been like a decade since I last listened.

It's fun that he's clearly a fan of the show in addition to being a consummate broadcaster. I had that same thought too – him and Jesse Thorn are both just great to listen to.

Piquai Souban
Mar 21, 2007

Manque du respect: toujours.
Triple bas cinq: toujours.
Gord Downie is in fact a legend, Bryan’s take notwithstanding. 😡

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Piquai Souban posted:

Gord Downie is in fact a legend, Bryan’s take notwithstanding. 😡

i'd trust an actual canadian on this issue, so I'm sure bryan has a point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Landmine
Aug 2, 2004

PURE FUCKING AINOGEDDON
Gotta hand it to Michael Noland, I've been giggling over "America's Got a Toilet" for about ten solid minutes