Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Electric Hobo posted:

It might be fun to run the other key-games as kind of a series. Keythedral is still the only game I know where you can lose during the setup.

Unfortunately, Keyflower's the only game I've got experience of. And, you know, extremely high quality scans handed to me for free.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bubble-T
Dec 26, 2004

You know, I've got a funny feeling I've seen this all before.

Aston posted:

The rules are pretty clear that the tied players play another game to determine the winner of this game, I will be watching with interest.

Agreed. Don't flake out on us, Stelas!

Great game guys, and a tie seems the perfect way to end this game. Congrats on another well run PBP Stelas :)

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Yeah thanks a bunch for this Stelas, it was super fun and I had a great time ruining it for everyone else.

Electric Hobo
Oct 22, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, thanks Stelas :) Keyflower is one of my few 10 on boardgamegeek, so I don't even mind getting crushed in it.
And check your messages.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Thanks for a great game, all. And after all of this, it seems I should have hated Bob most of all... !

unpronounceable
Apr 4, 2010

You mean we still have another game to go through?!
Fallen Rib
This was a great PbP to follow. Thanks for running it Stelas!

Millions
Sep 13, 2007

Do you believe in heroes?
Great job everyone! Stelas if you ever decide to run another Keyflower game I'd love to backstab everyone join in the fun! :ese:

Medium Style
Oct 11, 2002

unpronounceable posted:

This was a great PbP to follow. Thanks for running it Stelas!

Yep, this was awesome. Followed it from start to finish and even learned a few things that I have been doing wrong in my own plays. Thanks!

ActingPower
Jun 4, 2013

Millions posted:

Great job everyone! Stelas if you ever decide to run another Keyflower game I'd love to backstab everyone join in the fun! :ese:

Seconding this. Now that I've watched a game, I feel confident I can fake my way through a game.

bobvonunheil
Mar 18, 2007

Board games and tea
Wow, I wasn't expecting to be handed the roads boat, I was sort of building towards getting it all game long.

Also holy poo poo, preventing Electric Hobo from getting one of the skills tiles was pretty pivotal in the end.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Yeah, if he would have been able to secure Scribes ..!

Stuff like this is what makes it hard to play with my wife and family heh

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Bob, ready to face off in the next game? :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobvonunheil
Mar 18, 2007

Board games and tea

ETB posted:

Bob, ready to face off in the next game? :v:

:v:

Think I'll have to concede on that, I'm a bit burned out on PbP right now.

I for one am glad that I managed to completely rid my town of Reds, with whom I have held a longstanding grudge.

• Locked thread