Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Suicide Watch posted:

You only have the most recommended Nikon standard zoom and the most cult-famous mirrorless camera for sale. How much is each one selling for? What is the filter size for the variND?

SOLD!!! to CurleyFries $700 shipped. Comes with 49mm Vari-ND filter thinger that advertised 8stops, 3rd party Hood and filter ring, extra 3rd party battery, original battery, original strap (unseen) current strap (seen), and charger. I will ship flat rate priority.

There are some minor normal wear markings on the body itself. Example is the bottom plate, it has some very minor scrapes from the tripod plate and being in a backpack. Basically I used the camera but didnt abuse it.

$300 SHIPPED Tammy 17-50 NON VC 2.8 for Nikon. Was bought about 3 years ago from Glazers Photo in Seattle. This lens lived on my fathers D300 most of the time. Glass is clear of fungus and any sort of other bad stuff. I may even have a 67mm UV filter somewhere that fits this lens. Shipped Flat Rate Priority.

Sold to GhostCactus $800 shipped Nikon D300 with MB10 grip and 2 Nikon Batteries, AA Battery tray for grip (uses 8AA batteries), Nikon D300 strap (unseen) and 2 chargers (one wall, one travel car charger). This was my fathers camera. He took great care of this body, hard to find any wear and tear marks on it. Shipped Flat Rate Priority.

$425 Shipped Nikon 80-200 f2.8 Push/Pull One Touch AF-D Zoom lens WITH NO ZOOM CREEP. Comes with caps, hood (unseen) and large leather storage case. Has minor crack on distance window. Was purchased in this condition. Does not effect operation or IQ. I put a piece of gaff tape over the window normally.

Purchase the D300 and Tammy 17-50mm as a $1,000.00 Bundle, get 2 4gig CF cards, Phottix wireless shutter release (mounts to hotshoe, plugs into 10pin) add 80-200 for a total of $1300, ill throw in a crumpler 6million dollar home in addition to the CF cards and Wireless shutter trigger. <--- Doesnt apply anymore.

Im really not interested in shipping internationally, unless you wanna pay extra for the effort. Prices firm, but ive been known to entertain offers. No Trades this time, MrDespair. Email ashade76 At Gmail Dot Com with questions. Will accept Paypal or Cash if local pick up to PDX.

Musket fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Apr 23, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lights
Dec 9, 2007

Lights, the Peacock King, First of His Name.

xenilk posted:

I bought this :)

Lucky bastard. That's a hell of a deal.

mclifford82
Jan 27, 2009

Bump the Barnacle!

xenilk posted:

Thank goodness, I can stop drooling over it now. Nice grab.

krooj
Dec 2, 2006
X-E1 sold locally :)

krooj fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Apr 21, 2013

somnambulist
Mar 27, 2006

quack quack

xenilk posted:

I shipped this. Lemme know when joo get it. :)

an AOL chatroom
Oct 3, 2002

Anyone in the market for a fairly decent 3-way pan head? I got this a few months ago and haven't really used it, as I'm apparently more of a ball-head kind of guy. It's a Giottos MH 5011 3-way with quick-release plate. 8.8lb capacity. Comes with box and instructions. Amazon link HERE.

$45 shipped/pp in the conus

CurlyFries
Jul 7, 2004

Musket posted:

$700 shipped. Comes with 49mm Vari-ND filter thinger that advertised 8stops, 3rd party Hood and filter ring, extra 3rd party battery, original battery, original strap (unseen) current strap (seen), and charger. I will ship flat rate priority.

There are some minor normal wear markings on the body itself. Example is the bottom plate, it has some very minor scrapes from the tripod plate and being in a backpack. Basically I used the camera but didnt abuse it.

I'll do $700 paypal if you can overnight it to California for Friday.

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

CurlyFries posted:

I'm sure $80+ worth of shipping is totally worth it for a quick sale. :v:

LA used as an example.

Jotun
May 8, 2005

Come on, touch it. You know you want to.

Boneitis posted:

Payment sent for the tripod!

Tripod shipped, thanks again!

Still have the Nikon 18-105mm lens for sale, willing to entertain offers/trades.

BrosephofArimathea
Jan 31, 2005

I've finally come to grips with the fact that the sky fucking fell.

8th-samurai posted:

I'm sure $80+ worth of shipping is totally worth it for a quick sale. :v:

LA used as an example.

7lbs? Your x100 must be the 4x5 version :)

8th-snype
Aug 28, 2005

My office is in the front room of a run-down 12 megapixel sensor but the rent suits me and the landlord doesn't ask many questions.

Dorkroom Short Fiction Champion 2012

Young Orc

joelcamefalling posted:

7lbs? Your x100 must be the 4x5 version :)

7lbs is the listed shipping weight on Amazon. Sure it's probably less but overnight shiping is still stupid expensive.

EDIT: 1lb overnight is still $50

8th-snype fucked around with this message at 11:21 on Apr 18, 2013

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

CurlyFries posted:

If you wanna paypal the difference between flatrate and overnight, sure. Can have this shipped in the next 2 hours overnight if you want to pay the difference.

gently caress it, I feel generous. If you wanna do 725, ill eat some of the overnight shipping costs. Reply soon Curly Fries.

Musket fucked around with this message at 14:19 on Apr 18, 2013

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Musket posted:

If you wanna paypal the difference between flatrate and overnight, sure. Can have this shipped in the next 2 hours overnight if you want to pay the difference.

gently caress it, I feel generous. If you wanna do 725, ill eat some of the overnight shipping costs. Reply soon Curly Fries.

Overnighting the X100 to CurlyFries for 725 per their email.

Shipped and updated him with tracking info for overnight shipping via fedex. Now someone buy that D300 please.

Musket fucked around with this message at 16:38 on Apr 18, 2013

Randuin
Dec 26, 2003

O-Overdrive~

krooj posted:

What: Fujifilm X-E1 (black) with 18-55 "kit" lens
Where: Toronto, ON Canada
Price: $1000 CAD Shipped (either Canada or continental USA)

I bought this X-E1 for street use in the city without fully appreciating whether I would like the EVF (I do not). The EVF being what it is, I am selling this guy and looking into a rangefinder instead. The camera is in excellent shape and the only marks on the body are shown in one of the images below (the camera was on my black rapid strap and rubbed against a zipper). The camera will come in its original box with all the included documentation and accessories (also throwing in a Hoya UV filter that's been on the lens since day one). The original bill of sale is also included.

Product Photos:

Sample Images:

Would you split up the kit?

krooj
Dec 2, 2006

Randuin posted:

Would you split up the kit?

What were you thinking? The bodies seem to go for around $700 ~ $800 and that lens retails for $680 (new) locally. Seems like bundling them is a better value.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

krooj posted:

What were you thinking? The bodies seem to go for around $700 ~ $800 and that lens retails for $680 (new) locally. Seems like bundling them is a better value.

Not to mention this is the only kit lens Ive ever used that was amazing. Wish this had come up for sale a couple of weeks ago when I bought mine.

Someone buy this amazing camera and lens from him.

CurlyFries
Jul 7, 2004

Musket posted:

Overnighting the X100 to CurlyFries for 725 per their email.

Shipped and updated him with tracking info for overnight shipping via fedex. Now someone buy that D300 please.

Camera just arrived and everything looks fantastic. Thanks for being so flexible!

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Edit: found a cheap one on ebay, retracted for now.

GobiasIndustries fucked around with this message at 02:46 on Apr 22, 2013

BrosephofArimathea
Jan 31, 2005

My wife is on a rampage, so time to clean out the closet.

Ever since I got this guy, I haven't really been using my x100. Not the world's best timing, but anyways.

It's a bit over 2 years old, and in pretty much perfect condition. Comes with the strap, lens cap, charger, a spare (generic) battery, and pretty sure I even still have the box at work under my desk (will check tomorrow).

20130421-_MG_9323.jpg by alexbeare, on Flickr

It developed that aperture sticking issue about a year and a half ago, so Fuji replaced the entire lens assembly with the brand new version. Worked perfectly ever since.

20130421-_MG_9324.jpg by alexbeare, on Flickr

Total shutter count is 1722. It's also pretty dusty.

20130421-_MG_9326.jpg by alexbeare, on Flickr

But, given this is the internet and people on ebay are pedantic, here is a short (and far too dark) vid I made of it in action: http://flic.kr/p/ed28VW

I'm looking for $700 (or AUD equivalent). I am in Sydney, Australia - prefer pickup in the CBD, but local/interstate mail is fine. Happy to ship overseas, but international shipping is an expensive joke, because this entire country is a ripoff).

joelcamefalling@gmail.com

Oh, and:

20130421-_MG_9320.jpg by alexbeare, on Flickr

BrosephofArimathea fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Apr 21, 2013

BrosephofArimathea
Jan 31, 2005

And, in a similar theme, my Bronica SQ-Ai 6x6 isn't getting out much lately, so I'd like to see her go to a good home.

20130421-_MG_9290.jpg by alexbeare, on Flickr

I've had it about a year and a half, and probably put about 15 rolls through it. No complaints at all. She is in good condition, although the ground glass is a bit dirty around the edges. All shutter speeds fire fine, lens is clean, AE operation is accurate according to my Sekonic 358. It's honestly a pretty sweet MF camera, solidly built and practical. There is a pretty good full writeup here if you aren;t familiar with them but are looking to get into medium format: http://photo.net/equipment/bronica/sq-ai.

Comes with the waist level finder, AE Finder (not the AE-i), Ai back (with dark slide) and 80mm f2.8 PS lens.

KEH will sell you a similar kit for about ~$800 BGN, and ebay seems to be a bit above that. Happy to let it go for $650 AUD (or USD), which is roughly around what I paid all up - but also open to reasonable offers.

Again, being in Australia, local is preferred. Shipping it overseas would be pretty pricey, since the whole kit weighs about 5lbs. Calculator here says ~65 to the US: http://auspost.com.au/apps/international-parcel.html

joelcamefalling@gmail.com

20130421-_MG_9292.jpg by alexbeare, on Flickr

20130421-_MG_9293.jpg by alexbeare, on Flickr

20130421-_MG_9296.jpg by alexbeare, on Flickr

20130421-_MG_9299.jpg by alexbeare, on Flickr

and:

20130421-_MG_9319.jpg by alexbeare, on Flickr

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

I, Butthole
Jun 30, 2007

Begin the operations of the gas chambers, gas schools, gas universities, gas libraries, gas museums, gas dance halls, and gas threads, etcetera.
I DEMAND IT
Man, someone is finally selling an X100 in my country and I have no money :(

Danoss
Mar 8, 2011

I, Butthole posted:

Man, someone is finally selling an X100 in my country and I have no money :(

Say the word when you do, I'm in Sydney and tempted to sell mine for the same price soon. As new and still under warranty (with DWI).

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006

Musket posted:

$800 shipped Nikon D300 with MB10 grip and 2 Nikon Batteries, AA Battery tray for grip (uses 8AA batteries), Nikon D300 strap (unseen) and 2 chargers (one wall, one travel car charger). This was my fathers camera. He took great care of this body, hard to find any wear and tear marks on it. Shipped Flat Rate Priority.

Purchase the D300 and Tammy 17-50mm as a $1,000.00 Bundle, get 2 4gig CF cards, Phottix wireless shutter release (mounts to hotshoe, plugs into 10pin) add 80-200 for a total of $1300, ill throw in a crumpler 6million dollar home in addition to the CF cards and Wireless shutter trigger.

Im really not interested in shipping internationally, unless you wanna pay extra for the effort. Prices firm, but ive been known to entertain offers. No Trades this time, MrDespair. Email ashade76 At Gmail Dot Com with questions. Will accept Paypal or Cash if local pick up to PDX.

I want that D300 bad. Can I take the extra battery grip thigie off? I have the PMs if you like.

How much for the crumpler too? Do you have pics of it?

Ghost Cactus fucked around with this message at 04:16 on Apr 22, 2013

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Ghost Cactus posted:

I want that D300 bad. Can I take the extra battery grip thigie off? I have the PMs if you like.

The grip is removable. Ill post a picture of the crumpler bag in the morning when i get to my office.

poppingseagull
Apr 12, 2004
I've got a few things I figure I'd throw here before going to Craigslist. I'm in the NYC area.

Also, no pictures yet but I have a Canon Pro-100 printer that I don't want. If there is interest please let me know and I will take pictures.

Canon 1D Mark III. Excellent shape. I'll get a shutter count shortly. Includes all accessories, box, two Canon batteries, and 5 CF cards that I won't have any use for anymore. I can't believe how cheap these are now. Such a great sports camera. I remember drooling over these when they first came out. $1300 shipped.

Next is the 580 EX II. Near perfect condition. I'll include the Stofen omni-bounce. $380 shipped.

Ec focusing screen. Don't really use it. Make an offer.

Finally a Lowepro Stealth Reporter D550 AW. Excellent shape with all included accessories. I don't have that much equipment anymore as I'm downsizing to just a travel kit. When I did sports, it was perfect. I could fit two pro bodies, 80-200 2.8, 300 mm f/2.8, and a few other small things in there. It would be tight, but possible. Excellent padding, easily configurable, and has an optional laptop compartment. $140 shipped.

More images:

poppingseagull fucked around with this message at 16:57 on Apr 22, 2013

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Interest check: any of you Nikon shooters want some fancy pants pricey glass? I'm thinking about selling off my 70-200 2.8 VRII. Need to rent the thing I'm going to replace it with before selling but wanted to see if it might have any takers before getting too excited.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Look upon my bathroom joists, ye females, and despair.

powderific posted:

Interest check: any of you Nikon shooters want some fancy pants pricey glass? I'm thinking about selling off my 70-200 2.8 VRII. Need to rent the thing I'm going to replace it with before selling but wanted to see if it might have any takers before getting too excited.

I would love to see a price. And since a price would require a picture, I'd love to see that too.

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

bEatmstrJ posted:

I would love to see a price. And since a price would require a picture, I'd love to see that too.

Look at this pro who knows how poo poo is done.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Ghost Cactus posted:

$850 total shipped priority with insurance for D300, Grip, 2 nikon batteries, a wireless 10pin shutter release, 2 4gig CF cards, 2 chargers and Crumpler Bag. Just say the word and Ill email you paypal deetz.

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006

Musket posted:

$850 total shipped priority with insurance for D300, Grip, 2 nikon batteries, a wireless 10pin shutter release, 2 4gig CF cards, 2 chargers and Crumpler Bag. Just say the word and Ill email you paypal deetz.

Word. (Yes I would like these things very much.) Thanks in advance!

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Ghost Cactus posted:

Word. (Yes I would like these things very much.) Thanks in advance!

Emailed you paypal details! Will update you with tracking when I get it!

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006

Musket posted:

Emailed you paypal details! Will update you with tracking when I get it!

Money sent!

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer

bEatmstrJ posted:

Not going to throw out a price just yet as I won't be able to make a deal till I've done testing on some rental gear, but here's pictures for ya. Still have the box, bag, original accessories. Purchased last year. Small bit of wear on the tripod foot and the collar knob, otherwise perfect.

And a gallery of more images including giiiiiant originals: http://jonhustead.smugmug.com/Other/Selling-Rnd-2/29043294_qP2zDz#!i=2470930246&k=7B9F8L8

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

powderific posted:

Not going to throw out a price just yet as I won't be able to make a deal till I've done testing on some rental gear, but here's pictures for ya. Still have the box, bag, original accessories. Purchased last year. Small bit of wear on the tripod foot and the collar knob, otherwise perfect.

And a gallery of more images including giiiiiant originals: http://jonhustead.smugmug.com/Other/Selling-Rnd-2/29043294_qP2zDz#!i=2470930246&k=7B9F8L8

Well let me know when/if you decide to sell it and I will try to talk myself out of buying it.

powderific
May 13, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Sounds good, my rentals are arriving on Wednesday so I should know by the end of the week.

bEatmstrJ
Jun 30, 2004

Also, up for sale is some exciting fun Nikon gear! YAY!

First up. Refurb Nikon D7000 camera body. Comes with all original accessories and box. Camera has about 8900 actuations and I've never had a single issue with it since I've owned it. Always had it in a protective bag of some sort when it wasn't in use and the screen protector has never come off. There is some light sensor dust that only shows up at f-stops above 14 or so but thats probably fairly normal. Looking to get $675 shipped for this thingy.

Next up is a fancy Tamron 17-50mm f2.8 AF non-VC lens. Includes front and rear caps and aftermarket lens hood. Lens is in good shape. I hardly ever used it. There is a very small nick on the front glass that can be seen between the 8 and 9 o clock positions. I only noticed it when I was cleaning the lens for the picture and I thought it was a piece of dust. Otherwise there are no other known issues. $290 shipped for this one.

Lastly is a Sigma 180mm f5.6 AF macro lens. Comes with front and rear caps and lens hood. Lens is in great shape but the focus action is a little bit gritty. Works great otherwise. $75 shipped.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Update: The following lenses are still up for sale. Im pretty firm on price, but have been known to entertain offers.

$425 Shipped Nikon 80-200 f2.8 Push/Pull One Touch AF-D Zoom lens WITH NO ZOOM CREEP. Comes with caps, hood (unseen) and large leather storage case. Has minor crack on distance window. Was purchased in this condition. Does not effect operation or IQ. I put a piece of gaff tape over the window normally.

$300 SHIPPED Tammy 17-50 NON VC 2.8 for Nikon. Was bought about 3 years ago from Glazers Photo in Seattle. This lens lived on my fathers D300 most of the time. Glass is clear of fungus and any sort of other bad stuff. I may even have a 67mm UV filter somewhere that fits this lens.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
I'm doing a painful, deep cleaning of my arsenal. First twist of the knife is this Canon 100mm f/2 in Leica thread mount:

Glass is in great condition, focus throw and aperture are buttery smooth. Some brassing, but the only major downside here is some filter ring damage.

I can't officially vouch for its RF calibration as I sold my Bessa ages ago, but it was working fine at the time. Produces some drat fine images on my NEX, but I don't use it enough to justify holding on to it. Given the filter ring damage (which isn't bad to get fixed, if you want to bother), I'm asking $300 shipped from Japan. Please add another $10 for insurance if you want that too.

(Sample images)

#2 for now (about to leave work) is a repost of the Kiev 60 I keep not getting around to selling. There's no pic of my username in it as it's back in the USA packed up and ready to mail, it'll ship from Florida.

Kiev 60 that may or may not have a frame spacing issue, 80mm f/2.8 with polarizer + hood, 30mm fisheye - $275 shipped in CONUS

I bought this on eBay from a guy in the USA who said it was in perfect working condition. Shutter seemed fine, ran two rolls of film through it. One came out with overlapping frames, the other was perfectly fine. Another two rolls I put through it last month had the overlap. Fixing the overlap issue oneself is quite do-able, I'd held off because I still wanted to keep the possibility of a return open, but at this point it's too late to do either. The fisheye alone goes for over $200, so for a fixable Kiev-60 and a very nice 80mm Volna $275 shipped is a pretty nice deal. While the cameras can be finnicky at first and require some work, the optics for the Kiev system are easily the best value for the money you'll find in medium format.

Fisheye has its dinner-plate lens cap and a rear cap, 80mm Volna includes a polarizer and front lens cap. Camera is all-around in great cosmetic condition.

edit: I'm also not sure about the meter, I use a spot meter and the TTL prism seemed off when I stuck some batteries in it. They weren't the exact proper voltage though, so that could be the problem. Either way, it's user-fixable as well.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Red19fire, nobody wants your Film Stuff

So I have all this film stuff that I got into a few years ago, and it's been gathering dust as I've been busy with other things.

First is my FM2n, this is the best camera ever made by Nikon IMO. This will include a 50mm 1.8 E pancake lens and a brand-new 100mm 2.8 E. has normal wear and tear for its age on the outside, but is mechanically perfect. Paint's fallen off on the back plate, the viewfinder glass is a bit dirty, and someone engraved some serial number on the bottom plate. I replaced the light seals 2 years ago. There's HP5 loaded in there right now, hasn't been shot at all, but I can remove it if you'd like. I would like to get $350 for this, shipped. More photos of the camera can be found here.

Local pickup available in Philadelphia or I can be reached via PM or chaydenphoto at G-mail.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 18:43 on Apr 26, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SoundMonkey
Apr 22, 2006

I just push buttons.

Pompous Rhombus posted:

[Me being way too nice and not making it a day]

Get a username in that Kiev shot, scrublord.

• Locked thread