Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit
I wonder if any brain matter splattered far enough to season the burgers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

a cop posted:

Lol from 1 shot to full auto instantly. Great tactical decision there army dork.

lol right not to mention putting his face over the receiver

its prolly good hes dead tbh

Modus Operandi
I think it would be p. cool to see what would happen if a 9 year old were to fire a javelin.

Darkman Fanpage

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

We don't let kids handle industrial equipment or dangerous power tools (because it would obviously be loving insane). Guns, however, even though they are both more dangerous and less useful, we should let them handle, because I am a loving moron.

- a complete loving idiot (paraphrased)

http://youtu.be/gPikSvm8nMg

this is why china is beating us

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
i cant WAIT for my kid to know how to shoot, when the minoritys come here ill be all PEW PEW PEW PEW *drips burger grease all over belly while reading drudgereport*

r there gun owners who aren't terrible racists/paranoid about everything?

u just wanna shoot a black intruder yeah u do dont u huh

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit

Benito Hitlerstalin posted:

We don't let kids handle industrial equipment or dangerous power tools (because it would obviously be loving insane). Guns, however, even though they are both more dangerous and less useful, we should let them handle, because I am a loving moron.

- a complete loving idiot (paraphrased)

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pon de Bundy posted:

i cant WAIT for my kid to know how to shoot, when the minoritys come here ill be all PEW PEW PEW PEW *drips burger grease all over belly while reading drudgereport*

i think the fact that you consider literally 100% of all gun owners to be white is pretty racist of you

do you really think minorities dont own guns?

Cobweb Heart

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
What a terrible tragedy for everyone involved. If I could push a magic button that would undo this poor man's accidental death, I would. Truly an awful shame.

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit

a creepy colon posted:

i think the fact that you consider literally 100% of all gun owners to be white is pretty racist of you

They don't open carry at least. Because they'd die lol.

Cobweb Heart

I need you to wear this. I need you to wear this all the time. It's office policy.
okay now i get to laugh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit
I couldn't tell from the video but did the instructor have a gun? He should have had a gun.

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless

a creepy colon posted:

hmm *examines videos of shooting ranges and dumb gun poo poo*

all i see are white hillbillies

its almost like gun fanaticism and racism go hand in hand

makes u think

Narciss

by Cowcaster

Pon de Bundy posted:

A massively disproportionate percentage of gun deaths of black people are caused by other black people. Whites slaughtering blacks with grenade launchers and bazookas is a myth you find only on left-leaning sites like SA.

Modus Operandi

InterFaced posted:

I couldn't tell from the video but did the instructor have a gun? He should have had a gun.

As soon as that little girl pointed that uzi at him he should have dropped into a modified weaver stance pulled his custom colt .45 and put two into her chest and a control shot into her head.

NiceGuy

This is my BOOMSTICK
wait aren't you scared of black people? lol

old beast lunatic

by Hand Knit

Narciss posted:

A massively disproportionate percentage of gun deaths of black people are caused by other black people. Whites slaughtering blacks with grenade launchers and bazookas is a myth you find only on left-leaning sites like SA.

They don't actually do it. They just fantasize about it while masturbating and eventually shoot themselves.

Cobweb Heart

guns are loving awesome, i love them, and even i can accept that people in our country are just too god drat stupid to be trusted with them. BUT IIIM SMART AND A GOOD SHOTTER!!!!! thats what this dipshit thought too

Cobweb Heart

now he's dead

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Pon de Bundy posted:

hmm *examines videos of shooting ranges and dumb gun poo poo*

all i see are white hillbillies

its almost like gun fanaticism and racism go hand in hand

makes u think

nah

a creepy colon

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cobweb Heart posted:

now he's dead

he risked his life so that others may experience the awesome power and gratification of firing guns

dont know why this thread is chastising the dude instead of commending him

Punk da Bundo

by FactsAreUseless
we got a unique snowflake here, a gun owner who doesn't lust for minority death

bring back old gbs

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

a creepy colon posted:

he risked his life so that others may experience the awesome power and gratification of firing guns

dont know why this thread is chastising the dude instead of commending him
because it should be pitifully easy to kill a 9 year old but this retard somehow hosed it up

Yivgev

i brought my +1 ak-47

homo punching bag posted:

because it should be pitifully easy to kill a 9 year old but this retard somehow hosed it up

9 y/o has high evasion

Jenny Agutter

No. 6 posted:

LOL. Dude was owned by a 9 year old.

paraphrasing the most famous pro-segregation quote is a great way to promote your political views

Sir Tonk

Leonard Ghostal posted:

I wonder what was going through his head

No. 6

Sir Tonk posted:

I wonder what was going through his head

Kill all nig*BLAM*

Tubgirl Cosplay

by Ion Helmet

124gr 9mm fmj, they told you

Cream-of-Plenty

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."
He hardly remembered the gunshot--just a terrific clap of heat and energy, and then darkness. Am I dead?

But then he opened his eyes again, and the distinct glow of hospital lighting was blinding him. An older man came into his view, with weathered eyes that watched him thoughtfully. "Hello, Charles Vacca," the man said after a few moments. There was no honey in his tone. "Quite the experience you had back there."

"Am I...dead?" Vacca croaked.

"Dead?" the man repeated, laughing. He looked familiar--but why? "No, you're not dead. You're very much alive."

Vacca stared at the man some more, struggling to put a name to his face. "Who...who are you?"

"For all it matters, I'm the Lord God, your savior." Then, before Vacca could say anything, "You've caused an awful lot of trouble for us, Chuck. You've ruffled a lot of feathers on a lot of important birds. I've got FEMA breathing down my neck to 'fix it'. Now what are we going to do about that?"

The girl. Suddenly it all came back to him in a single blast: The little girl, the range, the Uzi, the clap of gunfire...the overbearing parents, the husband's faded Mickey Mouse T-shirt, the woman saying, "King Obama" over and over again as her neck wobbled. He had been shot.

Vacca looked up at the stranger, and a name popped up into his head. "Charlton Heston," he whispered, as if speaking hallowed words.

On hearing his own name, Charlton couldn't help but grin ear-to-ear. "Time to go to sleep, Chuck." He pulled out a gold-plated derringer that was covered in ornate flourishes and put it up to Vacca's head. But when he pulled the trigger, a wound appeared in Charlton's own head.

"Don't you seeeeeee?" Vacca heard Charlton's disembodied voice. "Don't you seeeee what yoooooou've done? You're killing our right to bear arrrrrrrrms..."

Vacca openly wept and threw out his arms to embrace Charlton, but some invisible presence began to pull Charlton away. And then the avatar of the 2nd Amendment vanished.

Kleen_TheRacistDog

Can't bust the Krust fuckman
www.skullmund.com

jscolon2.0 posted:

Bullets and Burgers.

In America, only one of these things gets to be regulated. :911:
well played

SirDan3k posted:

*hands fully automatic shitbox notorious for climb to little girl, sticks face in climb path*

lol @ gun lingo. it's cute.

edit:

also, i wish i could pass for white trash. i would infiltrate a group of hunters, gain their trust over the course of a few years, and then kill all of them while we are out hunting one day and just tell the cops that I mistook them for animals.

sadly, my eloquence, education, and good bone structure gives me away as not one of them.

Kleen_TheRacistDog fucked around with this message at 03:20 on Aug 27, 2014

dk2m
i had a gun for a while i guess i shot it a few times but i eventually sold it because wtf there's literally no reason to have it. most gun owners dont rly want to kill in reality but isnt that the purpose of it lol

Tiberius Thyben

Gone Phishing

Linux Pirate posted:

you're p excited about some kid accidentally killing someone and having to live with that for the rest of their life, huh?

I know I am.

Donovan Trip
Bet she won't do that again!! Safety accomplished.

Design Spots

by XyloJW

Leonard Ghostal posted:

another great man cut down by jewish weapons

Its disputed on the ingram patent. theres layers on layers on this story, like how gattling guns arent and gun nerds get a hard on. Depending on the patent number your gun could be worth hundreds of thousands, one serial number away, its 50 bucks.

gun collectors are weird.

Woof Blitzer

[-]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQz6lvh9dKI

bring back old gbs

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

dk2m posted:

i had a gun for a while i guess i shot it a few times but i eventually sold it because wtf there's literally no reason to have it. most gun owners dont rly want to kill in reality but isnt that the purpose of it lol

every gun owner has negro blood lust

Pleads

pew pew pew

it's tragic and the worst part will be the depressed little girl growing up with gun-happy parents (or she would probably not be firing an uzi at age 9) who will likely not change their views and probably at some point say that guns aren't dangerous, people are dangerous and then the little 9 year old who killed a man will get even more hosed up

Design Spots

by XyloJW
Lazy summers days are spent drinking spiked lemonade while shooting a pie plate with a 100 year old firearm.

When it gets dark, the skies are the best attraction, never mind the lightning bugs swarming.

Panamaniac

HEROES NEVER DIE
Are there any gun shaped squeaky toys?
I plan on letting my children have them real early in life, to get them started.

TEAYCHES

I probably should feel bad about the child but for some reason I don't feel a thing for her, although I will grant you she is a victim. I know it sounds cold but being a derivative victim of a cold blooded murder, I have no patience for stupidity and ignorance or unnecessary violence and this was most certainly all 3 . I hope she had a very important and life long lesson in gun safety. Maybe she'll never shoot a gun again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calvin Johnson Jr.
I hope she doesn't get PTSD from this. That's some heavy poo poo to deal with and it wasn't even slightly her fault unless 9 year old girls are asking to shoot automatic firearms these days instead of trading pokemon

• Locked thread