Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Zeris posted:

Hot Ruddered Bum

N4I, namechange pls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Hot Buttered Bum

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
so i take my daughter to school reg were its supposed to be NO WAIT if you do everything online!!! just pictures for school id.

line is 500+ people in the NO WAIT line

i think ill go back later

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

ded posted:

so i take my daughter to school reg were its supposed to be NO WAIT if you do everything online!!! just pictures for school id.

line is 500+ people in the NO WAIT line

i think ill go back later

I dropped my nephews off at school the other morning and saw the line of cars to use the drop off was massive, but the teacher's parking lot was easy in, easy out and right by the front door. So I parked, let them out, and left.

Parenting seems easy as hell, you scrub mother fuckers

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Not having kids is even better. :frogc00l:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

:smug:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
seriously.

early 30s with no kids, not married and I'll be spending my time staring at asses and rocks.

10 months since my meltdown and I'm back on track. priorities.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
we don't want the gene pool poluted with your filth anyways

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Of course, but I'm saying if I ever hosed up and let one rip in a ham wallet, I could deal with the repercussions way better than most of those slack jawed yokels

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

ded posted:

we don't want the gene pool poluted with your filth anyways

gently caress no. Three generations of crazy in my family and mine is the first to consider that procreating might not be the best idea.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

My kids are fun :(

My youngest is at the fun age where you can teach them poo poo to annoy their mother. She runs around making fart noises at the top of her lungs now.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Why have your own kids when you can just be an uncle? It's all the fun parts with none of the responsibility.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Fister Roboto posted:

Why have your own kids when you can just be an uncle? It's all the fun parts with none of the responsibility.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Fister Roboto posted:

Why have your own kids when you can just be a babysitter? It's all the fun parts with none of the responsibility. :aatrek:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

Fister Roboto posted:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
so. 2 1/2 hours of NO WAITING just to get a picture taken and pickup a shirt and have my $550 receipt from my online purchase stamped

gently caress sake

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ded posted:

so. 2 1/2 hours of NO WAITING just to get a picture taken and pickup a shirt and have my $550 receipt from my online purchase stamped

gently caress sake

what the gently caress a picture and a shirt cost you 550 bucks?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

what the gently caress a picture and a shirt cost you 550 bucks?

$150 for the 'regular package' which is ID, yearbook, a shirt, and a pass to all the schools games & dances
$50 for 2 sets of gym clothes
$350 for the 'donation' - all the schools around here ask for donations and they fund things like band/computerclasses/choir/ect all the poo poo the state of california does not loving fund anymore
$55 for the photoset package that has all the crap that all the family wants

so more like $605 actually

still need to buy some new clothes & school supplies

kids are expensive don't have them

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
What kind of scam school makes you pay for a yearbook before the school year even starts

E: oh, I see, California

RichieHimself
May 27, 2004

No way dude, she looks like Gargamel.

ded posted:

$150 for the 'regular package' which is ID, yearbook, a shirt, and a pass to all the schools games & dances
$50 for 2 sets of gym clothes
$350 for the 'donation' - all the schools around here ask for donations and they fund things like band/computerclasses/choir/ect all the poo poo the state of california does not loving fund anymore
$55 for the photoset package that has all the crap that all the family wants

so more like $605 actually

still need to buy some new clothes & school supplies

kids are expensive don't have them

Kids are such a scam. You pay all this money and do your best to raise them right and they could still turn out to be murders or SJWs.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Fister Roboto posted:

I agree. The problem is I still get hounded by my mom because she wants a granddaughter. I've got 7 god damned nephews and no nieces. Since I'm the only guy in my generation, they all think it's my job to get them a girl. My mom even gave me poo poo because I didn't even get her a girl grandpuppy.

Really, though, I'm selfish. I've quite enjoyed being an adult. I see my friends with the world crushing them down because they have kids to take care of. Their lives stopped and are mostly if not entirely on hold while they raise their children. I don't want to stop my life for kids. Not right now and I'm not sure ever.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I agree. The problem is I still get hounded by my mom because she wants a granddaughter. I've got 7 god damned nephews and no nieces. Since I'm the only guy in my generation, they all think it's my job to get them a girl. My mom even gave me poo poo because I didn't even get her a girl grandpuppy.

Really, though, I'm selfish. I've quite enjoyed being an adult. I see my friends with the world crushing them down because they have kids to take care of. Their lives stopped and are mostly if not entirely on hold while they raise their children. I don't want to stop my life for kids. Not right now and I'm not sure ever.

Its like we are the same person. Except you are a lot nicer about how you explain it.

This is not a complement by the way.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
I mean, gently caress a dog is enough responsibility and I lock him in a box every day.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

F*ck I love USAA. Some jackass ripped the bumper off my/f*cked up my left rear fender in a grocery store parking lot on Monday. Dropped it off today with no problems, got a rental and they waived the deductible for me.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

F*ck I love USAA. Some jackass ripped the bumper off my/f*cked up my left rear fender in a grocery store parking lot on Monday. Dropped it off today with no problems, got a rental and they waived the deductible for me.

I'd honestly say that USAA has been infinitely more useful to me than the VA has

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Before I even married my wife we had a very good discussion about kids and neither of us want them. If she up and decides she wants one she's free to go shopping elsewhere but we won't be married anymore. We actually had a friend get divorced over the same issue. gently caress having kids. I've seen the soul crushing experience it can be.

And what if that little human being turns out to be a brony or something.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
If I have children and one comes out all brony-like I'd throw myself off a cliff. After I threw him off it first.

Mr. Nice! posted:

My mother gave up on giving me poo poo about kids when my divorce poo poo started. We're all hoping my older brother decides against kids (can't afford it and he's kinda retarded but he was a commo MOS so whatevs). My little brother is 16 and the last best shot my mother has at grandchildren, assuming he doesn't gently caress up his life at some point (type 1 diabetic, can't go mil so he's already a step ahead). I know she wants grandkids for more than just the simple reason of having little assholes running around, it's the supposed stability that comes with it that she really thinks would do me best. And who knows, it might, but I have a degree to chase, a trail to hike, and a better place to live to find than this godawful septic tank of Memphis. So at least... oh... probably 5 years.

Until then, grand-dog (and cats) will have to do.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nb20VpWGocw

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

My mother gave up on giving me poo poo about kids when my divorce poo poo started. We're all hoping my older brother decides against kids (can't afford it and he's kinda retarded but he was a commo MOS so whatevs). My little brother is 16 and the last best shot my mother has at grandchildren, assuming he doesn't gently caress up his life at some point (type 1 diabetic, can't go mil so he's already a step ahead). I know she wants grandkids for more than just the simple reason of having little assholes running around, it's the supposed stability that comes with it that she really thinks would do me best. And who knows, it might, but I have a degree to chase, a trail to hike, and a better place to live to find than this godawful septic tank of Memphis. So at least... oh... probably 5 years.

Until then, grand-dog (and cats) will have to do.

Yeah, I think thats why my mom pushes kids so hard on me compared to my older brother, who doesn't have any, either, but he's married to another successful professional and is already the most stable person in the family as is.

She wants me to get married, settle down and have a kid pretty bad, but I've told her it isn't happening and to eel lucky my sister has had 2 with her husband and that I don't bring gently caress-buddies to Thanksgiving.

Flikken
Oct 23, 2009

10,363 snaps and not a playoff win to show for it

Booblord Zagats posted:

I'd honestly say that USAA has been infinitely more useful to me than the VA has

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Booblord Zagats posted:

and that I don't bring gently caress-buddies to Thanksgiving.

haha. ultimately this is one of my mother's bigger concerns. when I first took girlfriend over she congratulated me on not bring the most pierced, tattooed, drunk piece of rear end from the bar. girlfriend is pretty cool. she's a smart one (I chase academics for some reason :confused: ), still a bit young at 24 but getting her masters' this fall, but was raised in a rural background. then again, ex-wife was a smart one too, bs in math and just all-around raised to be more professional of a city person than my backwoods farm rear end.

I guess if poo poo falls apart with girlfriend I should start shooting for the phd students that were literally raised in barns.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
if you can't do something important, do someone important

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

haha. ultimately this is one of my mother's bigger concerns. when I first took girlfriend over she congratulated me on not bring the most pierced, tattooed, drunk piece of rear end from the bar. girlfriend is pretty cool. she's a smart one (I chase academics for some reason :confused: ), still a bit young at 24 but getting her masters' this fall, but was raised in a rural background. then again, ex-wife was a smart one too, bs in math and just all-around raised to be more professional of a city person than my backwoods farm rear end.

I guess if poo poo falls apart with girlfriend I should start shooting for the phd students that were literally raised in barns.

Yeah, same here, all the women I've dated since I got out have been well educated and well read and generally really interesting people. It's just a race to get 'em pregnant before they realize that they're out of your league.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
well if you're looking at it that way you got to find one that's deep in grad school working on that doctorate so you can work your rear end off while she finishes up that degree, then you can turn into lazy mcfatass and of course she won't care about a pre-nup because you're in love so you can just shove kids out that baby chute until she gets tired of you playing stay-at-home dad since your dumb rear end never finishes your degree and get her for alimony in the divorce.

but really, that's not something you should plan ahead.

or maybe it is.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Hey what do you guys think the odds are that Caro turns up in the next ISIS video?

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

USAA rules and if I leave having gained nothing but the GI bill at least I got that.

Is it still veterans and their families only? I swore they opened it up for a bit or something. It's just active duty/vets and their wife and children (and grandchildren?), right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Snowdens Secret posted:

What kind of scam school makes you pay for a yearbook before the school year even starts

E: oh, I see, California

Basically everywhere since the school contracts out production and also has to pay up front.

• Locked thread