Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i'd 100% rather see carolina go undefeated than the patriots

Yes.

I've been reading TFF just about daily for five years. I think I started right about when the divisional threads got shut down. I don't do Twitter or watch ESPN so this forum is great for news.

I don't post a lot because there a lot more knowledgable and funny posters here and also I am a Seahawks fan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

what a shocker the division that plays the easiest schedule has the best record. you're only good because of your schedule!!!! what's that? what am i doing? why, don't mind me, just editing a billion posts about the 2014 AFC north to say "andy dalton"

WHOOPS
Nov 6, 2009

Keith Atherton posted:

also I am a Seahawks fan.

Ugh, stopped reading here.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Big Ol Marsh Pussy posted:

recover from what, being 8-1?

tff has an absurdly broad definition of "bad" but it's legitimately disappointing that the ravens posters have disappeared.

I'm here, Sour Diesel's here sometimes, and Kawa and 3-4 others show up for Sunday stuff

I'm just really sad and have to resort to making fun of literally everyone else to justify sticking around the poo poo shame, Kawa got toxxed in the offseason and had to be positive about the season no matter how it went, and the others show up when games don't look obviously bad (Ravens/Jags looked obviously bad and the ending was hilarious/unsurprising)

At least we know we're getting a top 5 pick, that's something, right

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

:allears:

My Quarterback

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

AFC South just knows it can get to the Super Bowl with little to no effort.

:hellyeah:

este
Feb 17, 2004

Boing!
Dinosaur Gum
I'm a Seahawks fan and I don't have unique or insightful things to say about football, I just like it a whole lot. So I keep my dirty mouth shut most of the time.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

pfffffffffft posted:

Weird seeing so many new Viking posters.

Have we already reached the "not a real fan" portion of the season?

grill youre saelf
Jan 22, 2006

I don't post because we have enough idiot packer fans.

sponges
Sep 15, 2011

It's more fun to talk about your team when they're winning. This isn't complicated.

Go Vikes

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Intruder posted:

Have we already reached the "not a real fan" portion of the season?

You're only a "real fan" if you've made a rage/effort post about some dumb aspect of your team only to get angry and frustrated 3/4 of the way through and you just close the window.

I'm a real fan like 2-3 times a week this season, it's great!

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Ehud posted:

somebody toxx themselves to recreate the photoshoot if the pats go undefeated

I'm still catching up on the thread, but yo. I'll do it.

If the Pats go undefeated I will recreate some famous Brady photoshoots. :toxx:

I'm definitely doing the dog collar photo.

Spoeank posted:

You're only a "real fan" if you've made a rage/effort post about some dumb aspect of your team only to get angry and frustrated 3/4 of the way through and you just close the window.

:agreed:
You think my posts are bad now? Try imagining the ones that my addled brain decides aren't good enough for TFF. :can:

Manoueverable
Oct 23, 2010

Dubs Loves Wubs

Spoeank posted:

I had to go out for very long walks/gym sessions after the Carolina and Cincy games to avoid doing this exact thing

BasicFunk
Feb 26, 2011

How's your Funkentelechy?
I'm enjoying the hell out of the season the Panthers are having, and the Bears are doing better than I expected.

That's about all I got. Sorry I don't contribute more.

Dab on 'em and Hit Them Folks. Go Panthers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Gpf-A_Axpg

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.
The Panthers haven't been cool since Steve Smith left.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

pfffffffffft posted:

Weird seeing so many new Viking posters.

I've lurked since the Gendo years when it was Fire Brewster, but only started to feel competent enough in football knowledge to really start posting more this off-season. It's fun having more positive posts about the team. Winning is fun, but now I get nervous about games and keep waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Chichevache posted:

The Panthers haven't been cool since Steve Smith left.

Counterpoint:

https://twitter.com/JRKahler/status/667002571312275456

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

DrKennethNoisewater posted:

feel competent enough in football knowledge

not a requirement for TFF

If ticking off dumb crackers makes someone cool then I guess Isis is the Fonz.

GonadTheBallbarian
Jul 23, 2007

Chichevache posted:

can't stress this enough

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Chichevache posted:

Ticking off dumb crackers is cool and is like ~30% of why I follow sports, and by that criteria then I guess ISIS is Miles Davis

zimbomonkey
Jul 15, 2008

Tattoos? On MY black quarterback?

Magicpants posted:

omg, look at the net points for every division

NFC
West: 23
South: 13
North: -51
East: -4

AFC
West: 13
South: -149 lolololololololololololololololololol
North: 11
East Without the Patriots: 23
East With the Patriots: 157

Without the panthers the NFCS is -67

Magicpants
Sep 15, 2011

Certified Poster
that's my point AFC East supremacy bitch

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

Didnt mean to call anyone out, just used to 1 in 700 posts mentioning the Vikes. Good to see Im not the only lurker scrolling thru all the rest.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Spoeank posted:

Ticking off dumb crackers is cool and is like ~30% of why I follow sports, and by that criteria then I guess ISIS is Miles Davis

isis destroys artwork, they don't make it, bro. not cool.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Chichevache posted:

Your favorite team's quarterback is Russell Wilson.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

Just not intentionally.

Probably Magic posted:

Your favorite team's quarterback is Russell Wilson.

:stonk: :wtc:

I'm way behind on the thread still. When did Bill trade for him?!?!?!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Chichevache posted:

I'm definitely doing the dog collar photo.

You'd better do the baby goat picture.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 07:31 on Nov 19, 2015

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Hey I've been inconsistently posting about the Vikings for years. It's usually tied to how much I'm drinking.

And to be fair who would bother during the Ponder period? I stopped giving a poo poo at all.

b0ng
Jan 16, 2004

Thats a nice Game 7 you have there. Would be a shame if somebody nailed it down.
Nobody here mention the Texans signing Weedman?

riht
Dec 13, 2004

i knew u were trouble when u tossed int
Saw the best/worst dumb fan image

Unfortunately, we now know where Breshad is. On IR. :rip:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

No way that is Perriman, he doesn't have the hairline of Predator.

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

Chichevache posted:

If the Pats go undefeated I will recreate some famous Brady photoshoots. :toxx:

whoa hey dude you're supposed to toxx on stuff that isn't likely to happen

also i'm glad i can still access this thread by searching posts since i get a database error when going from TFF. nothing can stop me from posting about football.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

b0ng posted:

Nobody here mention the Texans signing Weedman?

whypick1 posted:

N: Texans claimed Weeden

V: Surprising, considering how much Watt hates gingers.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Magicpants posted:

omg, look at the net points for every division

NFC
West: 23
South: 13
North: -51
East: -4

AFC
West: 13
South: -149 lolololololololololololololololololol
North: 11
East Without the Patriots: 23
East With the Patriots: 157

And yet the AFCS has ended two undefeated seasons :smugbert:

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

Intruder posted:

And yet the AFCS has ended two undefeated seasons :smugbert:

Well now I just want to know which team has been the first loss for the most teams.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Who is the one team the Bengals lost to? The Texans. Therefore, the Texans are the best team in the NFL.

Cat Hassler
Feb 7, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Kirios posted:

Who is the one team the Bengals lost to? The Texans. Therefore, the Texans are the best team in the NFL.

Texans host the Patriots week 14.
:getin:

Lucky Samurai
Oct 4, 2011

Being jaded about something is so cool. You're just as useless as everybody else, but you get to be irritating and bitter about it.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

tyrod is the best qb the bills have had since flutie so hes my fave at the moment

I have been watching the Bills since my family came back from England over two decades ago and he is the 3rd quarterback I have been excited to watch on the Buffalo Bills.

Then I realize Jim Kelly was the Tom Brady of the Bills franchise and that the odds of me seeing another QB of his caliber on my team are the same odds that the Pats see someone of TB12s caliber.

And my last realization is that Brady is to Kelly as Peypey is to Marino. As in Kelly > Marino just like Brady > Peyton.

TSBX
Apr 24, 2010

Chromatic posted:

pron should come back. the other chiefs posters have kinda laid back a little bit and we need more discussion.

anyway, top 10 free agent busts for 2015...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000582475/article/dwayne-bowe-leads-list-of-top-10-freeagent-flops?campaign=fb-nf-sf15448453-sf15448453

worth it for this comment

I don't know how Julius Thomas is not on that list. 139 yards and a TD for a $10M cap hit this year in 5 games. Not to mention $21M in dead money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

TSBX posted:

I don't know how Julius Thomas is not on that list. 139 yards and a TD for a $10M cap hit this year in 5 games. Not to mention $21M in dead money.

i think the explanation might be everyone literally forgot about him. I sure did until just now.

• Locked thread