Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Dejan Bimble posted:

I don't like to criticize coaches, but Billy Donovan makes so many obviously poor decisions that I can't help but call him a bad coach
it is mind-boggling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

looked to me like waiters leaned forward to shove him

but i dont have a dog in this fight tbh

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

Cool Buff Man posted:

This looks like a staged faked/viral video where pop is going to kick the table over obama style
lol

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

TheFallenEvincar posted:

how long after everyone declares you a superstar do you start getting superstar calls.
im asking for a friend.

It depends on what superstar they are facing.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

straight up brolic posted:

it is mind-boggling.

I want to put on record I was confused when he did that

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Waiters held the ball for about 7 seconds and then had to push Gino to get off a really lovely pass. Why was he even in the game?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

this does not deserve to be zaprudered, there's no such thing as 'close enough that elbows to the chest are legal', you call a foul on one of the players.

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Lol if the TNT crew is right and that's a tech.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
What ref was counting the inbound/made the no call? I want to send him flowers and chocolate

The Duggler
Feb 20, 2011

I do not hear you, I do not see you, I will not let you get into the Duggler's head with your bring-downs.

Are you allowed to do a jump pass inbounds? I think everything about that final play is hosed

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
me right now

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

can i request a do over

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Right before the shove Ginobili's hands were all the way behind Waiters' head. So you have Ginobili's body over the line, and Waiters shoving Ginoibili from out of bounds, and six seconds to inbound, and nothing gets called.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

love a bit of drama 😎

playoffs

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

The Duggler posted:

Are you allowed to do a jump pass inbounds? I think everything about that final play is hosed
Well you know something stupid was going to happen when Waiters was picked to inbound the ball.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Watching the replays, Gino's hands did cross over the line, which isn't allowed at all.

WhyteRyce
Dec 30, 2001

I don't know about the space rule (I've literally never seen a ref call that and I've seen countless inbounds plays with the guy hovering right on the line). Manu did put a foot out of bounds and his hands also broke the plane before the shove which I thought was a violation itself

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005
https://streamable.com/ubac

the delay ref 5 count happens right when he pushes him

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

What caused the NBA to finish a game a few years ago that had already ended? I know Shaq was on one of the teams and was traded before they played out the end. Was it Suns Hawks maybe?

Edit: not that I think there is a chance the NBA would replay the end of tonight's game.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Manu flopped imo. Cuz he, you know, flops.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lol in the last five years

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010
I'm just going to stare at this picture and drink wine until the no-no feelings are gone

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Spacebump posted:

What caused the NBA to finish a game a few years ago that had already ended? I know Shaq was on one of the teams and was traded before they played out the end. Was it Suns Hawks maybe?

Edit: not that I think there is a chance the NBA would replay the end of tonight's game.
Games, and portions of them can be replayed, but only on account of clerical errors on a part of the referees that affect player participation. That would have to be something like allowing a player with six fouls to continue playing or a player not named in the gameday roster to see the floor.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I was unable to watch the end of the game. Just watched the score on my phone. Can someone tell me what happened when it was 98-94? I thin LMA got fouled shooting a 3 or something and then it said game over 98-97 and all you guys are yelling.

aers
Feb 15, 2012

donovan sitting ehre going "idk what you're talking about"

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I can't tell if Donovan is playing at that or didn't see it.

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.
haha Billy D is full of poo poo

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Lmao Billy playing innocent

illcendiary
Dec 4, 2005

Damn, this is good coffee.
Nice job playing dumb Billy

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

anne frank fanfic posted:

perfectly consistent until that 5…oh he threw it in ok there's 5

edit: lol, which one?

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

Waltzing Along posted:

I was unable to watch the end of the game. Just watched the score on my phone. Can someone tell me what happened when it was 98-94? I thin LMA got fouled shooting a 3 or something and then it said game over 98-97 and all you guys are yelling.

Aldridge got open for three pump faked Serge bit and he drew the foul.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
I can't say this enough I love hearing Billy talk

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

anne frank fanfic posted:

Man Lamarcus gets mauled and it's not even plausible as a non-call

Lmao at Donavan playing dumb on the Waiters thing

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Crazy Ted posted:

Games, and portions of them can be replayed, but only on account of clerical errors on a part of the refs. That would have to be something like allowing a player with six fouls to continue playing or a player not named in the gameday roster to see the floor.

I think letting a player with 6 fouls on play was the issue in the game I'm thinking of.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
"Violation? What violation? Oh I didn't see it. KD got the ball. . . fell down. . . maybe that was a foul? Is that what you guys are talking about?"

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Bashez posted:

Aldridge got open for three pump faked Serge bit and he drew the foul.
Serge bit on a pump fake by a guy who hit zero three-pointers in the regular season :lol:

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

Spacebump posted:

The refs straight up miscounted fouls, and someone with 6 fouls was allowed to stay in the game

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Rick posted:

"Violation? What violation? Oh I didn't see it. KD got the ball. . . fell down. . . maybe that was a foul? Is that what you guys are talking about?"

Didn't get the accent right please try again

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

xbilkis posted:

Man Lamarcus gets mauled and it's not even plausible as a non-call

Lmao at Donavan playing dumb on the Waiters thing

Seriously the Thunder lucked the gently caress out on that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Frustrated posted:

There aren't a lot of teams I really hate, but the Thunder are closing in on the Lakers for teams I loving despise.
The team I hate? The San Antonio Spurs.

• Locked thread