Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Pretty pictures in small frames
If nobody else got roleblocked tonight then Gulag is the jailer fyi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

chaoslord posted:

So jailer and/or roleblocker still out there. Kash said he knew his jailers identity but when my action failed I was not given anything like that. One scum left so I imagine scum has one of those roles. At this point if jailer is town they really should come forward

As an FYI, I was jailed last night and I know who the jailer is. I'm letting them speak for themselves tho.

You would know if you were jailed.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Well then nevermind!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Who did you target weight but?

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

N1 I targeted chaos like a big dope
N2 I targeted Jimson - that failed so something's going on with that
N3 I targeted Gulag

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
oh my fuckimg god weight but

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Eight Dollars posted:

N1 I targeted chaos like a big dope

S'fine, I targeted Dick so I would not have gotten a useful N1 result anyway

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
I don't think I'll be very useful tonight if I were allowed to stay and murderkill a role blocker since I don't hit them if they visit someone else.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

:pseudo:

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
town is going to win with under half of the original group as townies lmao.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

chaoslord posted:

S'fine, I targeted Dick so I would not have gotten a useful N1 result anyway

Well that's a relief!

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Man, I still can't get over these roles and numbers.

Like, I think we are winning this no problem at this point, but it seems hard to believe Scum had 4 with an optional 5th if Poque is telling the truth, and they had roles like the judge, and pmush's amazing janitor/get role/all results thing, and there was a super murderer! In a game of 13.

I mean the counters were that they couldn't coordinate due to spy I guess? And jail+doc+a couple bps?

But man.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

So thing I'm wondering, who was jailed N1???

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Poque posted:

I don't think I'll be very useful tonight if I were allowed to stay and murderkill a role blocker since I don't hit them if they visit someone else.

If you were telling the truth about your role and the one you stole, you wouldn't be able to act tonight.

Tobbs Gnawed posted:

Jedit has been lynched!

He was the Mass Murderer.

Each night, visit a player, killing them and everyone else who visits them that night. If that player visits someone else, you will kill all their visitors (but not them). You cannot visit yourself. If you kill more than 1 player, your ability will be 'on cooldown' for 1 night. You are bulletproof.

You are self-aligned. You win when all other threats are eliminated.

Please get me night actions ASAP! At least by 4:30pm EST so I can open the thread tomorrow evening (that's in 16 hours).

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

So gulag is the last scum then yeah? Poque likely responsible for both deaths last night, and 8bux rb'd gulag.

Caveat is that I am assuming scum believed the BP to still be around and decided to silence Kash. If Asiina were actually performing kill then this doesn't follow. WIFOM fun while we wait for the last claims.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

my shit posts don't die, they multiply

It's me I'm the jailer.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

King Burgundy posted:

Man, I still can't get over these roles and numbers.

Like, I think we are winning this no problem at this point, but it seems hard to believe Scum had 4 with an optional 5th if Poque is telling the truth, and they had roles like the judge, and pmush's amazing janitor/get role/all results thing, and there was a super murderer! In a game of 13.

I mean the counters were that they couldn't coordinate due to spy I guess? And jail+doc+a couple bps?

But man.

Oh, and I guess silencer could have been a potential counter for the spy too, even if they didn't think they could kill him yet.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

King Burgundy posted:

If you were telling the truth about your role and the one you stole, you wouldn't be able to act tonight.

He is, so that's a good catch

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=

King Burgundy posted:

Oh you're right, I forgot about the cool down.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

It's pretty amazing D2 (basically D1) our three top choices for zonk were 3P, scum and scum.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

chaoslord posted:

So gulag is the last scum then yeah? Poque likely responsible for both deaths last night, and 8bux rb'd gulag.

Caveat is that I am assuming scum believed the BP to still be around and decided to silence Kash. If Asiina were actually performing kill then this doesn't follow. WIFOM fun while we wait for the last claims.

Yeah, could be Gulag. But that means we are positing town gets both roleblocker and jailer? Not impossible I guess with the stacked badguys.

I guess there is also a chance they were trying to kill me since I hinted at info I wanted to reveal. If we think Asiina was silencing instead of killing. That frees up the options a bit on who else could be scum. Or could still be Gulag.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.
BTW Last night I made love to Jedits Dead body. On the off chance I could something, and also because jedit was kinda handsome just lying there... all cold...

No info gained, Said he was lynched by many people. Also that he was sinewy.

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Oddly it feels like a wipe for scum but chaos is really the only "confirmed" townie right now

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

BTW Last night I made love to Jedits Dead body. On the off chance I could something, and also because jedit was kinda handsome just lying there... all cold...

No info gained, Said he was lynched by many people. Also that he was sinewy.

Is there anything about your role that you aren't telling us Jimson? Like do you hide or something?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

So I guess the question is "Does two town blocking roles make sense?" With all the killings I would lean toward yes now. Earlier I was thinking it was a split with 1 scum 1 town but with more roles coming out(well poques mostly) I am coming around on two town.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

chaoslord posted:

So I guess the question is "Does two town blocking roles make sense?" With all the killings possibilities I would lean toward yes now. Earlier I was thinking it was a split with 1 scum 1 town but with more roles coming out(well poques mostly) I am coming around on two town.

Mafia edit

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

Well I'm town, and I'd find it hard to believe the final scum would have a power that tells everyone when they're getting targeted by it and by who.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

BTW, now that Keane claimed, FYI that he claims to have jailed himself on N1. Which is super weird and almost unbelievable.

But having said that, he jailed Kashuno on a night when scum had decided to target Kashuno per the scum doc he posted, so the only way I could see him as scum was if it was a long con WITH Kashuno. So now that Kash flipped, I'm pretty sure he's at the very least not scum.

Also note, he can kill his captive. He chose not to with me, and I'm assuming with Kash.

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

I wish Gulag was here

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

That's a cool very weird role.

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Eight Dollars posted:

Is there anything about your role that you aren't telling us Jimson? Like do you hide or something?

I did hide one thing. I'm actually A coroner, I don't have sex with the bodies :( I just root around inside of them... with my... hands...

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

King Burgundy posted:

BTW, now that Keane claimed, FYI that he claims to have jailed himself on N1. Which is super weird and almost unbelievable.

But having said that, he jailed Kashuno on a night when scum had decided to target Kashuno per the scum doc he posted, so the only way I could see him as scum was if it was a long con WITH Kashuno. So now that Kash flipped, I'm pretty sure he's at the very least not scum.

Also note, he can kill his captive. He chose not to with me, and I'm assuming with Kash.

Wow, rude.

CCKeane
Jan 28, 2008

FYI I asked KB if you all were cute and you'll never guess what he said.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

JimsonTheBetrayer posted:

I did hide one thing. I'm actually A coroner, I don't have sex with the bodies :( I just root around inside of them... with my... hands...

No I mean do you actually hide like a hider.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

CCKeane posted:

FYI I asked KB if you all were cute and you'll never guess what he said.

Yes?

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Eight Dollars posted:

No I mean do you actually hide like a hider.

No. But I gently caress like a beast.
(No I'm not a hider, I have no idea why if you meant to RB me it didn't go through.)

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Eight Dollars posted:

Well I'm town, and I'd find it hard to believe the final scum would have a power that tells everyone when they're getting targeted by it and by who.

The jail doc by default is anonymous. It just says Captor/Captive. But it was very obviously Keane, he's pretty distinctive.

And yeah, for the other reasons stated, pretty sure he's not scum. If he was bad, it would be a 3p flavored one. And assuming everyone isn't lying and this isn't some kind of Truman's Show thing, I have to assume there are no more 3p at this point. There have to be at least some town. :)

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

That's ... odd.

Eight Dollars
Nov 14, 2012

So this means that, if Jimson is telling the truth, I was redirected to Kash and we've got a witch on our hands.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

Huh, interesting.

• Locked thread