Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mover
Jun 30, 2008

Ghostlight posted:

The correct answer is Frankencastle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
I like how empty quoting in this thread has just become a lazy way to say 'I agree with this post', like you have no opinion but you just want people to know you exist

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Ajax posted:

I like how empty quoting in this thread has just become a lazy way to say 'I agree with this post', like you have no opinion but you just want people to know you exist

Metrohunter
Sep 30, 2009

Ain't no thing like me, 'cept me.

Ajax posted:

:agreed:

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Ajax posted:

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!

Ajax posted:

I agree with this post

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

godface zillah
Nov 18, 2012

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

I also like how.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Ajax posted:

Toshimo
Aug 23, 2012

He's outta line...

But he's right!

Ajax posted:

Rufio
Feb 6, 2003

I'm smart! Not like everybody says... like dumb... I'm smart and I want respect!
Woah. What just happened?

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

not center justified

0/10

a big fat bunny
Oct 4, 2002

woo look at 'em gonk

Never again but just in time for Board Dash to have its cost nerfed returned to its proper amount.

Prel
Jan 12, 2012

Rufio posted:

Woah. What just happened?

Ajax got Tosimowned.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Toshimo posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

SmokinDan
Oct 24, 2010
Look at you idiots without a dark theme.

Musluk
May 23, 2011

Damnit I was gonna do alt+255.

SmokinDan posted:

Look at you idiots without a dark theme.

lol using themes

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

toshimo posted in the mh thread

time to pack it in and make a new one

Deakul
Apr 2, 2012

PAM PA RAM

PAM PAM PARAAAAM!

So, uh, is Daredevil a good and fun character to play as?

Cause the amazingly fantastic awesome show put me in the mood to be play as a blind guy with nunchuck club things.

nickhimself
Jul 16, 2007

I GIVE YOU MY INFO YOU LOG IN AND PUT IN BUILD I PAY YOU 3 BLESSINGS

Musluk posted:

Damnit I was gonna do alt+255.

lol using themes

Any-Hero: Šh¡ttÿ p◌ỏộ៉º°៓˙˚°ºøp§

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Deakul posted:

Cause the amazingly fantastic awesome show put me in the mood to be play as a blind guy with nunchuck club things.

Well then play Moon Knight with your eyes closed.

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Deakul posted:

if you like single target melee he's one of the best imo

i actually found him infinitely more fun than moon night

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Deakul posted:

I'm not even done the first episode and I'm already getting tired of the "guy can hear real good" in the fight scenes they keep slowing down for. I know that you have to sell his "superpower" somehow and since he can't shoot lightning or punch really, really hard, this is the best they can do, but man it's vaguely annoying if they keep it up. Are we going to end up having a running counter of how many people break knives and poo poo in slow motion when fighting Luke Cage on his show?

Musluk
May 23, 2011

RosaParksOfDip posted:

I'm not even done the first episode and I'm already getting tired of the "guy can hear real good" in the fight scenes they keep slowing down for. I know that you have to sell his "superpower" somehow and since he can't shoot lightning or punch really, really hard, this is the best they can do, but man it's vaguely annoying if they keep it up. Are we going to end up having a running counter of how many people break knives and poo poo in slow motion when fighting Luke Cage on his show?

I just hope, for the sake of annoying just you, they do it.

I'll be cheering at every broken_knife.3ds thinking of you.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

They do it like twice and one of them is the cool knife drop move anyway.

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Aphrodite posted:

TOO MANY IT'S INSUFFERABLE

Shakenbaker
Nov 14, 2005

Grimey Drawer

RosaParksOfDip posted:

Hopefully Cage's show will be based off of his Mini Marvels incarnation:

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

RosaParksOfDip posted:

god you're the worst

RosaParksOfDip
May 11, 2009

Aphrodite posted:

Off the top of my head, it happens at least three times. Pretty sure it happens half a dozen times or more but I didn't keep a running counter. The knife drop, when the dude slashes at his midsection and towards the end with the chains.

edit: I'm less annoyed by it than I sound. I just wish they'd keep it for cool stuff, like the knife drop. Not stuff like "there are chains right next to me that I used my super-hearing to hear even though an ordinary person would have heard them. Or, y'know seen them. I am a good superhero".

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Noted 'tist posts his screencap of Black Widow at yellowmans 60. Pictured above, lvl 14 Twin Glock Pistols for maximum damage.

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

Eiffel On You posted:

Noted 'tist posts his screencap of Black Widow at yellowmans 60. Pictured above, lvl 14 Twin Glock Pistols for maximum damage.
I think I just found something that irrationally annoys me even more than hopelessly cluttered inventories. :psyduck:

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Telex
Feb 11, 2003

MMAgCh posted:

I think I just found something that irrationally annoys me even more than hopelessly cluttered inventories. :psyduck:

that's like two weeks of login bonuses just hanging out HALFWAY ACROSS THE SCREEN.

UGH

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

intelligence quotient 29

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Eiffel On You posted:

• Locked thread