Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluo
May 25, 2007

Duncan Sperguson posted:

the guy who posted a severed, rotting leg in a food thread is still at large

Pigs don't have knees.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
'Can someone translate this Arabic message for me please, as the foremost expert on Syria in the world I need to see what it means, but I don't have time in my massively busy schedule to learn it myself' *plays 60 hours of DOTA a week*

Fluo
May 25, 2007

but i see a knee!!
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3438423&pagenumber=29&perpage=40#post432200869

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

yeah amnesty international et al seem to think he's doing good stuff but i'm sure bhyo knows better

He can continue to do it for life I have no problem with that. My issue is that he thinks he's a loving war correspondent.

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

yeah amnesty international et al seem to think he's doing good stuff but i'm sure bhyo knows better

he read it on the offshite so it must be true

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

do they?

Fluo
May 25, 2007

Thirteenth Step posted:

what was the thread where this guy was like "they've taken my kids away becuase apparently my house isnt clean :qq:" and then he got told to post pics (after he had tidied a bit) and it was still the most disgusting shithole i've ever seen in my life and everyone lolled at him

ya, he got his kids back and has a new username

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

you're a serial murderer

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Fluo posted:

ya, he got his kids back and has a new username

hes also a woman now

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->
https://www.facebook.com/EvaAndressaOficial?fref=nf

:swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon: :swoon:

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham
amnesty international hates this kid

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Lordosis

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

fat greasy puto posted:

amnesty international hates this kid

Same

stickyfngrdboy
Oct 21, 2010

wowser

Pissflaps
Oct 20, 2002

by VideoGames
charity sweets

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

googled it and they do, ffs

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/riptide/2014/07/video_partying_at_nixon_sandbar_on_fourth_of_july.php

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

fat

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

linda

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

fat

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

Lmao

advanced statsman posted:

Yeah the fujis are really drat sweet, but if I were looking for something portable with good optics and a decent sensor, I'd probably go for a canon g15 or 16. There's a Lumix that is like a full equivalent of the D-Lux 6 btw, and it probably goes for like half the price, which is pretty ok considering the glass in both is a 1.4 24-90.

Yeah that's the Panasonic LX7 I think. I'll have to check out those Canons you suggested but I really like fixed lense cameras so tempted by the Fuji

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
i can't stop reading that scottish thread in all scot accents and loling to myself at the serious discussion with such an accent

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
the scotts want to be free but pissflaps wont let them

T Bowl
Feb 6, 2006

Shut up DUMMY
so he is english

Fluo
May 25, 2007

El Hefe posted:

spending all your day looking at all those war pics cant be good for your mental health tbh

he should save that kicksarter money for a psychiatrist

I played a game with a mate last week on seeing how easy it is to datamine stuff. We came across Israel using flechette days before it making news. It's kind of easy to get stuff from twitter if you've ever used google. :v:

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
loving lmao I'm on the train from Berlin to Munich and there is this huge loving fail fag here and he keeps calling other faggots on the phone and wants to sleep at their place during CSD and asks them if theyd let him gently caress them and he's totally way to loud and the moms are shaking and he gives no fucks and with his beautifully worn down alcoholics/chainsmoking voice be tells us all about his dick size and that you can gently caress him in the rear end without protection and he's got that whole gay disease thing going it's hilarious also the guy is not me

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

T Bowl posted:

i can't stop reading that scottish thread in all scot accents and loling to myself at the serious discussion with such an accent

Make sure you mix things up by doing a swiss accent now and then.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
http://www.buzzfeed.com/ryanhatesthis/white-people-following-you-in-convenience-stores

lol

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013

loving hell, DJ Laz

cadfael
Nov 7, 2010

That thread owned

fat greasy puto
Dec 30, 2001

Anime Lover David Beckham

ephex posted:

loving lmao I'm on the train from Berlin to Munich and there is this huge loving fail fag here and he keeps calling other faggots on the phone and wants to sleep at their place during CSD and asks them if theyd let him gently caress them and he's totally way to loud and the moms are shaking and he gives no fucks and with his beautifully worn down alcoholics/chainsmoking voice be tells us all about his dick size and that you can gently caress him in the rear end without protection and he's got that whole gay disease thing going it's hilarious also the guy is not me

whats with the long signatures this morning

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

He had a gameing pc that was worth more than his house and played so much skyrim they took his kids away

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

Ponce de Le0n posted:

He had a gameing pc that was worth more than his house and played so much skyrim they took his kids away

But enough about Dick Emery

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January
Charlie maul was the funnier deadbeat dad imo

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

fat gay nonce posted:

Charlie maul was the funnier deadbeat dad imo

What did he do?

Breath Ray
Nov 19, 2010

advanced statsman posted:

imagine being asked 'gdye ty prishyel' and answering scotland but actually i'm swiss american

*puts down big book of russian verbs* well actually

Barry Shitpeas
Dec 17, 2003

there is no need
to be upset

Winner POTM July 2013

ephex posted:

its chaz

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN
One of our channel partners effed up badly enough today in a way that made me think i was going to get fired but it appears i am not

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

There was some TCC goon who said it was cool to have kids in their crack den house because they were upstairs when they smoked

• Locked thread