Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Chase?
This poll is closed.
Augh 46 32.39%
gently caress 96 67.61%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

bigbillystyle posted:

I'm wondering if Kyle Larson will indeed be as exciting to watch as I want him to be.

Kyle Larson will be exciting.

However, keep in mind that having your parachute fail is exciting as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr cum patrol esq
Sep 3, 2003

A C A B

:350:

CBJSprague24 posted:

:roflolmao:

You didn't have the next person throw another Draw Four on there to make it a draw eight and make things worse?

Some people don't play stacks and they're bullshit people that deserve death!

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

Stenhouse? Nah. It's Ricky Roundhouse now.

Danica! posted:

Kyle Larson will be exciting.

However, keep in mind that having your parachute fail is exciting as well.

Oh yeah, I'm not talking about winning races. I'm definitely going to be watching him go around Kyle Busch style just half wrecking and somehow saving it and passing guys where they can't be passed, or at least trying to do those things and if he wrecks he wrecks but if he makes it it'll be a great move. Either way if he's as interesting as he seems like he'll be it will be entertaining as hell no matter what.

Harry J
Nov 8, 2004

LS-WHAT???!!!!????!!!!

front wing flexing posted:

Some people don't play stacks and they're bullshit people that deserve death!

This is the goddamn truth.

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

Clownshoes in Cup practice already - Cole Whitt stuffed the #26 into the turn 3 wall, Vickers checked up and crossed the nose of Mears, turning him head-on into the wall. Hood flap from Vickers' car got stuck in the nose of Jeff Gordon's car.

L_Harrison
May 22, 2007
Welp, if you aint watchin practice, you should be.

Some Random Asshole
Apr 30, 2006

HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS HATS
Wrecks for the wreck god and we're not even in second practice :stare:

Toucan Sam
Sep 2, 2000

L_Harrison posted:

Welp, if you aint watchin practice, you should be.

drat straight, they put one in the fence and upside down.

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
you never want

THAT WALL CAM :stare:

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...
Man, I wish FOX Sports Go worked on my work computer.. sounds like a p ridiculous practice session so far.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Matt Kenseth is so loving bad at plate racing it's unreal.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...

Personperson14 posted:

Matt Kenseth is so loving bad at plate racing it's unreal.

Maybe that's why Biffle didn't want to try to pass him in 2012.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

It actually kinda makes sense that way. He threw some crazy dumbass blocks last year on the plate tracks, and now he's driving like it's a Daytona race in Gran Turismo.

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO
Remember my name... you'll be screaming it later.
Matt Kenseth needs to go suck a bag of dicks, and Klingerman, et al need to go watch some loving video. I've never had a hated driver in Cup racing, but Kenseth is right loving there.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
The way Kligerman's talking sounds like Joey was making erratic moves before the incident. I'm not watching so obviously I can't confirm that.

Exi7wound
Aug 22, 2004

LOGANO
Remember my name... you'll be screaming it later.
Kenseth wasn't clear of Joey's nose. All you need to know.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Don't yall know that its always joey's fault i mean cmon

lol like half these cars don't have backups good jerb everybody

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

What the gently caress? Who flipped?

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

kidcoelacanth posted:

What the gently caress? Who flipped?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCNUW39rlgY
Parker.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
tony hawk that poo poo pkligs

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
I still think Sunday ends up with everyone being over-conservative and logging laps in single file for 490 miles, followed by a bunch of GWC's.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
whoa let's not get crazy here

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

CactusWeasle posted:

I still think Sunday ends up with everyone being over-conservative and logging laps in single file for 490 miles, followed by a bunch of GWC's.

This, and then the last restart ends exactly as I predicted it would, with Matt Kenseth in first and the entire field single-file behind them as a yellow flies off of two for a single-car spinning down off the track and not hitting anything.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

SCOOP IT!

he knows...
As long as LC makes the race I couldn't care less what happens.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Bhester posted:

As long as LC Morgan Shepherd makes the race I couldn't care less what happens.

Seriously if you're not rooting for Morgan then you are terrible

Toucan Sam
Sep 2, 2000

Exi7wound posted:

Kenseth wasn't clear of Joey's nose. All you need to know.

Joey didn't move at all, Kenseth went down and tried to come back up in front without being clear. It was all Kenseth so i don't know why anyone was blaming Joey for that poo poo.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
because Joey is a douche

elmono311
Apr 30, 2007

Every kiss begins with Kahne

Cannot Find Server posted:

This, and then the last restart ends exactly as I predicted it would, with Matt Kenseth in first and the entire field single-file behind them as a yellow flies off of two for a single-car spinning down off the track and not hitting anything.

You forgot about, before that caution, Biffle in second-place forcing Junior to make a futile move all by himself because Biffle is a loving idiot.

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
you never want

Wow.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Matt and Joey are getting good at wadding cars up when together on the track...

mearn
Aug 2, 2011

Kevin Harvick's #1 Fan!

Parkour Kligerman with a badass use of the SAFER barrier followed by a sweet flip.

I know this is dangerous to say here, but I don't completely hate Matt Kenseth. He really needs to stop putting his car where other cars already are though.

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

Smoke knocked Kenseth's plate racing senses out of him in 2006, and he's been a loving clown ever since.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
that's my favorite NASCAR moment of the last 15 years

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

VikingSkull posted:

that's my favorite NASCAR moment of the last 15 years
I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it, it's just that Tony opened Pandora's Box by doing it.

Oh, and gently caress Bobby Gerhardt.

E: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmVusJdqinM

Boomer The Cannon fucked around with this message at 03:04 on Feb 20, 2014

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Blaney / #77 done, team packing up the hauler. No back up, couldn't find anyone willing to loan them one, and car not repairable.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Cygni posted:

Blaney / #77 done, team packing up the hauler. No back up, couldn't find anyone willing to loan them one, and car not repairable.

gently caress you Matt Kenseth

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
you never want

Cygni posted:

That's a shame. Couldn't turn in a lap on Sunday, then he gets taken out in another Kenseth snafu. Terrible break.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Don't forget to set your :siren: FANTASY LINEUPS :siren:.

Cygni posted:

God damnit. I thought they bought up Germain's Fords.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

CBJSprague24 posted:

God damnit. I thought they bought up Germain's Fords.

Yeah, I think this is just the only superspeedway car they had. Sucks that one of the other Roush supplied teams couldnt do them a solid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

Cygni posted:

Yeah, I think this is just the only superspeedway car they had. Sucks that one of the other Roush supplied teams couldnt do them a solid.

Well the problem is either Edwards or Stenhouse would tear everything up or Kenseth would manage to wreck everyone at this rate so backups are at a premium for teams.

• Locked thread