Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
64bitrobot
Apr 20, 2009

Likes to Lurk
Russia approves of the decision to research Heavy Plasma, though my superiors also believe that the captured aliens must be interrogated at the earliest possibility. We must insist that an interrogation room be built on our soil, so that we may...assist in the interrogation process.

As a side note, I want to point out how utterly hilarious this was to me.

HerpicleOmnicron5 posted:

Furthermore, due to pressure from the Kremlin and the new Chief, we are to create an overwhelming number of laser rifles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Memorial Update:

Savgeir-III is the new sergeant and second squad leader.

Captive Report:

Race- Sectoid: Class - Soldier
Race- Sectoid: Class - Navigator

Budget Report:

$6,000,000 will be available to us as soon as all extracted gear is sold.

Battle Recording:

Available here.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Congrats to Savgeir. Now get me some guns on those containment units until the boys in research decide to give them a look.

chiasaur11
Oct 22, 2012

Wait.

We got a navigator?

Move ten scientists to shocking that thing's balls. We want to focus on plasma, of course, but an officer could have actionable intelligence. Intelligence that could tell us where the enemy is keeping their good guns.

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

my death was not in vain since we captured a Navigator :unsmith:

Now hopefully my reincarnated self will be more useful

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Does this stutter maddeningly for anyone else? I got to about the second or third death before I couldn't bear it anymore.

my dad
Oct 17, 2012

this shall be humorous

Lotish posted:

Does this stutter maddeningly for anyone else? I got to about the second or third death before I couldn't bear it anymore.

Yup. It was OK when it was live, but now has a bunch of weird rear end freeze frames.

HerpicleOmnicron5
May 31, 2013

How did this smug dummkopf ever make general?

Lotish posted:

Huh. That is strange. I'm going to try pushing it to Youtube and see how its handled.

E: Pushed to youtube, seems better on my end.

HerpicleOmnicron5 fucked around with this message at 10:11 on Aug 23, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aces High
Mar 26, 2010

Nah! A little chocolate will do

and here I thought my computer just didn't like Hitbox, good ol' youtube

• Locked thread