Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I had a dream i had two dicks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Your Rain
Nov 29, 2006
All those born beneath an angry star.

ObamaCaresHugSquad posted:

I had a dream i had two dicks

yeah but what did you do with them

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
actually straights are more likely to serial kill because they are less likely to get laid and eventually get super mad about it and blame society for their problems.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

if you kill random ppl in differente states and have no obvious method i dont see how you could get caught until you get unlucky and someones escapes or fights back

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

gay (male) serial killers tend to kill dudes and straight (male) serial killers tend to kill women

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

babypolis posted:

if you kill random ppl in differente states and have no obvious method i dont see how you could get caught until you get unlucky and someones escapes or fights back

if only people would apply logic to their decades long killing sprees

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Your Rain posted:

yeah but what did you do with them

Rub them against each other a bit

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

A Buttery Pastry posted:

gay men don't get put in the friend zone

MeLKoR
Dec 23, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Tsinava posted:

actually straights are more likely to serial kill because they are less likely to get laid and eventually get super mad about it and blame society for their problems.

Are there no gay nice guys?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

MeLKoR posted:

Are there no gay nice guys?

yes there are. i'm one of them.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
Criminal Minds has taught me that most serial killers are retarded. Like that one guy who killed hundreds of people and never got caught despite being retarded.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
im so nice to these other men i watch them play their madden football games and act all impressed and then they wont even suck my dick. what the hell.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Tsinava posted:

im so nice to these other men i watch them play their madden football games and act all impressed and then they wont even suck my dick. what the hell.
maybe if you weren't so selfish and focused on your dick being the one getting sucked

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
It's really funny how the nice guy poo poo is so much more obviously nonsensical when both parties are the same gender lmao

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
There actually are gay nice guys though, they're called "closet cases"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fishy Joe
Apr 19, 2005
Eat at Fishy Joe's

CharlestonJew posted:

Criminal Minds has taught me that most serial killers are retarded. Like that one guy who killed hundreds of people and never got caught despite being retarded.

its easy when they find him covered him in blood theyre all whys that tard all bloody the guys probably shrug and say who knows, he's tarded. It's an easy out, that tards a genius

• Locked thread